Over Formaloo

Je besturingssysteem voor bedrijfsgegevens: verzamel, organiseer en begrijp je gegevens.

Meer informatie over Formaloo

I like that Formaloo comes with a bundles of templates already and thought it will take a bit of learning curve once learned it’s easy to customise the forms as per our need.

I am not sure if Formaloo integrates with Sendfox or TidyCal (calendar) yet.

Beoordelingen van Formaloo

Waar voor je geld

Formaloo heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 115 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Formaloo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (115)

Philip
Philip
Founder in Duitsland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Solid typeform alternative + promising live survey features

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far (like described above)

I am a WordPress user, so my previous experience was limited to WordPress formbuilder Plugins and Google Forms. I never was quite happy with the Wordpress Plugins I tried. With Formaloo I am actually satisfied though. I don't use their WordPress Plugin but embed it through their Iframe which works quite well. Many times, I link to the standalone forms, too. So, there is a solid amount of flexibility for different usecases. I like that. The mobile App is something nice to have, too. The functions of the form itself including statistics are more or less the same as compared to the competition. All I need for the moment.

I like the idea of the presentation mode - however, they need to add the possibility to access the survey with a specific QR code (similar to how kahoot and ngage.ai's presentation mode work). During presenting, there is no time to send a link to participants. Thus, as long there is no QR code for them to click on, I won't really use this feature.

Erik
Erik
Executive Director in Spanje
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Impressive, affordable Type**** killer.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Formaloo for event registrations, internship applications, guest interview questionnaires, awards applications, course registration documentation verification, and customer support.

Ease of use, folders for projects, as easy to use for forms as Canv* is for image editing. Coming from Type**** the transition was extremely easy. The functionality is basically the same, but the forms are much easier to create in Formaloo, especially any forms that require advanced logic or payment, which are a pain to do in the other system. Formaloo makes them really easy.

Account dashboard could use some cleaning up but it's not bad. All the form functionality is where I expect it and there is nothing missing in terms of creating forms.

Haj
CEO in Filipijnen
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

I've never met a team and a product that exhausted my patience like this!

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was promising at the beginning allowing me to hope this will help our business take a leap forward but instead this has frustrated us to no ends.

This is undoubtedly a powerful software but only and I mean ONLY when it works. The potential is there but the execution and the required support aren't there yet.

The most frustrating experience I have here in Appsumo! The software is definitely impressive and has a lot of potential, but I would caution to only invest in it if this ISN'T a critical piece of your business operations.My Experience: 1. I recently began using Formaloo with high expectations of its ability to create powerful and useful forms. I was excited by its vast array of features and options and thought I had stumbled across a great tool. However, my excitement was short-lived as I began creating my forms. Almost every form I created had an unforeseen bug or issue. I can't even publish or use my forms because it's unusable to anyone using it. I believe the product is potentially great, but the unreliability of the forms I created leads me to suggest that Formaloo is best avoided until its buggy issues can be resolved.2. I have had the misfortune of dealing with this company's customer service, and it has been an absolute nightmare. Their support system is completely disorganized and they are completely unsympathetic to their customers who are trying to get their issues resolved. The response time is also laughable at best. It's clear to me that this company does not value its customers or their time, and I would not recommend you rely on them to solve your issues.3. At 4 attempts out of 4, you've reached a familiar yet exasperating place - you've created 4 Formaloo using the platform and all 4 have considerable bugs. You wonder why you even bother. You've paid

Sam
Cto in Israël
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

A good Typeform alternative

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For me Formaloo is a great survey tool that I can offer to my customer. My customer can login to the form and see all report. If they eant they can also update the form.

Ease of use to customize the form, integration with google sheet, the logic, calculator

The ui is a little bit not up to date, they can improve it.

Joe
Joe
Professional Photographer / Educator in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Easy To Use With Great Customer Service

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it has been great. I emailed some questions on a Friday evening after signing up and woke up the next morning with answers in my inbox.

It is easy and intuitive. This is a full-featured form software that is easy to understand and implement. I have quite a few forms on my website on both the front end and back end and it was a quick and easy set-up.

Just one. I would like a conditional redirect that occurs "on select" instead of waiting for the form to submit. But this is a young company with a great roadmap, so I expect to see that sooner than later.

Henry
Founder in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Best typerform Alternative and worth the money

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Formaloo helps me to collect feedback after my training and also collect interest/request to invite for my private community through predesigned forms.

I like the fact that there are already custom templates available for almost all the niches and you just have to tweak the content and be creative with the design aspect. And the deployment of forms in through different methods works like a charm

I think the Ui design could be improved. I know the team is working on it as i am writing this to release in last quarter or something. Look for some wonders over there.

Rob
Director of Marketing in Australië
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Fantastic all round form builder that isn't CMS dependant

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Formaloo in our agency for 6 months now and we have used it for pre-meeting questionnaires, feedback forms, data gathering for new website content as well as teaching clients how to run their own surveys.

The program is easy to use with a huge range of templates out of the box. However the thing that I like most about the software is how you can connect each individual form to a subdomain or embed each form on any website (similar to embedding a YouTube video). This allows for total flexibility when running surveys or questionnaires across various clients.

Some of the advanced survey fields are missing but that is such a minor issue

Market Strategist in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Formaloo works well, easily adaptable, and keeps improving

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using it to collect data from customers, potential customers, and from anon people for database, surveys, etc. purposes

It is relatively simple to use and yet can be used for a lot of different applications. I am only really using the form builder/database functionality but it can be used for many other things. Eventually I might build a mobile app with it.

No real cons to speak of. Initially they didn't have many videos but they have fixed that and their support is quite good.

Hak Chong
Principal Designer in Singapore
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Formaloo - One of the best Survey Tool in the market at this moment (2022)

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a collection of Survey software over the years and Formaloo is the easiest to use and its tutorials are very helpful.

Its friendly UI is a big PLUS. The ability to automate Formaloo with other software is another big PLUS PLUS.

Although its calculator functions can serve many basic needs, I hope it can be further improved in terms of adding more variables from other questions collected.

James
Trader in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Purchased from appsumo and it is a good product

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to use with webhooks and the software works fast. I hope my clients can leave feedback

Nothing. It is feels professional. I think the road map looks good. might be the best enterprise purchase I have made.

Tomasz
Managing Editor in Polen
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Very useful

5,0 12 maanden geleden

It's handy but powerfull tool with multiple uses. Very intuitive. The number of templates is impressive.

They need to improve forms UI - add some fancy animations etc.

Founder & CEO in India
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Feature packed and easy to use form builder

5,0 11 maanden geleden

The form templates provided are pretty easy to reuse and optimizable for the preferred use cases. I like that there is an option to customize the form url with cname. The UI is easy to use, I was able to get started with making forms easily when I first started using it. I have got stripe payments via the form, it generates an order id for payment. You can customize in setting to send notification mail or not and can choose mail where you will receive responses. The look and feel of the forms are pretty modern and if you use the tool well you can create very impressive and beautiful forms. I like that they provide different options on how you can embed the form on your website.

There are many editing options but I observed that on average if a form is big and has many data options/questions it loads slow, like over 5 seconds sometimes. I really hope they resolve this asap. Adding a high definition background image for a form is possible but it makes your form load time very slow. As a suggestion, I hope they add a share form link as a shortcut button under the form dashboard where all forms are listed.

Ameer
CTO in Saoedi-Arabië
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Formaloo is an exceptional piece of software

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having good looking forms what were white labeled was hard to come by without spending an arm and a leg, but Formaloo solves this problem, at a very great price

The product is exceptionally easy to use, with great customer support. Features are being continuously released, which is great to see. The forms are beautiful and very intuitive, on mobile of web. The data collection part is top-notch. I absolutely love that the forms are white labeled and hosted on my own domain using the CNAME option.

They are missing out on having support for RTL languages and their integrations are a bit shaky. I believe it will be improved!

Troy
Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

What I have been looking for

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great option! I have been looking for a solution like this for my websites and now it can also serve my company in other ways I didn’t realize possible.
Fast turnaround on support as well.

- The ability to embed forms on any site - unlimited amount of forms - the ability to use for client sites and have their submissions emailed to them as they allow for different emails for each address - great UI and drag and drop builder - the free version is pretty powerful and allows you to test its validity before buying - demo with team was helpful in answering my advanced questions - simple interface - presentation mode seems to offer some great insight abilities for the future

- lack of ability to change fonts and have more design capabilities within the forms, but I am told this will change in the near future.

Nir
Product Management consultant (freelance) in Thailand
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing form tool for a low price

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Formaloo is a great new product that evolves exponentially. They are client-centered and have an open roadmap, which makes me trust this new kid on the block rather than those who used to be cool a few years ago. The support experience is great as well - tested by 2 persons on my team which assisted over the weekend.

I love the fact you can build simple and advanced forms easily, and embed them in various ways on your website. Logic, calculation, payment integration allows implementation of various use cases from onboarding, engagement and payment forms. Custom domains without formaloo branding are a plus, I already sent demos to a couple of clients and it makes the difference when presenting ideas.

The form UX itself is not there yet - but improving rapidly - so I trust the team to improve the product. There are quite a few hiccups while loading the forms and I hope the team will fix those soon: - CSS may load after the content, resulting in clunky redraws - The content loads after the "continue" button, so it seems like the form is empty. - Editing responses has a strange flow, you have to re-take the form and sometimes it doesn't load the first option. Overall I'm sure everything will be fixed, it's a matter of prioritization.

Dr Abhishek
Dr Abhishek
Co Founder in India
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Shifted Away from Google Forms

5,0 11 maanden geleden

1. Easy to get started with simple forms (Bye Bye Google Forms) 2. Conditional Logic great addition 3. File Upload great feature

1. More Tutorials required to completely use this powerful software (Because there are so advanced features which are helpful but takes time to self learn)

Content Marketer in Canada
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Fantastic easy-to-use form builder

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Formaloo makes it easy to get a form on any website, customized to match your branding perfectly.

It is still an early stage product, so there's always the fear it might not scale fast enough. But the product really shines and reinforces my faith in it.

Tibor
Agency Owner in Oostenrijk
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Really a great tool with huge functionality

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Really, Formaloo solves so many problems for me. Especially in regard to hosting forms and data while still complying to GDPR. But there is so much more - the functionality is huge and I'm really happy that I found it. While I was looking on the roadmap, many of the functions (like Google fonts support) already have been implemented.
It's one of the tools that lets me think about new ideas and how to get the most out of it - before I didn't even think about some usecases.

Formaloo is easy to set up, easy to style and easy to implement. It is GDPR-ready which is super important for most of my usecases. The functionality is huge, you can build forms, quizzes, surveys and more within a couple of minutes with conditional logic inside. You also have a broad range of options for implementation in your website (iframe, script, embed, link).

In my optinion the graphical user interface is too playful - its clean and intuitive but there could be more layout structure too it. And to be honest, most of this is caused by the used font of the interface.

Marco
Marco
Designer in Italië
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Great form builder with incredible potential. It still needs some refinements.

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm really satisfied with Formaloo, and I believe that its value will skyrocket. I already plan to use it for a side business I'm building since it's super easy to deploy.

It's easy to use and has a great pricing model. It has every feature an advanced form builder should have. It is still some minor refinements from a UX perspective, but it's perfect for deploying an advanced form or a basic web app (something like a calculator or a quiz). You can even pay a one-time fee and export the code as a mobile app. I've not tested this feature yet, but the whole system is promising.

The major problem, in my opinion, is the limited UI customization. It's almost impossible to customize the forms, so I prefer to use Formaloo on the backend of my services since I can't adapt it to my brand identity.

Francisco
Director in Argentinië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent all in one alternative

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't think can use it right away, but team is super responsive, there is a Facebook community willing to help, and seems to me they work weekly to bring new updates and solve bugs. Maybe in 6 months this software is ready to make some real changes on my business!

Pretty easy to use at first, so learning curve is almost flat! Has Cname available Export results functionality Can integrate with Zapier and pabbly Customizable. Even if you use it just as a google form, it is much better because of the customization you can give Logic conditions available Mobile app

Still have some work to do with multi language. Buttons (like start, send, upload, next, back) on the live form are just in English, which not everybody speaks/understand. Also, it needs some work on de UI / UX as some things overlap and are hard to read.

Henry
Freelancer in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Great Alternative for Typeform

5,0 11 maanden geleden

The look of the software. It looks very bland in the back end, thought the end product - forms looks good. But it’s okay end of the day it’s not a deal breaker as I like the output.

Dunia
Content Creator in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Formaloo is more than just a form tool

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Formaloo is a tool that allows you to create very advanced forms, including quizzes.
The starter templates have helped me a lot to speed up the creation of forms and have given me ideas to increase the use of the tool.
So far I have used the tool with no problems and would recommend it to others looking for a cheaper alternative to Typeform.
Keep in mind though that it is still a much less polished platform than Typeform.

I am a user of Formaloo because honestly, compared to other alternatives on the market, its price is much lower and its quality is very good. In terms of functionality, Formaloo is very solid. It's a mistake to think of it only as a form tool, with Formaloo you can do very advanced things, even create applications.

I would like the platform to have more options to customize the form. Also the application interface could be more polished.

Antonio
Cofounder in Spanje
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Incredible Forms

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Very intuitive tool that allows you to build forms immediately. The panel with the logical view is very useful, it allows you to visually find out the flows of the survey.

Nothing relevant about cons. Not present spanish lenguage in the interface.

Mike
Mike
President/ CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Formaloo is a great form and quiz alternative at a great price!

4,0 11 maanden geleden

The price point makes it hard to pass up compared to many of the other products out there.

Still lacking a few features and the UI could be polished up but overall a great product.

Kay
Entrepreneur in Japan
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great form builder!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Formaloo is very easy to use and highly customizable. I usually use it in to capture Japanese responses. It is nice that I can manually customize all the settings so for Japanese it is a fully Japanese form.

I wish I could receive more than one file/ photo in the form.