Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Truecaller

TrueCaller is een toepassing voor het blokkeren van beller-ID's en spam met intelligente bel- en chat-/sms-capaciteiten.

Meer informatie over Truecaller

Beoordelingen van Truecaller

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Truecaller heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 61 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Truecaller eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (61)

Husam
Husam
Graphic Design in Jordanië
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

My leader in discovering caller numbers easily.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The truth is that my experience with this program was ideal in identifying the caller’s identity and also helping others identify annoying numbers that I had answered before by adding them to the block list easily.

I got rid of the problem of not Knowing the unknown numbers that were not registered on my phone helped me a lot in identifying the caller and eliminating the ghost of annoying numbers before answering the call. Having this program on the phone is essential for me.

I did not like the amount of annoying ads that appear in the free version.

Computergames, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Ultimate Call Management App

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Truecaller's core benefits include reduced interruptions, enhanced call management and mainly the convenience of identifying unknown callers. It is a versatile app that addresses various issues in this day and age and I've benefitted tremendously with it as it as decreased my chance of getiing scammed greatly.

Truecaller has really made my life better, with the feature that can detect who's calling you or it can check whether it is a spam call or not. In this digital age, an app like Truecaller is a blessing as it helps us to stay protected from scammers. The app also has the feature to block unknown number which in my opinion is an amazing feature.I've been using Truecaller for more than 4 years and I can confidently say that I use it on a regular basis. Apart from that since it is an app with simple design even a novice who's new to using smartphones would be able to set it up as it is very easy to implement.

The thing I dislike about the app is that I get frequently bombarded by ads which is quite frustrating. Apart from that, it also consumes a lot battery life as it is resources intensive.

James
Boss in Zuid-Afrika
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Not user friendly

2,0 vorig jaar

Works better with iso system than android

Not user friendly very over rate not worth the money

Raj
Raj
DGM Marketing in India
Mijnbouw en metalen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Take control of your life by knowing who is calling!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Truecaller is an innovative idea to help you block spam calls and use Caller ID, but it calls for a heavy dose of caution to save you from an invasion of privacy.

1. You will instantly know who calls you - a new number, a telemarketer, a fraudster, etc. 2. It effectively blocks spam calls, unwanted calls, frauds, and junk SMS messages. 3. You can search any number in the world and get to know who it belongs to if that number was ever used in the Truecaller network, directly or indirectly. 4. The community-based spam reporting helps in weeding out pesky marketing callers and fraudsters. 5. It can block spam calls even before it rings, giving you peace of mind. 6. Premium level access offers you much more advanced spam blocking and a much safer experience with loads of helpful caller information at your disposal. 7. It silently works in the background, and you get effortless valuable support regarding caller ID, profile information, and spam blocking. 8. In premium mode, you can also go incognito, go ad-free, get unlimited contact requests, or get notified about who viewed your profile. Isn’t it great to know who is searching for your phone number without letting them know? 9. You can keep your inbox properly organized and free from spam messages. 10. You can also research a new number before you call someone to know who that person is and their detailed profile.

1. It depends on community information only. Hence if you get a call from a new SIM or anonymous call, it cannot identify the details. 2. There are deep security concerns as you must share your contact book to start using the app. 3. Many valuable features are available only to premium users. 4. The information about the caller may also be old, obsolete, and not updated because the person is not using Truecaller or is not related to the community. 5. Some profile theft issues exist where people update inaccurate data and use it to impersonate others.

Nujan
Nujan
Managing Director in Nepal
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

This app works like a magic.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Truecaller has been a truly incredible experience for me. This app is fantastic for monitoring contacts and seeing who is calling us. This is one of my most used and favorite apps. This software isn't just for filtering spam and revealing contact names; with the premium version, we get a lot more, such as scheduled self-calling, video calling background, and even messaging with the call. This app is recommended for everyone.

Truecaller is a must-have application for your smartphone. This effectively prevents spam calls and messages. This program displays the contact's name in an incoming call even if the contact is not saved in our phone. This program does genuinely assist users in getting rid of scammers by alerting user. One of the most popular features of this software is that it literally warns you to who is attempting to phone you before the call occurs. Within this program, we can make free internet calls and send free messages.

When it comes to incoming phone alerts, I've had a lot of problems. It occasionally does not appear and never loads. The premium feature is somewhat inexpensive, but they can alter the pricing so that every customer, regardless of income, can buy their service.

Harsh
Harsh
Researcher in Spanje
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Detects Spams Effectively

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the services provided by Truecaller. I like that it does not take much space to show the information when you are receiving a call,

The most basic feature of Truecaller is to identify and highlight spas among the unknown callers and it does that very effectively.

I would have really liked if Truecaller would sync with my call history and automatically highlight the important details of the unknown callers. Furthermore, it would be even more useful if it can highlight such information directly with the native phone application of the mobile.

Hisham
call in Egypte
Supermarkten, 51-200 werknemers

The best ever in the field of research and knowing the caller

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I try it every day by searching for a number to find out who is calling and also other people calling me whose names appear and blocking some annoying people from calling and messaging.

The field of searching and blocking annoying users is a wonderful thing, and I use it daily. It also includes sending messages to other users. It has the advantage that if the number is annoying, it appears in red, and this is good.

There is only one side that is free and has special features, and I think it is fair on this

Afnan
Interior design in Jordanië
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

very good app

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: it is really very good app I like it easy to use and of course it is free to use with android or ios .

When I receive anonymous calls its really help me to know the caller, because I am a designer my phone number is in the internet so the scammers always calling me, at first I was not able to know who are they and answering, but now it is really convenient to know the caller, it is really easy to use and free.

it is really amazing, but the thing about it that if any of your contact has the Strang number it showed me that with the name which is sometimes being Strang name so you can't know the caller like abbreviated names.

Sugam
Sugam
Project Manager in Nepal

Helps Identify Caller and Avoid Spam Calls

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The ability to identify unknown callers is such an amazing feature. It also prevents spam callers and protects against scammers. Easy to use and the free version does everything I need.

You have to give them access to contacts and phone call history which can be concerning.

Roshish
Roshish
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very useful software to have

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Truecaller identifies incoming caller like a charm. It helps me block scammer and spam calls and messages. It is very helpful software that can come in handy most of the times.

There is nothing bad about Truecaller. It is free and must have for everyone.

Kamal Dyne
Kamal Dyne
Developpeur Full-Stack in Benin
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Ameliorer le filtre de recherche

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Par moment je reçois des appels d'entreprises ou meme de certaines personnes qui souhaitent m'embaucher pour du travail mais suite a de reçente situation j'evite de decrocher des numeros inconnu mais TrueCaller m'aide a y remedier mais cependant il y a des numeros que je n'arrive pas a identifier malgré cela.

TrueCaller est l'un des rares logiciels te premettant d'identifier aisément celui qui t'appelle et te permet également de bloquer un indésirable.

la non indentification des numéros d'entreprise ou d'autre numero si il ne sont pas disponible sur un reseau social

Sakshi
Infrastructure Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Truecaller : Identify caller details

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Truecaller is fantastic. It saves lot of time because before Truecaller I used to pick up every call and some of the calls were spam that waste mine time, now thanks to Truecaller which helps me to pick up the important calls and can easily avoid unnecessary and spam calls.Also most of the time due to office work I need to put my phone on silent due to which I can't attend the calls later through Truecaller I can easily serach the number which are not in my contact book and can call back.it is free app provides many features and if you want advance feature you can purchase Truecaller business.Everyone should have to download the Truecaller it will definitely help you.

Best tool/application, saves lot of time, one can easily avoid spam calls. If it is a spam call Truecaller will show it in red colour that is a good feature. Truecaller is free application with enough features and it's easy to use.

No doubt I like Truecaller a lot but the only thing that annoys me is it will repeatedly ask you to set as default messaging and calling application which can be improve.Else its a perfect application.

Oussama
Marketing Manager in Algerije
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

No more anonymous contacts with Truecall !

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Truecaller many times previously, I am sure it will be very useful for me, I remember I had a problem with my phone where I accidentally deleted all my contact lists and went through complicated processes to be able to get them back, I guess I won't have to in the future in Having Truecaller know who is calling me, it will be very effective in recognizing most of the numbers I have called, especially co-workers who have accounts in social media

I think that the name of the application directly explains its purpose, I think that the best feature ever provided by Truecaller is to avoid inconvenience by identifying unknown calls that may be issued by a party that you do not want to communicate with The application is downloaded for free and is accessible to almost everyone, and is widespread, so this inevitably means that you can reach a lot of people as long as their data is available. I can also describe the application as simple and easy to use as long as it is available in several languages and the interface is simplified and easy to use

On the other hand, Truecaller has many negatives, the most prominent of which is that it collects contacts without referring to the user, and this is really somewhat intrusive. I can add that the application requires a permanent connection to the Internet in order to work effectively and shows you the identity of the number On the other hand, Truecaller has many negatives, the most prominent of which is that it collects contacts without referring to the user, and this is really somewhat intrusive. I can add that the application requires a permanent connection to the Internet in order to work effectively and shows you the identity of the number

Rishabh
Computer Engineer in India
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Review that help while using Truecaller

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is one of the important software for calls and messages, as it identifies the unknown number in real time, that who is calling you and it tells whether the call is spam or normal. If the message is spam then it tries to block the message. With this software you can easily find the number of the person. The call recording feature is also available, and you can easily change the theme which is very interesting.

The main problem with the software is that it requires high speed internet connection to use this software in real time, means if you have not proper internet connection then you can't see who is calling you. The other problem is it has lot of privacy concern. The other annoying thing is that it has too many advertisement

daniel
Ingeniero mecanico in Chili
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

llama y contesta de forma segura truecaller

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: es excelente realmente lo recomiendo tengo la versión premium, pero de igual forma la versión gratis es excelente puedes ver si te llaman de un call center ofreciendo planes de telefonía, llamadas de bancos, llamadas de estafadores

la versión gratuita te permite ver las llamadas spam realmente es interesante, seguro de verdad me agrada lo recomiendo, no pesa el programa puedes descargarlo de la Playstore

tiene una version que es paga pero realmente no es caro, ya que la version gratuita no tiene todas las funciones, tambien creo que no esta habilitado en todos los paises

Paul
Paul
Self Employed in VK

Truecaller App review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since I am dealing with a lot of people and lots of calls daily, it helps my organization to detect real from fake callers. It blocks numbers marked as spam. I really love this app.

With this app, you can identify unknown calls, as it shows all the information along with the location. This app detects and blocks spam calls and messages. It's very easy to set up and use. It's a bit cheaper compared to its rivals.

Even with the premium version, at times, it shows ads which is very annoying. Sometimes, it shows fake names since someone gave them that name.

Sunil
Sunil
Program Manager in India
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Caller Identification app

4,0 vorig jaar

The app has become a must-have for every mobile. One of the best features is to send a message with a context of the call before actually calling. This helps the receiver to know the reason for the call. Recently, they have added the bubbles at top right corner to show multiple missed calls in the same popup window which is a good UI design.

The TrueCaller app seems to be forcing the users to migrate their inbox (SMS) to TrueCaller inbox. Because every time the app is opened it asks if I want to switch to their inbox. If I don't want and skip it doesn't record it. Next time when I open the app the same process continues. This is annoying.

Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Quite hepful if used properly.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is very useful in everyday life, with less and limited calls, life is more peaceful.

Spam blocking feature most useful as it helps to avoid all unwanted tel-marketing calls. Helps to detect the identity of unknown calls. Free version itself is quite helpful as it contains all the basic features like spam blocking, identifying unknown calls, blocking contacts using filters too. Premium version isn't much expensive as it comes with minimal charge, and helps to identify stalkers with all active features.

Detection of unknown calls works only if device is in online mode, rest everything works fine in offline too.

Massimo
Researcher in Italië
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Predatory billing

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fairly useful app. Predatory billing. Refused to refund me 199€ for unasked for upgrade.

Fairly easy to use. It intercepts a good percentage of spam calls

They billed me 199 € for the premium version, without any request from me, out of the blu. They have refused to refund me.

Vihar
Sub-Editor in India
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Know to Unknown

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good and it is the best option for the common people\

Truecaller is the best app for know about unknown people as well as the incoming call is whether it is important or fraud or spam. People may secure from the danger phone call before recieve.

sometimes when call comes one by one then phone will become hang. because sometimes name will flashed after cut the call.

Bame
Bame
Health Care Assistant in Botswana
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Search the true caller ID of unknown numbers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its essential to have it as i get random calls from interested parties whenever i post a sales advert on social media, that way i can identify a person if a transaction goes sideways.

I like that I'm able to see the true caller ID of an unknown number which gives me a choice of whether to answer or decline. What I love the most is that I can act like a secret spy and search numbers that spam or prank call me.

I don't like that sometimes when I set Truecaller as my default messaging apps the sent messages hang and are sometimes not delivered.

mostafa mohamed
mostafa mohamed
consumer high value representative in Egypte
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

why i use truecaller

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: overall i can say it can be counted as a wonderful app but it needs to be developed

it shows the caller identity to know who is calling you and the statues of one of numbers that you have to help you to know if this person available or busy and to find the name of any one you called and you forgot to save his name on your phone

the way of forcing you to subscribe in there bundles to get full access on the app also if anyone saved you with an annoying name you can't change it without making account

Precious
Community Manager/Builder in Nigeria
Computergames, 2-10 werknemers

Best Call Manager

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My experience has been awesome, the app has been accurate and very helpful.

I love the fact that whenever I receive a call when I'm connected to the internet (which in most cases I am), it displays the name of the person calling me and prepares me in advance who to speak with.

I totally love all the features of Truecaller, however, I would love to suggest if there is a way to reduce the pop-up size when there is a call, to make it look like a notification, I feel it will be perfect!

Badr
Assistant store in Marokko
Commercieel vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

The best apps to catch, scammers ,and block the spams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't live without this software, he should be in my smartphone, If I need to change my smartphone, directly i download , cause he keep you safety from the scammers, and Also much easier to use it.

It was very easy for me to use it, and Also that Keep me safety from scammers and, don't be bothering from any Spam again.

If you want to safe the call, you can easily with a touch with your finger , and your calls is still available on your phone at anytime you need it you can use it, and find it easy.

Nicole
Nicole
Directora de Proyectos in Ecuador
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Ganas tiempo a bajo costo

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: En general mi experiencia es muy buena, lo he recomendado en varias ocasiones y siento que es muy fácil de usar pero sobre todo muuuuy útil.

Me encanta que true caller me avise quien me esta llamando. Tienen casi todos los contactos que llaman guardados lo cual te permite ahorrar tiempo y no contestar llamadas que no deseas recibir.

Tal vez el hecho de intentar ponerlo como predeterminado y que no lo logre, sería bueno que viniera como predeterminado una vez que se descarga.