Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Neon CRM

Betrek donateurs, plan evenementen, beheer lidmaatschappen, volg vrijwilligers en meer met de alles-in-één cloudgebaseerde software voor non-profitorganisaties.

Meer informatie over Neon CRM

The integration with my website to ensure a seemless experience for the user.

There are a lot of bugs in Neon. One of the most frustrating is that sometimes my searches do not return an account until I type out the whole account name.

Beoordelingen van Neon CRM

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Neon CRM heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 543 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Neon CRM eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (543)

Julie
Julie
Director of Development in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

User Friendly

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I have worked in a few CRMs since starting my career, and Neon CRM is the most user friendly. Also, the help section is wonderful and easy to understand. If I cannot find an answer, customer service is prompt and helpful.

It would be nice if Neon had more capabilities for events such as a silent auction/raffle function.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It's so wonderful hearing how useful our help resources and support team have been for you. Thanks again!

Kieran

Best Customer Service and Ease of Admin Stress

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing and have recomended them to most non profits researching for a new crm.

The customer service is what made the decision easiest for us. Responsive and listens to every concern.Administrative heachaces are lessened with automation. The CRM integrates with many programs to reduce user entry errors on the backend.

events management still needs work (9/6/23). While It is great to use and get a complete picture of the constituent, the actual designing and then the signup pages fro events is cumbersome without help.

5 maanden geleden

Hey Kieran, Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are thrilled that your experience has been positive and that Neon CRM has helped you and your team in so many ways. Thanks again!

Amanda
President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Started good and now terrible

1,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The company was good when we first started using it several years ago. It is now a larger company that seems to value profit over happy clients.

Too expensive for what is included, horrible customer support, may take over a week to respond.

Stephanie
Stephanie
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

A powerful CRM system for small businesses

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to consolidate membership, event, fundraising, and accounting data with the assistance of Neon's centralized database. The fact that we can generate almost any report has greatly increased the value of this information in helping us achieve our aims and ambitions.

I enjoy making reports and filling out forms. Adapting an existing form to my requirements and developing a report to go along with it. It's incredible how many tools are available. Despite working with a CRM consultant, I can use various resources to find things out.

While the steps may not always be obvious, any questions you have can be answered by visiting the Help Center or chatting with a representative. Filtering reports requires some practice, but the power to make personalized reports more than makes up for it.

Stuart
Director of Operations in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Fundraising, Event, and Contact management for Non-profit

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The built-in fundraising, event registration, and contact management features have allowed us to keep everything inside of NEON. Previously we were cobbling together data from separate systems with quite a lot of Excel exporting and importing in between.

The built-in email template creation tool is powerful, but the learning curve is a little greater compared with other platforms which specialize in email marketing. After a little effort, we were able to recreate what we needed in NEON.We have not found a straightforward, built-in feature to put multiple contacts into a dedicated group for one-off purposes. It can be done, but one higher level of organization of contacts would make contact management almost perfect.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Stuart, thank you for leaving us this thoughtful review! I think your idea around adding the ability to add contacts to a group for one-off purposes is stellar. Have you submitted that idea to our Suggestions Portal? Our team will review it and let you know if this is something we can move forward with implementing! Thanks again :)

Alexis
Director of Production in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Everything in one convenient product

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I like that there is so much information that you can log about contacts, that people can sign in, that there are websites now, that I can send out campaigns to specific groups and get helpful analytics, that we can add users rather than log into only one account, and that we can easily see who are active and inactive members.

There is a bit of a learning curve in terms of nomenclature and finding what you're looking for in the global settings. Filters for finding a specific set of members could be easier, but you can get used to how it works. When I went to someone for help, I ended up figuring it out before they were able to answer it for me, which took us both a long time, so I think it is not very intuitive if support staff also have trouble figuring it out.

5 maanden geleden

Hey Alexis, thanks so much for your review! It sounds like your org has been able to do a ton with Neon CRM, and we love hearing about all of your success! Thanks again :)

Lisa
Director of Membership in VS
Omroepen, 11-50 werknemers

Neon CRM has been a game-changer.

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience and I will definitely tell other it is a great product.

Not having to do everything manually. The workflows and auto-emails have been critical for a small team. It is easy to use.

The speed of uploading or running reports. It can take awhile to load a donors donations.

5 maanden geleden

Hey Lisa, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Automating those pesky administrative tasks can be such a game changer--glad this is helping out your team! Thanks again for the review :)

Greg
Greg
Executive Director in Canada
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

It's OK - needs to be modernized

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Neon has some powerful, fast database capabilities. We find it quick to respond when looking for records, generating reports, or soring data. It's also very capable at handling duplicate records and the searching is very good. It's also stable - seems to be built on a solid foundation and performs well.

Much of Neon seems to be cobbled together from older generations of development. There is a lack of consistency in the admin interfaces, and I find myself lost trying to do the simplest thing (like updating a system email) ... and I took a year of computer science as an undergrad. The emails are not responsive for mobile, and the custom web pages are nearly impossible to present to our members because they simply don't match our brand at all. The event lack any sort of presentation in a calendar view. Neon updates their platform each month, however, IMHO, they're focussing on the wrong thing. I would expect the development team there to streamline the admin interface, make the basic tools like emails, events, and member sign up pages more modern and mobile-ready. I find myself wanting to head over to a WordPress solution to consolidate everything, but we've invested time and money into this already so we're going to ride it out for a while. If you go with Neon, I suggest you budget time (and money) for tech support and have someone on staff or on call who can wrangle the harder parts of the admin interface for you.

Kari
Foundation Executive Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great affordable CRM

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The training is top notch and I am able to utilize all the features which makes our nonprofit stronger. Neon CRM is more affordable than other options and has a lot of the same features. I love that I am able to add event tickets!

It's a little hard to figure out how to add tasks, but once you get it, this CRM runs really well.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Kari, thanks for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Neon CRM is working well for your organization. Our Support Center and Neon One Academy have tons of different resources to help folks with things like adding tasks so that you can learn quickly and make the most of the system!

Database Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Easy To Use Donor Management

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Neon CRM is super easy to use and customize.

So far, I have no real complaints about Neon CRM.

3 maanden geleden

Hey Michael, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you and your team have been having a positive experience with Neon CRM :)

Cindy
Operations Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Neon CRM: Robust and easy to use

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we've been using Neon CRM, our overall fundraising has increased dramatically. At the end of the day, that is the name of the game for nonprofits, so it's really important. And, being able to see at a glance how we're doing in new donors, reactivated donors, etc. from the dashboards is very helpful.

Neon CRM replaced ETapestry for Lung Cancer Foundation of America. The ease of use in all aspects - donation tracking, fundraising campaign setup and monitoring, reporting, etc. are so much appreciated after working for so long without that ease. So, this makes our everyday tasks go much faster and we've been able to utilize the peer to peer and campaign features to be able to bring on new donors and track specific donation campaigns very easily. But, probably the very best feature is the training. Whenever we come up with some wacky question on "how can we do..." we set up a training session and they've always got a path to help us do whatever new thing we're trying.

I would like to have all database fields available no matter which type of report I'm trying to pull. Not sure if that is feasible or even advisable, but, sometimes I need info from a field that is available on a different report, but not on the type of report I need at that time.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Cindy! It is always our topmost priority for our products to increase overall fundraising for our clients, so we are beyond thrilled to hear you were able to do just that! We will also bring your feedback regarding database fields back to our support and product teams. Thank you!

Lauren
Director of Development and Marketing in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Exceptional Software for Building a Seamless Donation Process and Positive Donor Experience

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Upgrading from an Excel donor database to Neon has brought our organization to a new level that I didn't anticipate. Beyond safely organizing donor information and easily exporting donor reports (expected), we now have a seamless donation process that allows us to quickly thank donors and keep in contact with them, showing our appreciation and cultivating long-term donor relationships (i.e., beautiful online donations forms, automated acknowledgement/thank you emails for donors, easy-to-use email marketing builder for donors and e-list subscribers).

Donor/donation information is well organized and easy to navigate to. We've used the custom online donations form feature for receiving donations through our website, as well as a temporary crowdfunding campaign, and it's intuitive to build out professional-looking forms that rival national and international non-profit forms.

It can be tricky to get customer support for questions and issues that arise. I would prefer to have quick, direct access to phone conversations with agents to work through things and make suggestions for improvements.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Lauren, thanks so much for the thoughtful review! Having powerful donation forms for a variety of use cases is crucial, and we love hearing about your positive experience with them! We do offer additional phone support for a small monthly fee, if that is something that would interest you and your team. On top of that, you can also attend our group training sessions each week to get your questions answered and walk through some best practices with your Neon CRM peers and our professional services team!

Shauna
Operations in
, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Appears to have good functionality but the proof is in the details.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We chose this software because it appeared to be able to do everything we needed it to. However, when getting into it more fully we consistently run into obstacles.

Good database function, automated emails, customized reporting.

We utilize the event module extensively and find that the functionality is difficult. The WYSIWYG feature to build an event page is difficult, you can't build sub pages for an event, no ability to have event add-on items (register for the event and buy a shirt, etc). I've had to add them into the store function and then make all events appear in the store function so that the add-on items would appear in the shopping cart with the registration - but there is no ability to customize a store item (i.e. personalization). The registration function is very confusing to our constituents in that you have to provide all information for the registrant before making the registration/ticket selection. Then the only place to put the add-on/store items is in the event registration summary page. The social fundraising functions are not terribly user friendly and intuitive. When you want to do registration discounts you can either take $ off or % off of the entire order - not off each registration when more than 1 person is registered. When I have asked about these features it has been suggested that we use Eventbright for events. We left event bright when we purchased NEON because we could save the costs with the integrated functions in NEON. Eventbright doesn't do social fundraising so this looked like a better option. And finally - duplicate accounts are a problem - especially because pricing is based upon the number of accounts. Merging/deleting accounts is a time consuming process. And, you cannot simply two accounts that should be merged (because you know they should be) unless the system identifies them based upon duplicate name, email, etc. For example - if a person registered using her home email and address for one event and then the next time she registered as that person's name using her work email the system won't recognize them as potential duplicates - and you can't manually select them to merge. The login feature we thought was good but unless you have memberships it isn't great - folks just don't log back in the next time the visit the site - they just create a new account.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Shauna, We’re sorry to hear about the difficulties you have experienced with functionality. We appreciate your feedback and take into account customer suggestions when considering product developments. We will be reaching out directly to further discuss your duplicate management pains and to better understand your event registration items. There are deeper duplicate scans that can be useful, and we of course want to hear from you about how the event registration process might be simplified. In the last month, we've come out with an enhanced template feature for social fundraising for more customization and usability--we will also send you info on this. Again, thank you for your valuable comments and please know we are always striving to improve the system and its functionality to better serve nonprofits. It's feedback like yours that helps us to plan for our monthly product releases. We appreciate having Star Legacy Foundation as part of the Neon community. We truly understand the importance of your mission and want to ensure NeonCRM can be effective in furthering stillbirth awareness. Our Account Management team will be in touch, but please know you can contact them if you have future questions or concerns. -Your NeonCRM Team

Holly
Sponsorship Coordinator in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good program, but reporting is less intuitive than I'd like.

3,5 9 jaar geleden

The software has a lot of really useful features, like email blasts and the reports are really customizable.

The software isn't terribly intuitive, especially with reporting, and the training videos on YouTube are hours long. I also could not find the answers I needed in the help section when trying to customize reports. I learned more from the user forums than the actual help feature of the software.

9 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review of NeonCRM, Holly! We are absolutely thrilled to be part of Happy Trails Farm Animal Sanctuary's mission in helping animals be rescued, rehabilitated, and/or adopted. We did want to take this opportunity to respond to your review personally and alongside Leigh's which is featured immediately below. :) In the age of simple apps on our phones and an increasing awareness of user-friendliness with complex technology, we are 1000% committed to making the user experience of NeonCRM as simple as possible for users of all strengths and experiences. As an "expert-user" database that does so many complicated things, we are constantly challenged with keeping things simple while also continuing to provide the deepest, most extensive CRM built specifically for nonprofits. We now have a dedicated, in-house team focused purely on this challenge and you will continue to see NeonCRM evolve with new feature releases and enhancements every month! We welcome your continued input within our community forum as we consider new and great feature suggestions to implement. We also appreciate your comments on the training videos as well. You and other clients were right: they were too long. And, in our continued efforts to improve every client's implementation of NeonCRM, we have just revamped our training curriculum and have updated all of our training videos on our YouTube channel. We have trimmed a lot, provided time-marking slides, provided agendas with companion guides, and more. The main difference is our trainings have taken a new, "task-based" approach now which we hope you will find useful, including with respect to your comments concerning Neon's deep reporting functionality. Please visit these training resources directly within your Neon system or here: https://z2.zendesk.com/entries/21682010-Training-Videos Lastly, we are overjoyed that you were able to find our community forums so useful! We truly love our Neon expert clients who take time to participate and share their wealth of knowledge in the forums. Sometimes it is more useful to get advice from peer-level organizations who might be using a particular facet of Neon the same way as your organization. We encourage you to continue using a combination of our training resources, guides, and community forums to make Neon work best in helping Happy Trails keep the animals neighing, mooing, clucking, gobbling, baaa'ing, maa'ing, and squealing in joy. Our staff is full of animal lovers and we have many-a-pets that have been rescued from shelters by our staff, along with NeonCRM serving many similar shelters and organizations that help all of our furry creatures in need. Thanks again! -Your NeonCRM Team

Christine
Marketing & Development Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

NeonCRM: A solid decade by need to move forward

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using NEON for over 10 years. It has been a solid, reliable performer. We have grown from $150k to over $1M in fundraising, and NEON has supported that growth (although it is not able to make mass changes to old data as we have better understand/refine how we track donations). Although NEON has incorporated some enhancements and improvements to the user experience recently, overall they have been slow to change, and customer support is not very responsive. Support for household roll-up (including family funds/DAV) has become critical to our organization, requiring us to seek other software solutions.

Solid basic constituent and donation management. Reliable - service is rarely down or unacceptably slow. Interface is relatively easy to use for anyone with good software sensibilities (a simpler view would be helpful for less techy BOD members).

Householding support with regards to donations roll-up is very poor. Reporting, while flexible and seemingly comprehensive, often requires export and external manipulation to get what we want. Organization is not responsive to customer requests - with popular suggestions in forum going unaddressed for years.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Christine. We're happy to hear how much success your organization has had fundraising through Neon CRM over the past 10 years, but we're sad to see you go. Your feedback regarding how and why you're switching to another CRM is extremely insightful in helping us grow, and help us learn which features are most important to our customers. Thank you so much for leaving your review!

Stuart
Director of Strategic Planning in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Neon CRM is not for everyone

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall my experience has not been great. In particular I have been extremely disappointed by the technical support or lack of support. We pay for telephone support but can never reach anyone or get anyone to return calls

The software has capacity to do many functions

NEON has it's own language and it the user experience is not very intuitive. We are a NON Profit that does not have full time employees. Our users struggle to find ways to do what should be the simple tasks

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback, Stuart! A big goal for our upcoming product development calendar is keeping all of the advanced features that users need while making daily use of Neon CRM simpler, especially for users like your team who need to be able to accomplish tasks without investing tons of time in learning to use the software.

Chriz
Board President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Basically, a good value for small nonprofits

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Great tools for managing donor system- love the automatic thank you emails, donation forms, database, reporting, etc. Also love the ease of use with Events and Campaigns.

The donor and members features did not work well together where it was not reporting member contributions as donor contributions (IRS allows member contributions to be tax deductible as long under $75). We now just use the members feature with zero value in order to be able to send them annual reminders (and mark their member contribution as a donation). Not working perfectly but it's what we do for now. Another piece that I do not like is the customer support is either hard to get or not timely in their responses. It often takes 48 hours or more for a response, and sometimes I have to remind them I am waiting for a response. The delay of response makes is so I forget to follow up on the issue that we were having. Very frustrating at times.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Chriz! Thank you for your review. Please continue to reach out to our support team, so we can continue to help you to make Neon CRM work great for you! You can also find a variety of webinars, guides, and videos for Neon CRM here: https://support.neonone.com/neoncrm/s/.

Barbara
CEO in VS

Not user-friendly

2,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a small charity and had never used crm before so we decided to jump in, primarily at first to register people for an event. It is not intuitive or user-friendly. There are training videos you have to watch before you can call in, but 45 minutes into them, they only answer the most basic questions. Forget customizing your forms or registration. We are not IT people who spend all day writing code so we find it difficult and sometimes impossible to use. The social fundraising has been a nightmare as people who set up a team find themselves unable to join their own team! I don't know what we're doing wrong but we find this really hard to use. We've tried our best for over a year now so feel like we gave it a good chance.

It seems to have a lot of features

The features are hard to use. Customization is extremely difficult. Social fundraising is a nightmare.

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Barbara. We understand the shortage of time in each day, especially working with so many small charities like yours. We care very deeply about each and every one of our nonprofit partners and take any negative feedback very personally...and seriously. We here at NeonCRM pride ourselves on providing a powerful, yet intuitive program for all of our nonprofit partners -- big and small (as illustrated w/ many 5-star review ratings for "ease of use" above and below this post). We understand there may have been some incorrect user-permission settings selected that have been resolved with our Pro Services team yesterday and hope it may alleviate some of the difficulties your team has encountered. As always, you can feel free to contact your account manager any time directly via phone or email to discuss our other support options or for further assistance. We truly hope that together we can help the Pediatric Oncology Support Team have a great event

Maya
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Beginner Picking Up from Prior Admins

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overwhelmed. I am the only employee in a nonprofit that has over 200 members so much of my time is spoken for and though I need to give Neon CRM time and attention, I feel guilty doing so and thus get distracted when I am going through training processes so I feel I am not retaining the info I'm reading/watching.

I can see the potential of it being very effective in our organization but again, having a hard time locating implementation documents a prior administration set up or where things were left off.

The Neon One Academy seems to have most of the information I need to navigate and learn but it does not keep track of where I left off in the training modules so I am constantly trying to remember where I to restart when I am able to revisit the trainings. There also seems to be lots of the same training info in different places so I get confused as to what or where to go next. Also having a hard time trying to figure out how to use all relevant features without using Neon Pay for any of them. (Due to our org having to use our fiscal agent's financial processing system, Stripe.)

2 maanden geleden

Hey Maya, appreciate your thoughtful review! We know how difficult it must be to be a one person team. Balancing your time with the plethora of tasks and duties and still trying to move your mission forward is one of the hardest things to do, and Neon CRM's goal is to make that easier. I'm glad you've been able to find some value out of Neon One Academy. If you haven't already, I'd suggest enrolling in the orientation course (https://academy.neonone.com/page/neon-crm-orientation). Another resource that could be fruitful for you is our open office hours. you can pop int a zoom room with our consulting team to get your questions answered in real time (https://academy.neonone.com/page/neon-crm-live-trainings). Alternatively, we do offer live chat and phone support for a small monthly fee, as well as extended training hours. I'm confident that once you get a grasp of the platform, it will make a world of difference for your prioritization and efficiency.

Tristan
Communications Director in VS
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

A powerful system (perhaps more powerful than most small organizations need)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, a great system which I'm glad we found. We tried a few others to manage our 3 levels of membership, and none of them lived up to the sales pitch. NeonCRM has so far.

It can do a lot in terms of membership: Allow new members to join, current and expired members to renew, membership discounts, etc. It's quite affordable, too, and the customer support seems solid so far.

Running reports can be difficult because there are so many possible data fields that a member can have. I've had considerable difficulty, for example, finding members who signed up--who didn't renew and weren't past members--between certain dates. It's probably just one or two fields in the report that I haven't included, but it's quite frustrating. And though the online help center has a lot of content, I've had to contact support several times because I couldn't find what I was looking for online. We set up our system in about a week and a half--significantly faster than the recommended timeframe. I have considerable experience with CRMs, and most small organizations would likely have substantial difficulty setting this up themselves. Most organizations will likely want to work closely with Neon to launch their system to its fullest potential.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Tristan, Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback. We're honored to be your choice of CRM and glad to see you've been taking advantage of all the tools NeonCRM offers. We agree that reporting can be complex because, even though it's a simple process, there are a lot of options. You are absolutely right to utilize our online Knowledge Base and Support Center, and our Client Success team has reached out to you directly to help make sure you're getting the most out of your reports! Finally, we'd like to say that in addition to the support you mentioned, we offer the option for new NeonCRM users to work directly with our Professional Services team during the initial implementation of their system. It's a great way for new users to get off on the right foot with Neon! Cheers! -Your Neon Team

Jessica
Development Associate in VS

Well worth it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used several different CRM programs and I find Neon CRM relatively easy to use and affordable. It is very capable of fulfilling the needs of our organization. I also appreciate how fast Neon customer service responds to questions.

Being able to pull the data easily for what I need when I run reports. And being able to individualize the main page so that I can instantly see donation increases in the campaigns that I'm interested in.

When first learning to use I would miss a donation when looking at an individual's record- if that donation had been added to their partner's account instead. To remedy this I linked the households together and now only check this page so I can make sure to see all the gifts made in one place. It would be helpful though to be able to add mailing list tags to entire households instead of only by the individual.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jessica! Thank you for the honest and thorough review. We hope we can continue to make Neon CRM "well worth it" for you! Please reach out to support or pro services at Neon One and we can discuss households in more depth with you and optimize the process even more with you. This team can help you find some resolutions to your "household issue."

Tracy
Office Manager in VS

Veterans Miracle Center Erie Gets Squared Away Using NeonCRM

4,5 8 jaar geleden

NeonCRM is very robust in its comprehensive capabilities to manage every aspect of fundraising, reporting, tracking, lead generation and just plain constituent management process. For Veterans Miracle Center Erie, the offerings of NeonCRM's full suite of modules was well-above our necessity at the time we implemented it, and at a cost that would make any non-profit cheer. The optional modules available for growth allows the VMCE to grow at a solid-yet-comfortable rate, with confidence that our CRM can grow with us. Additional features for mass-emailing and event management are just some of the additional options we look forward to. For those seeking to have organizational excellence, this tool will allow you to cross items of the "accomplished tasks" list every day and breathe a sigh of relief. There are countless videos, articles, and DIY options available should your organization not have the budget for one-on-one guidance from NeonCRM's support.

Filtering data down to a very specific subset of constituents, donations and campaigns for further analysis is key to the non-profit world. NeonCRM is very powerful for drilling down to mine out the gold needed. However, if your organization does NOT purchase the conversion support and general support, a person who is tech-savvy and patient ought to be selected to carefully read the very thorough SOPS and knowledge base articles provided by NeonCRM. It really isn't a complaint - just be prepared accordingly to either spend the additional funds for proper support, or know that you are at the mercy of someone to teach your remaining staff how to build and pull custom reports. Please note that the system does feature a TON of pre-fab reports, so you won't be at a loss even in your newness to NeonCRM.

Courtney
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 11-50 werknemers

Great customer service!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I've looked into several different donor relations databases, and Neon was hands down the best we've seen. The customer service was definitely above and beyond, and truly set them apart from their competition! The database is very user-friendly and customizable. I can't wait to full start using it!

I don't particularly care for the fact that you have to pay an additional cost for the extra training. I feel like this should be included. If companies don't have time to watch all of the youtube videos, or aren't great at being self-taught, then they will not be able to get the most out of the system, and will be more likely to cancel the services. If the customer doesn't understand the database and how to use it, then it will ultimately be a waste of money for the client (which means NEON will lose their business). Small non-profits like mine, who are looking to increase fundraising and donations, just can't afford that extra cost.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Courtney, Thanks so much for your kind words about your experience with our team! We are happy to have you on board. To address your concerns regarding training, let me say that we strive to provide training options suitable for all of our clients regardless of budget, size, or learning style. Our online knowledge base at support.neoncrm.com has in-depth guides and videos to help new users get started and experienced admins take their CRM to the next level. We also have an active community forum and unlimited ticket support included with every service package. For those who would like more customized, one-on-one training, we offer a range of services and pricing that includes chat, phone support, on demand training, and extended training & consulting. If you'd like any assistance finding the training and support options that are right for you, drop us a line at [email protected]. We're here to help! -Your Neon Team

Adrienne
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers

Duplicate accounts

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had good experience overall. Please fix the issue of creating duplicate account with the same email addresses!!

it has great features for registration of classes, except for the duplicate accounts that can be created by a single user with the same email address.

I do not like that customers/donors can set up an unlimited number of accounts in the system with the same email address. I can't think of any company that allows this. If you register with the same email, it should tell them that they already have an account and to recover their account with a password reset and not allow for duplicate accounts. Not having this feature creates a lot of work for the back end user. It would not seem to be very difficult to fix this issue.

Judy
Board Trustee/Treasurer in
Beeldende kunst, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent, well rounded CRM package.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we would not hesitate to recommend the NeonCRM software package to any non-profit organization. Neon is available online from anywhere and is extremely reliable. Neon has partnered with other software solutions like QuickBooks, EventBrite and Survey Monkey. The package is reasonably priced and customer service is top-notch.

Full package offers all the options we need to organize and run our non-profit arts and education center. We need events for our performances and classes, donations are the core of our existence, the membership model is adaptable to our pass holders and we can track custom data about our patrons. The reporting feature is robust and works with Excel and Word. Neon integrates with our website and merchant account seamlessly.

It's hard to come up with many cons but the built in calendar needs upgrading to a more modern look. Some of the account fields are not available on all reports and past events need to be archived individually rather than in a bulk procedure.