Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GoodNotes

Toepassing voor het maken van notities waarmee gebruikers handgeschreven notities kunnen maken, opslaan en beheren met behulp van Mac- en iOS-apparaten.

Meer informatie over GoodNotes

Beoordelingen van GoodNotes

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GoodNotes heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 55 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoodNotes eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (55)

Nuno
Nuno
Animator in Portugal
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

The best Note Taking app out there.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall it's the best note taking out there by far. The drawing experience itself says it all and the big amount of gestures makes the workflow fast and efficient.

The quality of the drawing and writing it's incredible, the best there is. Good Notes doesn't have an infinite amount of tools, but the ones that it have, work flawlessly.

The main cons it's the simple fact that there's no GoodNotes on Windows or Android. It's also not possible to link notes between pages which can get a little disorganized in big files. It's also not possible to send images/text to back/front.

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Farmaceutica, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Transforming Note-Taking for the Digital Era: GoodNotes in Focus

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used GoodNotes frequently for note-taking and data organizing throughout my internship in the University's Department of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The program was essential for preserving handwritten notes made during experiments and lectures and provided a seamless transition from paper notebooks to digital ones. I could easily annotate, highlight, and sketch using the GoodNotes' user-friendly interface, which allowed me to make detailed and well-organized notes. My notes were easily accessible on both my iPad and my iPhone thanks to the synchronization feature, making it simple to refer back to and review them. Overall, as an intern, using GoodNotes greatly improved my note-taking process by fostering effectiveness, organization, and seamless connection with my digital workflow.

There are numerous benefits to taking notes digitally with GoodNotes. First off, creating, organizing, and annotating notes is simple thanks to its user-friendly design and intuitive layout. Users may naturally capture ideas because the software allows a variety of input techniques, including handwriting, typing, and sketching. Additionally, GoodNotes has a robust search feature that makes it simple for users to locate particular notes or phrases. Notes remain current and available across a variety of platforms thanks to their strong cross-device synchronization features. In order to increase efficiency and cooperation, the software offers PDF annotation, document scanning, and seamless interaction with cloud storage services. Overall, GoodNotes offers customers a complete and effective solution for collecting digital notes, enabling them to plan and streamline their workflows.

Even though GoodNotes provides several advantages, it's important to take into account some restrictions. First off, only iOS devices can presently access the program, which makes it inaccessible to users of other platforms. Additionally, GoodNotes is unable to automatically translate handwriting into text, which may result in additional human work being required for note transcription. The initial setup procedure and learning curve could be a little difficult for some people. Despite the software's extensive functionality, other cloud-based note-taking platforms may have more advanced collaborative features than it does. Despite these factors, GoodNotes continues to be a dependable and feature-rich choice for people looking for an all-encompassing digital note-taking solution.

Anjali
Student in Canada
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Alright product

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its alright

Multiple functionalities and several options

Complicated interface. Ability to sync is slow

Tucker
Financial planner in Canada
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Perfect for note taking, creativity, and organization

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent, a creative tool to keep organized, detailed notes and calendars

Creative templates, easy to use UI, and organization abilities

Most templates are not free to use for people

Software Developer in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My digital notebook

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It’s a pretty good tool to write down notes and find them again 😊 For me it’s currently the best solution on the market compared to the competitors.

I use GoodNotes mainly for writing down notes on my iPad with the Apple Pencil, which works like a charm. The handwritten texts are indexed and can be searched through. Handwriting can also be converted into text.

Sometimes it’s not really comfortable to get back to the main overview of quicknotes and documents, as long as there is a unsaved document opened. If other documents are at the same time open in other tabs you can switch between but if I want to open something I’m forced to save the previous document.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

An allied tool for students

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoodNotes is excellent, it is an essential tool if you are a student and want to optimize your money and time. The interface is great, the personalization in notes is excellent, the price is right, and the handwriting is exquisite. Overall GoodNotes is a 10/10 product, highly recommended.

GoodNotes is excellent at what it does, it is a platform for writing notes and documents, but it also has many other features that make the GoodNotes experience even better, such as the ability to easily export from PDF, handwriting with the light pen, the subdivision of banks of notes as if they were notebooks, a large number of pencils and colors that there are, the variety of types and sizes of sheets. In addition, in terms of quality-price, it seems great to me, since, for just a single payment, you can access all the premium features. As a student, I highly recommend it because it is a new way of annotating and summarizing, without having to have many physical notebooks that take up space and cost money.

I don't like that it's only exclusively for Apple products, that's my only complaint.

Laura
Managing Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

It's A No-Brainer

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use GoodNotes on a 12" iPad Pro with an Apple Pencil. It's just as comfortable as a physical notepad but so much more versatile and easier to keep everything organized.

GoodNotes is the best. I use it for literally everything -- meetings, phone calls, signing documents, and even brainstorming. It's so convenient to have all of the handwritten information for a client file in one place, rather than trying to chase around stray pages of notes all the time and inevitably losing half of them.

There aren't a ton of bells and whistles. On the one hand maybe it would be nice to have the option to add some stuff, but to be honest you really don't need them and in some ways I think that would actually take away from this program.

Susan
Operations Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Much cheaper than others- Easy to use without lots of training!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

I like that I can easily take a pdf into good notes, edit by typing on, highlighting, and then export back out into pdf or images.

If you use an eraser to "hide" a portion of the document and then try to add text over it, you can't do it, it is not visible.

Paulína
Paulína
PhD student in Tsjechië
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

My go-to app for taking notes easily

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I purchased GoodNotes with a one-time payment at a reasonable price, which is absolutely adequate considering how much this app has simplified my life in many ways. I can genuinely recommend it. In combination with the iPad and Apple Pencil, it is the only "notebook" I need.

I mainly use GoodNotes for reading scientific articles or for learning in any field. It greatly facilitates taking notes, which I have at hand anytime, anywhere, on various devices at one place and very organised. In addition to being able to write by hand in texts or presentations, it is also possible to search within them. I also heavily utilize the document scanning feature, which allows me to save important passages from books or process important official documents that I need to send someone.

Honestly I can´t see any cons. I am a huge GoodNotes fan.

Luigi
militare in Italië
Leger, Zelfstandig ondernemer

excellent software for writing

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ideal software for students, those who need to take notes and create virtual notebooks.

writing software that I use daily for work, taking notes, creating lists and memos, creating diaries and also used to prepare the degree thesis

I don't really agree with the price of the software which I think is quite high

Vincenzo
Graphic in Italië
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

GoodNotes il software perfetto per universitari

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Ottima, ha risolto il mio problema principale, quello cioè di avere appunti sparsi in vari quaderni. Ora ho tutto a disposizione e tutto con me.

Cercavo un app facile da usare, economica e fruibile, in GoodNotes ho trovato tutto ciò. La uso quotidianamente sia per prendere appunti e sia per studiare creando mappe e riassunti. Innanzitutto parto dal costo, è pochissimo e non è un'app con servizio ad abbonamento come altre presenti sullo store di apple. L'interfaccia è una delle più intuitive trovate, in essa posso raggruppare per categorie i miei appunti e archiviarli in comode cartelle rinominabili. Una volta creato un documento da zero hai a disposizione vari layout da usare (quello che uso di più essendo uno studente di ingegneria è quello classico a quadretti), varie tipologie di tratto nei colori che più trovi comodo, oltre all'evidenziatore comodo strumento per studiare da pdf importati nell'app. Altra funzione facile da usare e molto utile è la possibilità di campionare ciò che ti interessa e copiarlo/tagliarlo ed inserirlo nella pagina stessa, in un'altra o addirittura in un altro documento. Lo uso anche per studiare con amici, condividendo lo schermo e utilizzando l'app come una vera e propria lavagna dove poter risolvere problemi. Unica cosa che ovviamente necessiti è la apple pencil per poter scrivere, ma è indispensabile per chi utilizza un ipad. Puoi inoltre condividere i tuoi file creando pdf e spedendoli ai tuoi amici

Per il mio utilizzo non ho trovato difetti evidenti, forse l'unica pecca è che quest'app è disponibile solo nel mondo apple e non in quello android.

Maria
Insegnante in Italië
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Goodnotes, un'app semplice ma davvero utile

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: L'app è comunque di mio gradimento in quanto non credo ce ne siano molte che a parità di prezzo, forniscano così tante potenzialità.

Ho acquistato, più di 2 anni fa, la versione a pagamento di quest'app in quanto molto economica per tutte le potenzialità e i vantaggi che offre. La uso regolarmanente e per me è stata una svolta importante in quanto ero solita appuntarmi tutto su agende e fogli di carta e metà delle cose, il più delle volte, andavano perdute. Ora ho i miei taccuini e agende tutte in un'unica app il tutto mi appare molto più ordinato. Ho apprezzato che l'app consenta sia di scrivere i propri appunti "a mano" mediante l'utilizzo di una semplice penna bluetooth sia di aggiungere caselle di testo con diversi font a disposizione. In più è possibile scegliere diversi tipi di colori e 3 diverse tipologie di penne (a sfera, pennarello e lettering). C'è la possibilità di aggiungere anche note e adesivi (anche personalizzati) e di incollare immagini copiate direttamente dal web. Inoltre è possibile importare file pdf dal dispositivo all'appa e viceversa ovvero esportare i vari taccuini in formato pdf per averli anche su altri dispositivi. E' possibile anche usare la funzionalità che consente di avere contemporaneamente, sullo schermo, due taccuini aperti.

Uniche pecche di quest'app che non ho molto apprezzato è che non ha un registratore integrato che consenta di registrare le note audio e che, una volta che si esportano i quaderni e taccuini in formato PDF, questi risultino essere troppo pesanti.

Yumi
Architect in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

My forever asisstant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Goodnotes for more than 5 years already. I started paperless note-taking when I was 2nd year college, and now I'm still using the app as a professional architect. Goodnotes is simple and easy but there are so many usages. I use this app to annotate architectural drawings, sketch and present in a client meeting. Never thought I would use this app this long. It's going to be my forever assistant in my career.

Goodnotes has all the basic yet necessary features for digital note-taking & annotating. Even though there are many features, the user interface is very simple and refined so it's very easy and comfortable to use on daily basis. I stopped the typical paper & pen note-taking and started my paperless note-taking journey with Goodnotes, so ease & comfort of an app is a big factor for me. And also, the app is so affordable for a permanent license. I won't get mad if you increase the price or charge the users again when there's a new verison.

One thing I was uncomfortable with is that the shape tool in Goodnotes doesn't have pre-made shapes. I thought it would automatically generate my desired shape and just let me position the shape on a page, but the reality is I still have to draw the shape manually and it will just "correct" or "refine" the shape. Also, I find the redo & undo reaction a bit delayed. There's always this time lag whenever I do the redo/undo gestures and it's becoming stressful especially when I have to use the app for a long time. I would like to see these fixed or improved.

Cheyenne
sales in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Take your sales productivity to the next level - Save time and stay organized

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Fantastic! I have version 5, I have already shared with people in my industry at a small workshop I attended yesterday. I think it is a good app both professionally and for personal uses. This will be at the top of my app list!

The ease of use, and the amount of paper styles to choose from. Paying a one time fee of $8.99 is well worth it. I have set up a daily planner, and multiple notebooks for work. I am in customer's homes daily - this app allows me to take photos directly from the note app and create a customer file easily. I do in home measuring and the other fabulous thing - is being able to erase easily. If I sketch an area incorrectly it is a cinch to erase and redraw. Lastly once the drawing is complete - you can copy the drawing/page. This is great for figuring multiple options. I draw once create a few digital copies - annotate different options for the client - once they select an option - I email the selected option to myself and then move into our "in office" ordering and administration stage. The time I save has been crucial!

Copy and paste feature for when you things have set up as a template - but you need to move it to a new page, with different information. Example set up a section in a daily planner and you just want to copy it to the next day with the same font, sizing etc.. It was a little more difficult then it should have been.

E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awesome software for note organization and note taking 10/10 would recommend!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall great software! I use it every single day and it always goes very well!

I started using GoodNotes when I got my first iPad as it was heavily recommended to me. I really like that the app has many different templates that you can choose from like lined paper, grid paper, journal and many other templates. In the app, you can have multiple pages and notebooks that are open which makes switching between these notebooks very simple (saves you time). There are a variety of pen, highlighter, drawing sizes and various different colours that are available to choose from. GoodNotes having a variety is quite important to me as it allows me to customize the note I'm taking and make it something personal to me. GoodNotes is very easy to use - anyone can learn to use it. There is a one time fee that one has to pay to use but it is very affordable. GoodNotes has never glitched or crashed on me which speaks to the good quality of the app. You can also easily add in photos, videos, and stickers/recordings.

Something that would be cool to see would be more templates. There are a variety of available templates but it would be great to see more templates be available. No other criticism to say. The premium version differs drastically from the free version - I hope the free version could be of better quality. The premium version is a one time fee about $12 dollars which isn't too bad. These are just some suggestions if I had to give comments on what I least liked. I still highly recommend GoodNotes.

Guadalupe
Graduate Student in Mexico
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

GoodNotes, a great and simple notebook

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm quite happy with it. Fulfills its function, with the plus of sharing and having all your information on all your devices in an easy and pretty way

It is easy to understand and use, it keeps evolving and adding more tools. I have changed the way I've been taking notes with this app. It's pretty useful to keep everything organized and pretty.

When adding too many images it gets slow. After 1 hour of use, the pen sensibility gets low. Some commands (like adding a photo) requires too many steps so it gets tiring and boring

Aimen
Student in Duitsland
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

GoodNotes- Your gateway to digital studying

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: As my daily driver at school, GoodNotes does its job well. Overall there are no big issues and the app makes digital learning a piece of cake. For approximately 10$ you’ll get iCloud synced notebooks, different templates, import/export of data, handwriting recognition, cooperative working and more. Not being tied to subscriptions, like Notability, convinced me to using GoodNotes

GoodNotes has rich features and eases note-taking capabilities. Freely moving text and handwritten notes, converting handwriting into text, perfecting shapes when drawing etc. Another great point is the multi device support, which lets me as a student revise notes on the go. Lastly, being able to import and export images, pdfs, etc. eases my workflow and makes cooperating in class much much easier and all of that at a fair price.

I noticed some bugs that sometimes creep in. For example the app crashing randomly or disabled buttons, I.e if you tap on a button nothing happens, so you’ll have to restart GoodNotes. I dislike the handwriting recognition, well of course if someone has really bad handwriting, recognition becomes hard, yet at least with a moderate handwriting , recognition should work flawlessly especially when searching.

Daniele
Studente in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

L'app definitiva per prendere appunti

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Consiglio vivamente questa app soprattutto agli studenti universitari in quanto permette di avere degli appunti molto ordinati (quando vengono risistemati a casa), ad alta definizione, ma soprattutto con la comodità di avere tutto su un unico device. Assolutamente consigliata anche per il prezzo.

SI tratta di un programma molto intuitivo e permette una gestione degli appunti ottimale in quanto si possono creare i quaderni (come ho fatto io uno per materia) e si può creare delle cartelle per raccogliere questi quaderni.

Ogni tanto ho trovato qualche rallentamento o proprio un "freezing" dell'applicazione ma è successo di rado rispetto all'utilizzo che ne faccio

Connie
Psychologist in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Transforming note taking at work and study

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been super handy. Wish it was around when I was studying. Don't foresee that I'll stop using it for a long time.

It's endless paper and located all on one App. No longer have to carry bundles of notebooks. Information is accessible at all times, either on mobile or iPad. Love that I can forward on to others in PDF. Has made my business paperless. There are different pen options to suit the user. The color coding scheme is very helpful. I've had no issues with it so far.

The convert to text feature is not that intuitive. In the cut and paste feature it would be good. If you could cut and paste more than just one page at a time.

Pischanath
Student in VK
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Useful Application

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is good, but it could be better.

The application is consistent. There is no unreasonable breakdown. In terms of writing and document management the impressive. Especially, the conversion from handwritten to text part.

The part that needs to improve is snap to shape. If you can make it more precise it will be very helpful. I am not talking about the conventional shapes or slightly complicated shapes such as oval, and eclipse. The tools are frequently useless when I try to draw a star or hexagon, pentagon and these kinds of shapes. Also, if you can include the layer function for drawing purposes. This might be helpful.

Leonor
Leonor
Veterinarian in Portugal
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

App that I use to study and keep up with college

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love this app. I use it every day and it has helped me a lot to get a rhythm to my work.

For me, the best thing about this application is in fact that we can make annotations on existing files. I use it a lot for my studies and to keep track of all my classes at university. Apart from this, I also use this application since I am saving on paper. Lastly, I find it very intuitive and easy to use.

What I liked least, is the fact that it can only be used on IOS, not to mention that when I want to search for a word in a document, I have trouble knowing which word was underlined

Helia
Scientist in Brazilië
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Good for handwriting

Opmerkingen: Nice app!

It feels cool to use the Goodnotes app, especially if you have a good pen to unlock some incredible features to capture handwritten notes. Both the document creation and user interface are very well designed. Its easy to bookmark pages and refer back to it if you lose track of the writing.

It will be nice if this app works for non-iPhone users

Herman
Educator in Taiwan
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

GoodNotes inspires note-taking excellence.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since I am an educator and frequently teach online I've found myself using GoodNotes more and more when teaching. It is ideal for integrating images with text, and its page customization options make it an excellent tool for visually grabbing a student's attention. On a side note, my personal journal and private projects in GoodNotes have never looked better.

GoodNotes provides stunning visual options allowing users to integrate text with media such as illustrations, photos, art, and video links. It is a fun app and program to use, and I find myself returning to it repeatedly.

Honestly, there is very little that can be improved. I found no weak points in the software and was hard-pressed to say anything overly critical of such a wonderful program.

Heather
LMHC in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Using on Ipad Pro with Apple Pencil

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's helpful. I wish it were more customizable, and that saving with a different name was more intuitive, but I'll continue to use it regardless because of how useful it is on a daily basis for me as a therapist.

The ability to hand write directly on PDFs with Pencil is helpful, and the different options for writing are great. Most helpful is that I can have GoodNotes open on my iPad and my Macbook Pro at the same time and they sync almost immediately.

There doesn't appear to be the option to have handwriting immediately convert to text. This is the one feature I would love because I can't ever read my own handwriting later on.

Bree
College Student in VS
E-learning, 10.000+ werknemers

Taking Notes like a Pro

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall. I love taking notes when you can make them organized & easy to understand!

GoodNotes has many different pen/pencil/highlighter options that make it fun & aesthetically pleasing to take notes, keep a planner, or keep track of documents. My favorite feature is the Lasso Tool; it allows the user to move anything written on the page to somewhere else, and makes keeping organized notes easy!

I do not particularly like the way the notes are organized. You can view them by date, name, or type and you can create folders, but overall the organization is not ideal for separate notes, and is not super user friendly when creating folders & notebooks.