Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jestor

Jestor is een tool zonder code voor bedrijven met complexe activiteiten.

Meer informatie over Jestor

I could not use the app for Windows, it doesn't work well, it not even open.

Beoordelingen van Jestor

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jestor heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 41 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jestor eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (41)

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Great and useful tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Jestor to substitute some task management software, both for personal and professional use. So far things are great! It's not a plug and play software and setting things up can be tricky at first, but once you understand how to build things it's more accommodating than most software out there. From what I understand there's also a lot you can do by coding, but for now I'm sticking with the solely nocode plans as the features already cover my needs.

Jestor lets you create tables, dashboards and automations without having to code, so most things I need to do are viable just by clicking around (at least for my personal use). It's also more flexible than dedicated software, like task managers, which generally has some form of customization, but in a more rigid structure.

It's not so easy to figure out what you have to do at first. It's fine once you get the hang of it, but there could be a more detailed onboarding so it's easier to get things started.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on our onboarding process. It'll soon be live :)

Jean Lucas
CTO in Brazilië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A perfect tool for internal projects and for backend

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel happy with Jestor, they helped me when I needed to quickly change my approach with technology within my operation.

Jestor is de-facto a backend-as-a-service to me, which allowed me to scale my developer operation without having to scale my team up.

I actually think they can improve on the support and community areas, I was not able to connect to more clients using Jestor to exchange knowledge or hire talents.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks Jean!! I agree with you, we should have a community. We're studying the best model for our users. The creation of a Capterra account is one of our steps in that direction. We'd love to hear your thoughts on the topic.

Alejandro
Founder in Brazilië
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Send news more often

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because of the previous answer I will say that my overall experience is not good.

The possibility to "create" a management system that works precisely for my needs.

You guys should communicate the changes that you are planning and implementing. Several times I had to do re work because of changes that happen and I was no aware that they would happen.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Alejandro, I'm sorry that you had to redo some of your work due to upgrades on the system. We have several upgrades every week and we're studying the best way to share with our community future improvements. We are currently only publishing it on our social media channels, and we'd love to hear your suggestions on how to make it more available to all clients, including you :)

Spencer
President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Jestor Is Super Useful for Business Processes

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Jestor is super easy to integrate and build custom tools in no time at all.

Jestor's pricing model is moderately confusing with what does and doesn't count as an action.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Spencer, thanks so much for the feedback! We'll review our pricing page and add more examples to the documentation (https://docs.jestor.com/docs/actions). Also, we are developing a new "history of actions" feature to show all the acts that are been considered actions. Please let me know if you have any suggestions on how to make it easier to understand usage to all users :)

Vitor
Engineer in Brazilië
Civiele techniek, 11-50 werknemers

Great for every company

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Besides the fact that is very easy to Jestor, I loved the support they give for the user. On the first day I started using it I already implemented a table for managing the company's portifolio's.

There are a few bugs that can make the job a little frustating.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Vitor, thanks for the feedback! I'm sorry to hear that you've experienced some bugs. I'd love if you could share it here with our team so we could fix it :) https://community.jestor.com/c/product-feedback/report-bug/25

Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Insuficcient for those coming from more robust applications

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I did in the last question

I liked the fact that it is a Brazilian software

I was used to Notion, Airtable and ClickUp, and Jestor just seemed insufficient when comparing to those options. Of course, it is a much younger startup, but still. My role is not to be an early adopter of tech but rather deliver solutions to my org's problems, and Jestor wasn't the ideal application when trying to build some of our systems - at the time I tried it, about 6 months ago. We then decided to hire ClickUp as the selected provider

2 jaar geleden

Hi, I'm sorry to hear that our features by that time were not enough to meet your needs. The product has changed a lot from 6 months ago. We've built the app builder, new automations, new fields, and much more. I hope the current and future updates will make you try again in the future :)

Philip
CTO in Singapore
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I think Jestor could be more generous

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think Jestor could be more generous to give out more for its great features and product. If there is intention to have a Free plan, I think all the features should be unlocked for experimentation. Afterall, the billing is going to be based on actions. Now, it is a lot of restrictions, with a lot of prompts to upgrade to Startup plan.

At the first impression, I find Jestor very intuitive and very easy to get started. Getting a tour around was easy. Compared to many low code database tools out there, this is considered one of the leading tools that address personalisation and security.

I still can't get a hang around the concept of "action" per month. As someone who develop enterprise software for enterprise use, having this count of "action" seems to be pulling you back from what you want to achieve. Furthermore, the pricing is not easy to understand. Personally, I prefer something more predictable.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Philip, thanks for the feedback! We agree with you, our current pricing model could be perceived as complicated. We're currently working on making it easier for everyone to understand how to choose the best plan and explaining why it's much better than traditional user-based models.

Diogo
head of production planning and control in Brazilië
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers

Very customized and flexible

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with Jestor due to their ability to quickly deliver exactly what we need to improve our operational process. We have been building through Jestor a robust real time inventory control and so far it is going very well.

We have adapted Jestor to function exactly the way we wanted and adjusted it according to our need. Its flexibility and strong relatable database structure helped a lot to atomize our operational process and made it easy to scale up.

Some automation needs coding and depends on Jestor teams to do it for us.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Diogo! We are mapping out the most common tasks that require code for deeper customization and bringing them to no-code asap.

Caroline
Distribuition Analyt in Brazilië

Very easy and Useful

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think this is an awesome tool to organize your workflow and to keep the team aware of what is going on and what they have to do, when, and in which manner. After you have a look, it seems easy and agradable to work on it.

For me it's awesome the directioning we can do for the tasks, for specific users, this organizes and give really security about the information and workflow. Also the easy way to see data, create dashboards and show relations witout use any complex code is incredible.

I could not use the app for Windows, it doesn't work well, it not even open. In this way I could not se any notification about the tasks I had to complete, so it takes a more attention to have all sync and done. But as I use Jestor daily, it is not that bad.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Caroline, thanks so much for reporting your problem with the Windows App. I've created an internal ticket for the product team to investigate the problem. Sorry for the trouble and thanks so much for pointing it out!

Bruno
Founder in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Jestor

Opmerkingen: Superb

Very easy to use & learn. My favorite is the flexibility, we have at least 3 use cases in different areas working on jestor.

Documentation could be improved in order to make take up easier Create certifications

2 jaar geleden

Hey Bruno, thanks for the feedback! Great suggestion! We are working to create a community for our users and we could add levels/certifications :)

Steve
Principal Consultant in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible Platform

5,0 3 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love the platform and love the team behind it!

What I liked most about Jestor is the comprehensive set of field types available, which has allowed me to build very flexible and robust applications tailored specifically to my business needs. The ability to edit my own applications which are crucial for the daily operations of my business adds a significant layer of agility and responsiveness. This capability ensures that I can quickly implement or test new ideas without going through a lengthy process of finding a developer.

As with any highly flexible, powerful platform, Jestor comes with a slight learning curve. There are templates and a pretty comprehensive knowledge base, so I advise making use of those when you get started. It will be worth the investment of time in the end.

Ludmilla
Coordenadora de Implantação in Brazilië
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Feedback

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: O Jestor ajudou muito no dia a dia dos processos das áreas que trabalhei na empresa, substituímos toneladas de mensagens no whatsapp por um app integrado com nossos terceiros, garantindo maior assertividade nos processos, mais tempo de concentração em outras tarefas para as equipes envolvidas, trazendo uma nova realidade para o dia a dia de trabalho.

A ferramenta está sempre evoluindo e trazendo novas facilidades para o dia a dia nos processos de trabalho.

Por estar em constante evolução ainda ocorrem alguns bugs mas que são resolvidos rapidamente.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Ludmila :)

Arthur
Arthur
COO in Brazilië
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Ferramenta incrível!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Estou utilizando o Jestor para a gestão da operação da minha empresa e está sendo incrível.

O que mais gostei do software foi sua versatilidade e adaptabilidade.

Senti falta de algumas integrações nativas com ferramentas como Asana e Google Forms.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Arthur, thanks for the feedback! I've upvoted Asana and Google Forms to our list of integrations requests :)

wesley
Product Manager in Brazilië
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Googd Review of Jestor

3,0 2 jaar geleden

it's kind easy to make some integrations that not require high level of understanding computing code. a averege user of excel should be great in this tool.

at the report feature: could add a kind of select of drag and drop, tables, fields.. the main point is kind of create report based on MER of company using all connections that its has . (PK - FK) etc ...

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Wesley! It's an interesting feature request. I'll send to our product team.

Vinícius
Software Developer in Brazilië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Review de desenvolvedor de software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

O fato de podermos montar o que quisermos.

A quantidade de features, porém, é visto a velocidade de atualização e acredito que em 2022/2023 ficará um software bem mais completo.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Vinícius! Everyday Jestor is better, and in 2022 we'll invest even more in new features. If you have a specific feature that you want, please share it with us :)

Luciene
PROPRIETARIA in Brazilië
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Processos automatizados de gerenciamento

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Estou tendo controle de vendas e estoque podendo assim gerir melhor meu negocio.

Os recursos mais importantes e poder adicionar todo meu time, automatizar os meus processos e criar regras de permissionamento.

Senti falta de um melhor onboarding e template completo para iniciar a utilização.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Luciene! We are currently working on a better onboarding experience and developing templates. We hope to have it by January.

Jack
Jack
CCO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Well designed platform for building business apps, forms and tools

5,0 2 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Love it so far! It's very powerful software with lots of flexibility.

Lots of customizability with forms and databases. Great use cases for internal apps and starting with their templates makes things easier to have a starting point.

There is definitely still a learning curve even though it's a no-code platform. Some of the settings are hidden behind menus.

Gabrielle
Implementation Analyst in Brazilië

Feedback

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Eu gosto pois é fácil e muito intuitivo de usar, ele atende todas as necessidades que tenho e auxilia a concentrar todas as informações em um só lugar.

Como utilizamos o Jestor para muitas ações e aplicações acaba ocorrendo alguns bugs mas que são rapidamente resolvidas pelo suporte.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Gabrielle!

Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

The solution is improving but still lacks in comparison to competitors

3,0 2 jaar geleden

The fact that it is a Brazilian company, which makes pricing less exposed to exchange rate fluctuations

The fact that it lacked many of the functionality that was available in competing applications. Nevertheless, they have been adding a number of features and integration

2 jaar geleden

Hi there, thanks for your feedback! Could you share with us the features you are missing and the competitors you are comparing the platform with? It'd help us to best guide our efforts to improve and understand if the platform is being compared with other no-code internal tool app builders. We'd love to chat with you to learn more and schedule a meeting at [email protected]. Thanks!

Vitor
PMO in Brazilië
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Jestor

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Despite being a little buggy, the overall experience is very positive, with a very good support and super easy to use and learn.

The fact that it's very use to use and implement

That are a few important features that are still missing, I've asked for them for the support. The more I use it the more I'll find other missing features, however it's the agility of the Jestor's team that can make a difference by implementing everything the clients asks. It would be amazing if it could integrate with Asana.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Vitor, thanks for the feedback! Great suggestion! I'll internally upvote Asana as a native integration :)

Fred
Partner in Brazilië
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use, especially the drag and drop

A little bit laggy sometimes but they are improving the performance

2 jaar geleden

Hey Fred, thanks for the feedback! Performance is really important for us, let us know if we can help with any specific lag you may experience. We are big believers in transparency, so we have a status page that might be helpful: https://jestor.statuspage.io

Felipe
Product Manager in Brazilië
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Seems to be very powerful and simple

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was super simple to start using and testing the tool. However, I saw that it would take extra effort to be able to structure it for use in all cases of the company. So we decided that we would opt for a slightly more "ready to use" solution.

The automations that is already available on the platform. For simple workflows it works perfectly.

It is difficult to use Jestor in all of our use cases here at Caju. So I tried to implement in some areas, but the people who are running the processes wasn't prepared to drop their usual tool (like CRM or Ticket manager) to start with Jestor.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Felipe, thanks for the feedback! We'll soon release solution templates, such as CRM, customer support, etc. I hope they will be helpful for you.

Dan
Designe in Mexico
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Too pricey compared to other solutions

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use, with drag and drop feature. Intuitive. Good UI.

Overall, I think it's just too expensive to be use it. It sure does have benefits, but it's not worth it. We will preferably deal with 2 or 3 different apps to manage everything than pay 1000 a month

2 jaar geleden

Hi Dan, thanks for the feedback! Our plans currently start at $49/month/company with unlimited users. We'll try to review our pricing page to communicate it in a better way. Thanks!

Felipe
CEO in Brazilië
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Revolutionary software

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to create a internal application to smooth our processes and that was achieved easily and with quality. Looking forward to see it conquering the no-code world

Easy to setup, good UI, quickly to deploy, easy integrations.

Cannot connect to PowerBI and cannot Copy and Paste cells from Excel.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Felipe! We're working on a way to copy and paste cells from spreadsheets. In my view, it's a really useful feature. The difficult part here is to ensure data consistency, but I think we've found a good way to solve it :) I've added PowerBI to our automation request list. Alternatively, it's possible to connect to PowerBI using our API.

Abishek
Abishek
Analyst in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Review of Jestor

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Jestor to help gather data and put it all on one website so that all members can use when needed.

You can put so much of your data into Jestor! I love the fact you can put Excel data into it so that anybody can look at it.

Can't think of anything, it is a great product so far.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback, Abishek! Cool use case :)