Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over PouchNATION

PouchNATION is an all-in-one cashless and guest management solution for venues & events using NFC wearable technology.

Meer informatie over PouchNATION

4 reviews worden weergegeven

Dylan S.
Owner in Colombia
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Pouch Nation POS - Great Product and Excellent Cusotmer Service

5 3 weken geleden New

Comments: As mentioned it It has increased customer spend by around 20% and saved us loads of money on lost inventory in both the kitchen and the bar, thanks to their live inventory features. All round it's a really great product, we were so happy when we installed this in our boutique hostel, so much so we have recommended them to many of our friends who are also hostel and restaurant owners.

Pros:

It has increased customer spend by around 20% and saved us loads of money on lost inventory in both the kitchen and the bar, thanks to their live inventory features. It also has great analytics, and they are consistently adding useful new features such as printable client billing statements, and MEWS & Cloudbeds PMS integration, plus it has good analytics and loads more really useful features, and most importantly our customers absolutely love it, because it's super cool and high-tech. All they have to do is beep their wristband and voila!

Cons:

Nothing really. We wanted to see some additional features, like the live inventory and having guests names stored directly on the wristbands and they listened to our feedback and over the next 6 months added both fo these features. That's one of the good things about the company they have great customer service and really seem to listen to your feedback and care about their clients.

Az zahra P.
General Admin in Indonesië
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Simple & Easy To Use

5 2 weken geleden New

Comments: Join with pouchnation team is a very memorable part of my life journey. Everything is fun, start from the team, work procedures, tolerance, and many other things. And for the benefits that I get myself are also very much, I learned a lot of new things that I had not gotten in my previous work experience.

Pros:

All the features used by Pouchnation are very easy to use, so during the event all the features makes it easier and faster for all the process of running the event.

Cons:

I love all parts of this software, there is only one thing that I don't like is when the software crashes. This slows down / hampers the process of running events.

Syarifah R.
Part-time cashier in Maleisië
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

Goodvibes about Pouchnation

5 2 weken geleden New

Pros:

The ease of access to your finances ! The cashless wristband was wonderful, and inputting the $$ into the wristbands proved to be quite a simple process

Cons:

At times the device wouldn’t be able to detect an individual’s wristband

Ben D.
Owner in Colombia
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

A good all rounder

5 vorige maand New

Comments: Largely very positive, we are happy with the system

Pros:

Extremely responsive team and very attentive customer service. The system itself has also cut out a large amount of loss from our sales in the bar and restaurant as it removes the space for human error almost completely. So far so good, really happy. Many thanks, Ben and the El Rio Hostel crew

Cons:

Sometimes a bit buggy, for example yesterday we had an issue adding a new product, and wristbands on occasion break, which is very inconvenient. The team however have been fantastic and very responsive with any issues, which is a big help. Full integration with LobbyPMS would be excellent!