Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Calendesk

Online boekingssysteem waarmee bedrijven afspraken kunnen beheren, betalingen kunnen verwerken, meldingen kunnen ontvangen en agenda's kunnen samenstellen.

Meer informatie over Calendesk

The support team are very quick to answer and patient, if out of hours they will message as soon as available. They onboarded me quickly and added content to the website add on for me.

That my website presents different depends on the scale of monitor which I find a little annoying.

Beoordelingen van Calendesk

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Calendesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 17 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (17)

Sorteren op

Heb je Calendesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (17)

Adrian
Adrian
Accountent in Spanje
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for small business

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy setup and great support and features we need.

Possibility to customize our company calendars.

vorig jaar

Great to see you happy with Calendesk! Thank you!

Yuliia
Photographer in Polen
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A service that has everything except a user-friendly interface

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I created both a website and a booking system and an app for my clients in just two days through this service! Such a great list of features overcomes all the drawbacks

The most important thing is that this service combines ALL the features I need: - Convenient online booking - A calendar on my phone and laptop - The ability to customize services for your business area - Ability to create a website and app - Easy connection to online payments - Synchronization with Google calendar

The only and biggest disadvantage is the uncomfortable and non-obvious user interface. Yes, tech support always answers calls and messages, but I wish I could figure it out myself. Some problems can't even be found in the FAQ - it's also poorly written For example, one of the silly mistakes is that when you download the app and want to go into the admin area, the app asks for the company ID, this information is not available on the computer, and only after half an hour of searching in the admin area and in the FAQ I guessed myself that it is just the company NAME. Why? It is not understandable

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Yuliia, for your feedback. I redirected your message to our team. We will work on the things you pointed out.

Bartosz
Administrator/Technik Prac Biurowych in Polen

Great application to expand

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are still in transition to Calender's so im sure there will be some twerks however first initial set up was easy.

Product is easy to use. Setting it up was very easy/ intuitive. Price is attractive as on other platforms you have to pay for additional users. Android and iOS apps. SMS reminders are essential to our business and there is possibility to set them up. Easy set up of GDPR/RODO. Support is very attentive.

Software is styl developing therefore there are some problems, however all the problems are quickly solved after speaking on online chat with support. Only Stripe as method of integrated payment system payment. No names of clients at first glance in android app is a bit of a problem as my team have to click on name of the event to see who is the klient.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Bartosz! We will share your feedback with the team.

Brzuchomechanika Katarzyna
President in Polen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Check it out :)

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Calendesk is easy to use, both for me and the customer. Making reservations is quick and simple. I can always check the reservation, change it or cancel; I can also contect the customer directly. And customer support is always helpful :)

I'd like the calendar with in color ;) For example holidays in red, etc.

Thank you very much!

Beata
mediatorka in Polen
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It's OK and could be better

4,0 8 maanden geleden

I can rely on the calendar and payments. It is functioning well and doesn't stop.

some functions are missing, I wrote about it to customer service, but the company has no intention of introducing them.

8 maanden geleden

Thanks for your feedback. We're pleased our calendar and payment features are serving you well. We hear your concerns regarding missing functions and assure you your feedback is being taken into account as we work on improving.

Aleksandra
owner in Polen
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I highly recommend it

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for a place where you can easily set up your website and accept reservations and payments from customers - this is the place for you. I considered other options and none of them gives me what Calendesk gives me. There was a reservation system in one place, but I would have to commission the website to someone else or set it up in WordPress. The second place has reservations and payments, but the price is definitely too high, plus all profiles look the same, cannot be personalized and many inconvenient rules set by the company must be followed.
In Calendesk I have full freedom of action, perfectly integrated bookings and payments, my website looks the way I want it to look and nobody censors me.

All the functionalities I need have been gathered in one place and the customer service has unimaginable patience, is very helpful, effective and fast-acting.

Nothing. At this stage, Calendesk has everything I need, all my comments have been taken into account, it is fun and easy to use.

Thank you Aleksandra!

Piotr
CEO in Polen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organization of online meetings with clients became much easier and the full automation helps not only us but also our clients.

Calendesk made a small revolution in our business - the booking system is very clear and it is easier now to schedule tasks in an automated way.

They especially appreciate the possibility to pay online, which is not possible in other tools.

Thank you Piotr!

Thomas
Business Owner in Duitsland
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Terrific support, vast functionality, widely configurable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Still in Trial phase enjoying the outstanding, apparently everpresent support that implements features right away

Overall appearance, overall functionality, intelligent features,

Yet too few options for configuration in a lot of details (views monthly, weekly, fonts, colors, field lengths, German language...)

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Thomas, for your feedback! We forwarded your comments to our colleagues responsible for improvements.

Patrycja
Chef in Oostenrijk
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

my opinion

5,0 8 maanden geleden

the ability to set deadlines by the client and having a website.

does not remember the price of the product or service when booking the customer and when he wants to mark the visit as having been paid, he often sets the lowest or highest price and a correction is needed.

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review. We're glad to know you appreciate the deadline setting and website features. We have noted your concern about the product price recall during bookings. Your feedback will be taken into account as we aim to enhance our system.

Artur
Website admin in Polen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for online appointment management

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Great support, self explanatory functioning

There could be more customisation of widgets

8 maanden geleden

Thank you, Artur, for your feedback!

Richard
Owner in Nederland
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best for larger consulting firms

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Extensive possibilities for configuring products, services and pricing structure for multiple employees. Friendly and knowledgeable support.

Too much going on for a small bootstrapping company that just wants an easy and attractive way to offer appointment scheduling for sales calls on the website. The backend of Calendesk looks old school corporate and you need to configure stuff in different modules to get where you want. I can see the match for larger consulting or law firms and such, where configuring all the possibilities can be delegated to the back office.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Richard for your feedback. We would love to talk to you to get a better view of your needs, would you mind contacting us?

eliot
CEO in Frankrijk
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A very complete online booking system

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy of use, quality of products and a very good support.

The website builder is quite limited but the support told me that they will improve it soon!

Thank you!

Łukasz
Owner in Polen
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Very fast and helpfull customer service and integrated app

workers limit for my account. I use calendesk "workers" as events hours not real workers. Because its a limit i have sometimes change it values and check it if everything is ok.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Lukasz, for the review! We are happy you find Calendesk very useful in your business. Regarding the "workers" issue. We implemented recently the way how you can set custom hours for your services and ignore employees' work schedules. Please contact us to get more information.

sam
CEO in VK

Great Software/Team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Duplication of content and pages on website builder would be helpful

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Sam! We have in our roadmap the feature you mentioned. So as soon as it's available, we will let you know.

Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

I'm satisfied with the cooperation.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Customer service is helpful and always guide me to solve my problem.

2 jaar geleden

Hello! Thank you for your review. Please get in touch with us regarding the different resolutions of your website. We will double-check your settings.

Felipe
Private Tutor in Duitsland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It is like having the help of 10 secretaries in one software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It is a complete tool, with everything I needed in one single package. In addition, as my usage progressed, I took advantage of features I did not use before and integrated them to my routine.

As with any software, in the very beginning it took me a little time to get used to all functionalities (but also because there are many, even if they are easy to deploy).

2 jaar geleden

Thank you Felipe! We are happy you like the software. We constantly work on tutorials and articles to make the onboarding process as easy as possible.

Patryk
Owner in Polen

Great tool and service!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 10/10, great tool, very useful, thanks to it we were able to automatize booking process fully. Customer service was 11/10!

Software is very easy to use and intuitive for both administrators and users.

Integration with other apps can be improved, but it's not a big issue.

Thank you Patryk!