Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jobin.cloud

Alles-in-één automatiseringstool met mogelijkheden voor sourcing, outreach, gegevensverrijking, kandidaatvolgsysteem/CRM, databasebeheer en synchronisatie.

Meer informatie over Jobin.cloud

Easy to use, price friendly. I would certainly tell all recruiters to use.

They have a limited number of job listings compared to larger job board platforms, which may be a potential drawback.

Beoordelingen van Jobin.cloud

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jobin.cloud heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 133 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jobin.cloud eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (133)

Jenni
Jenni
Head of Talent in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jobin.Cloud: The All-In-One Recruitment Software for Recruiters, Marketers and Business Owners

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jobin.cloud is an all-in-one AI+Automation tool that can help recruiters and business owners find and engage with people. It can automate many of the manual tasks that recruiters typically have to perform and provide a smoother sourcing, selection and hiring process for all parties involved.

Jobin.cloud is a revolutionary tool that is transforming the talent acquisition industry. It is a game changer that can help companies say goodbye to inefficient, old school ATS systems and even some of the new ones. This tool is a huge time saver that can streamline and automate all TA processes within one system, while reducing time-to-fill and enhancing the quality of talent in future TA pipelines. I highly recommend moving to this tool to ensure your team stays ahead of the competition and is first in line to hire the best and brightest for your organization.

The Jobin.cloud team is responsive to user feedback and has added new functionality to meet their needs. It’s exciting to see how the tool will continue to evolve in the future.

Garth
Founder in Zuid-Afrika

Jobin.cloud: Talent Management in One

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Incredibly positive and one of my favourite tools of the year.

AI Matching Capabilities saved time, and improved efficiency. The platform's interface is sleek, intuitive, and incredibly easy to navigate. Robust Analytics and Reporting Tools.

Integration: would want to know how to integrate with other systems to automate additional process.

William
Partner in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Best alternative to Sourcewhale

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far so good. Very user friendly with an immediate inboarding tutorial, ease of use and ramp-up time (low) very good.

Feature rich, modular pricing and more effective than some competitors

Still to early to tell as I need to test the quality of the lead finder and chat gpt capabilities.

Mohsin
TA Manager in India

Feedback for Jobin

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's fine, I am happy with inbuilt LinkedIn feature

LinkedIn Feature is very good and it gives good report and analysis for the used feature.

Not easy to understand and not user friendly.

Theresa
CEO in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Almost to good to be true!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to set up and customer service has been great. The tutorials are very good as well..like really good.

The connection and ways it can interact with Linkedin...not even close #1 it will update Linkedin contacts..again...if others do they charge 100's if not $1000's The filters are very good It works with Linkedin recruiter

Not really anything yet...there are a few things it doesn't have quite yet, but with where they are now I have zero doubt they continue to advance

Mark
Mark
Partner in VS

Stellar Business Tool

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great so far! I look forward to implementing the features in growing our business.

Everything you need all in one platform!

Not much negative to say -- there is a fair amount to learn which takes time, but it is very worth learning!

Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great Product with lots of promise

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Easy to use with great help available from the support team.

Lacking some features of Dripify but hope they will come in the future.

Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

I recommend the service

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I've been using Jobin.cloud primarily for its candidate search functionality, and I'm thoroughly impressed. The platform's search capabilities are robust and efficient, allowing me to quickly find qualified candidates that fit my specific criteria. The advanced filters make the process seamless, enabling me to narrow down candidates based on skills, experience, location, and more. This has significantly streamlined my recruitment process, saving me valuable time and resources. the customer support team at Jobin.cloud has been exceptional. They are always responsive and eager to help with any inquiries or issues that arise.

It's hard for me to say because I have little experience with this service. Now I really like everything :)

Emeka
Business Development in Filipijnen
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Almost All in one

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: i would give a 7 over 10 ( while on the free trial) unless I explore the paid algorithm

Its robust system and highly defined variation buttons

At first, a bit overwhelming and after a while, ou get the hang of it

Darren
Consultant in Sri Lanka
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The most effective marketing tool ever

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Suite of features for date mining and business engagement

Daily limit for sending connection requests feels too low

Martin
Owner in Spanje
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

One-stop Solution for Streamlined Networking and Engagement

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Despite a few drawbacks, my experience with Jobin.cloud has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform has streamlined my networking efforts and allowed me to engage with the right people quickly and efficiently. The ability to track conversations with timelines, tags, and notes keeps me organized and helps me maintain meaningful connections.

Jobin.cloud has truly transformed my networking experience. I appreciate how easy it is to import, filter, and manage profiles in bulk. The auto-updating repositories save me a lot of time, and the smart templates make outreach effortless. I've found the unlimited LinkedIn connection requests to be especially valuable in expanding my professional network.

Although Jobin.cloud is overall an excellent platform, I've encountered a few minor issues. Sometimes, the auto-found emails aren't accurate, leading to wasted time and effort. Additionally, the user interface could be more intuitive, as I initially struggled to navigate through the platform.

Milica
Senior Recruiter in Servië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Automation and ATS- all in one

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good experience and I would recommend the tool

The user interface on this tool is very good. Lots of graphics that are good if you are a visual type of user. Easy to navigate with multiple search filters and Linkedin automation.

Slow update of the database- when updating candidates on Linkedin you need to reload the Jobin page a few times to get the desired results.

Rajiv
COO in India
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptionally Satisfied with Jobn.cloud!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I am extremely pleased with all the services provided by Jobn.cloud! From the moment I started using their platform, I have experienced nothing but smooth sailing. The user interface is intuitive and user-friendly, making it effortless to navigate through various features. The range of services offered is extensive, catering to all my job-seeking needs. The team at Jobn.cloud is highly responsive, addressing any queries or concerns promptly. I wholeheartedly recommend Jobn.cloud to anyone looking for a seamless and efficient job search experience. Kudos to the entire team for delivering such an exceptional service!

Bypass limit to send the request and tag to short the filter and automation outreach.

Imran
CEO in Saoedi-Arabië
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

The Best - Hidden Gem

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome! The best! Fantastic! go for it! I guarantee they will be the number one in a years time. Its just that no body knows them as they haven't made aggressive marketing but get in now when no body knows about it and use to your edge.

I have tested atleast 20 linkedin and email automation tool. Jobin is far the best, so intuitive and had amazing features. Others boost about it but at execution they are not even 10%. Jobin is as smooth and user friendly at it can be. But most importantly I literally haven't seen a better customer service. I feel bad they have such an amazing customer service for so low paid subscription. Imagine that!

Ah the compaign reporting feature... This is so important and this is the only thing missing which is in the pipe line I just cant wait it to be on

⁣⁣ Bret
⁣⁣ Bret
VP, Talent Acquisition in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A new up player in the space, worth checking out

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is responsive and the product, whilst still in infancy, has been improving every single day. If you're someone who likes to be the first to adapt and play with new tech, check this company out.

Jobin is a multifaceted tool that fits perfectly within a recruiter's tech stack. It could even be a good ATS alternative for the small company or individual recruiter. I have been testing this software for a bit and have seen it evolve. Jobin's core functionality serves as an excellent layering over LinkedIn, serving as a tool for segmenting leads, finding new ones, and tracking them through your recruitment process. Especially like the way it makes bringing potential prospects into their platform from Linkedin.

There are certain UI functionalities that are still actively in development and enriching prospects' FULL profile from LinkedIn is a slower process at scale. This could also be a good thing as it stays under the radar and within Linkedin TOS.

Danish
CEO in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overall A+ for Jobin.cloud

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saving my lot of time . It is very easy to use . The costumer support is very fast

It is time saving and ease of use. i loved to use it. Excellent effort.

There is only one cons that i notice that system does not support JSON.

Paul
Paul
Marketing Project Manager in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Efficient Marketing Project Management Tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Streamlines project planning and executionProvides real-time progress tracking and reportingFacilitates team collaboration and communication

Steep learning curve for new usersLimited customization options for workflowsPricing may not be suitable for smaller businesses

Simon
Sales Manager in Sri Lanka

My favorite tool

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Having used Jobin for about 6 months now, I have completely fallen in love with the product. It's super user-friendly and packed with some amazing features to streamline my sales and marketing processes. Having worked with an AI tool myself, I know a good tool when I see one, and Jobin is an absolute winner!

I feel like there are more packages than there are supposed to be. If you are using the free version of Jobin, then it's the best free tool you can use for marketing and sales.

Cafer
CEO in Turkije
Vermogensbeheer, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect among others

Opmerkingen: Perfect meet

Very effective and powerful tool to create leads.

You should know what are your needs and what Jobin offers you.

Heath
Manger in Zuid-Afrika

Great All ROUND Platform

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Extremely impressed

Very esay to use and integrates with Linkedin

Nothing. I like everything about this platform

Elizabeth
President in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A new Sourcing Tool!

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I enjoy the ease of the use and the search results I am getting.

I heard about Jobin.cloud on a webinar and saw the results from the search they did, I was intrigued and decided to give it a try. The ability to filter and deep dive into skills and experience as well as the ability to use ChaptGPT to come up with additional search terms. Love this aspect.

So far I haven't really come across something I don't like.

Ian
President in VS

Excellent Value and Fantastic Support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I already "disabled" my use of other software and it more than covered the cost of using the selected menu items that Jobin.cloud has. I would very much recommend a trial, the rest will take care of itself.

Ease of use, implementation and the support was superb. The ability to drag into the cloud from sites using the extension was very clear, easy to use and dependable. Search functions to find new leads are excellent.

As a start up, there are interactions with outher softaware that I use that would make it easier, but that will come with time.

Hieu
CCO in Vietnam

Linkedin/Navigator Automation with Jobin.cloud

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good performance.

Sale Navigator inMail/MessageTagsContact profileCampaign design

UI not friendly, it's so legacy. Need a modernize style.Confuse on Linkedin Profile swich.Not clear 1 acc using 1 LinkedIn profile or 1 acc can manage multiple Linkedin profiles.

Ricardo
Partner in Zwitserland
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

5,0 8 maanden geleden

At the moment I just started to use it. The first impression is very good apart the fact that we cant get data out of PDF CV's. But I still need to work with to give you proper evaluation and feedback.

No possibility to extract data from PDF CV's.

Saul
International Recrutier in Portugal
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

My experiencie with Jobin

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I really liked how interactive the tool can be. At first, I was a bit lost, but I had a Zoom meeting with support, who helped me and even guided me through creating my first campaign step by step :)

The tool's power and user support are impressive!