Over Jobin.cloud

Alles-in-één automatiseringstool met mogelijkheden voor sourcing, outreach, kandidaatvolgsysteem/CRM, databasebeheer en synchronisatie.

Meer informatie over Jobin.cloud

Linkedin integration and the ability to quickly find and source quality candidates, get the contact info.

There is no possibility to tag team members in comments in the ATS.

Beoordelingen van Jobin.cloud

5,0
Waar voor je geld

Jobin.cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 19 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (19)

Sorteren op

Heb je Jobin.cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (19)

Thom A.
Thom A.
HMFIC in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Jobin could be a game changer

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I have been a Loxo user for 6 yr and if Loxo closed tomorrow this the ATS I would use. I am still thinking of trying to incorporate it into my day-to-day just for the LinkedIn connection system and the data enrichment. If you are shopping for a new ATS you have to check this out. It is not perfect but it has some amazing features that I wished my ATS has. The ability to parse hundreds of linked in profiles at a time and then mass connection request them is worth the price alone.

no CRM drip campaign feature. No Iphone app (that I know of)

Founder in Turkije
Vermogensbeheer, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

the most powerful CRM tool with LinkedIN integration by far

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Another amusing point is that I asked questions by email and a private zoom meeting before I made my decision. Perfect support and congratulations.
I am quite happy for my decision on JobIN
Thank JobIN!

I inspected and compared more than 20 CRM tools with LinkedIN integration. I finally decided on JobIN not because of it has beaten all others in every spec, but because of it has the most powerful LinkedIN integration by far. JobIN has so powerful LinkedIN integration by far that, I had to ignore some of my requirements which is not satisfied by JobIN yet. Let me explain. JobIN is developed for recruitment purpose originally and not for lead generation and unfortunately, I was looking for it for lead generation. I inspected JobIN at first glance, noted its pros and cons and continued to inspect all others. At the end of my search jurney, I returned back to and decided on JobIN.

I am convinced on JobIN, although I was looking for a tool for lead generation not for recruitment, since friendly guys explained and trained me how do I use their tool on my own purpose.

Michael T.
Head Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Product

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The customization of connection notes and automated follow-up messages is a huge feature. The ability to update candidate profiles automatically is a plus too.

I have used this product for less than 3 months and no cons come to mind.

Vadim L.
CEO in Oekraïne

Good integration with LinkedIn

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good ATS for recruiters

We like integration with LinkedIn, bulk messages, and templates for messages. Excellent customer support.

There is no possibility to tag team members in comments in the ATS. Also, comments on candidates are hidden from their profiles and you need to make several clicks to open comments in a separate window to read them. The system supports the export of CSV files and doesn't support JSON. You cannot upload many CVs in PDF or DOC in bulk, only manually one by one. I am sure that these features will be present in the near future because we communicated this to customer support.

Shafiq M.
VP Executive Search in VK
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Great for contacting candidates, ATS and CRM

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer support is brilliant and very fast. They are very open to feature suggestions or UI improvements. It's also saving me a lot of time.

Ease of use, graphical view of the candidate pipeline stage, affordable, and like that you can buy the modules you need. Outbound Email is integrated with Outlook and InMails show up on LI.

If I could track open rates and response rates of outbound messages, that would be great. I'm sure that it is on the product roadmap.

Milica Z.
Senior Recruiter in Servië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Automation and ATS- all in one

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: good experience and I would recommend the tool

The user interface on this tool is very good. Lots of graphics that are good if you are a visual type of user. Easy to navigate with multiple search filters and Linkedin automation.

Slow update of the database- when updating candidates on Linkedin you need to reload the Jobin page a few times to get the desired results.

Michael R.
Chief Search Officer in VS
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

President and chief search officer

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Too soon to tell but so far we think it’s a great product.

Ease of Installation, functionality, online and live training support.

I wish we had user groups that could get together once a month and talk about how they use the product. We would learn from each other.

Reactie Jobin.cloud

3 weken geleden

Thank you for the great review, Michael! If you'd like to get together with other users, you can find a link to the Jobin.cloud Slack channel at the bottom of the getting started page. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Heather L.
Global Talent Lead in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Must-Have “One Stop Shop”

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Life-changing. Career-changing. Independence-enablement.

I literally love everything about it. See my notes on each specific feature for a deeper understanding.

Literally, not one comes to mind. They’ve mapped the lifecycle of any recruitment and/or business development strategy and operationalized it with user-friendly, easy-adoption.

Fred K.
CEO in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Jobin Campaigns

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Multiple users and accounts and easy to use and analyze.

reveal doesn't provide most current data

Joshua T.
Founder & Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

10/10 Best online software- Love it

5 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10

There's nothing about Jobin I don't love. It's has soo many helpful features. I will continue to use and upgrade my subscriptions as my company grows. The support from the team is also second to nonce.

None so far, but I haven't use every single feature available.

⁣⁣ bret F.
⁣⁣ bret F.
VP, Talent Acquisition in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A new up player in the space, worth checking out

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is responsive and the product, whilst still in infancy, has been improving every single day. If you're someone who likes to be the first to adapt and play with new tech, check this company out.

Jobin is a multifaceted tool that fits perfectly within a recruiter's tech stack. It could even be a good ATS alternative for the small company or individual recruiter. I have been testing this software for a bit and have seen it evolve. Jobin's core functionality serves as an excellent layering over LinkedIn, serving as a tool for segmenting leads, finding new ones, and tracking them through your recruitment process. Especially like the way it makes bringing potential prospects into their platform from Linkedin.

There are certain UI functionalities that are still actively in development and enriching prospects' FULL profile from LinkedIn is a slower process at scale. This could also be a good thing as it stays under the radar and within Linkedin TOS.

Ian W.
President in VS

Excellent Value and Fantastic Support

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I already "disabled" my use of other software and it more than covered the cost of using the selected menu items that Jobin.cloud has. I would very much recommend a trial, the rest will take care of itself.

Ease of use, implementation and the support was superb. The ability to drag into the cloud from sites using the extension was very clear, easy to use and dependable. Search functions to find new leads are excellent.

As a start up, there are interactions with outher softaware that I use that would make it easier, but that will come with time.

Omid S.
Founder and Managing Director in VK
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Extremly happy will definitely recommend

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Postive, very happy.

It has saved myself and my team so much time in our every day tasks. The automation of connection requests, messages and saved searches have really helped and highly recommend the platform. Customer services is also great, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always available and will provide further explanations/ support where needed.

Currently can't think of any, maybe that your machine has to be switched on for the taks to be completed.

Chris D.
Global Sourcing Scout in Ierland
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

The BEST Linked IN search and integration product on the market

Opmerkingen: 10/10 from helpdesk, communications and the product is great

It is just so much easier, better than every other sourcing - talent finding tool I have used Clean, easy user interface, excellent at identification, connecting with, reaching out, recording, etc Could not work without it now.

Alround ABSOLUTLY excellent. easy interface,

Jen K.
Executive Recruiter in VS
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

A+ for recruiting

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I did have an issue, their customer service was very responsive and quick to resolve my issues.

Saves time in connecting with candidates via social media.

I don't have any dislikes/concerns with the product. It suits my purpose well.

Ravi K.
Sourcing Executive in VS
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jobin.cloud very effective for Sourcing and Recruiting Automation

5 4 maanden geleden

They have LinkedIn Automation, ATS & CRM. So far I could effectively used the automations and love the features. 1. Send bulk invites. 2. Sending message with your invite 3. Option to set up a followup message option 4. Profile enrichment

For Google X-Ray results cant extract bulk profiles, but go one at a time. We have to use an external tool to extract the data into an excel and then can upload the sheet into Jobin. I did speak with the jobin team about that and looks like they are working towards getting that part fixed as well.

Terence C.
Talent Scout in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ease of use is key

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to work with. It doesn't take long to understand and saves time doing searches.

The search filters make the task easier. The profile update is really useful

The limited characters in the boolean search.

Srinivasa R.
Manager Talent Acquisiton in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Review by - Srinivasa Raju E.V.

Opmerkingen: Good

Linkedin 1st Connections integration and Data Pulling with the Click of a button and then search with that database. Also Boolean Strings and searching on Different platforms.

Sometimes it can be buggy. The Application is not very fluid.

ceo in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

jobin, great for recruiters

Opmerkingen: soild, certainly reccommended

linkedin integration and the ability to quickly find and source quality candidates, get the contact info

Took a little bit to use. but its a great program