Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Justworks Hours

Mobile and desktop time tracking built for businesses with GPS, overtime alerts, real-time messaging, advanced reporting and more!

Meer informatie over Justworks Hours

514 reviews worden weergegeven

Kelley M.
Kelley M.
President in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Boomr is a Really Good Time Tracking Program

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had a really good experience with Boomr and used it for a couple of years. The QuickBooks integration is great as is the GPS tracking - really important to know that your employees are actually where they say they are. We ending up switching to another time tracking program that was more comprehensive and tailored to our specific industry, however I’d really recommend this to anyone needing a reliable time tracking program.

It’s an easy and comprehensive way to track time - especially when you have lots of employees with different shifts - and it integrates with QuickBooks which was great for us.

For our industry in particular, it woud’ve been really helpful to be able to have some sort of alert if an employee does not show up for a shift. Additionally a lot of employees had issues clocking in or out at times.

Josh P.
Director of Business Development in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Boomr is Amazing!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the chat option with Boomr, so many of my difficult questions have been answered with a simple chat. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been amazing and extremely responsive to all my questions, even if the answer isn't the direction I hoped it would be.

I love the time tracking features with the app. We recently started using the Time Off Requests and it has helped us to track our time off requests more efficiently as well as effectively. We love the ability to track lengths of lunches and being able to see the "approaching overtime" tracker on the desktop version.

1 thing that I wish the software did was able us to track "unpaid time off". I understand the reasons it doesn't but if we had this ability it would eliminate our need to use a secondary software to process all time off requests. As it stand right now, we still have 2 different time allocation systems we have to use in order to show all of our needs.

Thomas M.
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Basic Functions are OK, advanced functions are lacking.

3 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pros:
1 Android market
2 tracks previous days worked
Cons:
1 Either the app name or icon needs to be modified to reflect its purpose. It's a great name and a professional icon but neither imply its use. Hard to find when looking for it with the rest of my apps. Nothing jumps out that this app is for work. To be honest I almost deleted the app a few times because it appeared to be a social media app (like twitter) in my apps menu that I didn't know how it got there. So, there really should be an icon reflecting a punch card or a dollar sign or a business guy in a suit etc. etc. etc. that makes you think "oh ya that's for work". The same goes for the name, perhaps just "Boomr punch card" ... "Boomr pay tracker" .. "Boomr hour tracker" ... "Boomr for work"...
2 no place to add mileage driven that day
3 can't request time changes through the app (if I mistakenly hit check out or forgot to check in for an hour after being at work). I have to contact my employer via text or email or in person while a note attached to those hours that day within the app would save time and confusion.
4 GPS HAS to be on to check in? I often turn my GPS off for battery saving. I don't want to be forced into turning my GPS on so I can be checked into work to get paid.
5 time stamp is in GMT (Zulu time zone) i believe for some reason? After I click on a specific day and see the details then it's displayed in local time. It needs to be displayed in local time from the beginning, at very least, for the employees.
6 allow rounding if employer permits it.
I'd rather get paid to the nearest 15min. Leave the time stamp for the records fine but allow rounding for the nearest quarter hour for pay calculations. For example: let's say 2 employees show up and leave work at the exact same time. One employee may "click" check in while in their car, the second they pull into the parking lot at work and check out the second they leave the parking lot (maximizing their time 'at work'). While the other employee parks, goes upstairs to the office, sits down and then clicks check in. That same employee then checks out as they leave their desk for the day. The way the app is set up now, the two employees will receive different amount of hours (the minutes adding up each day) even though they each actually worked the same amount of time. Both employees should reasonably be getting the same amount of hours paid. For this can only be accomplished by the "buffer zone" created by rounding.

Stephanie S.
Senior Corporate Relationships Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Perfectly Priced

4 2 maanden geleden

Very easy to pull reports for timekeeping. Integrated with the Justworks' time off system. Customer support is fantastic and responds quickly

Slight learning curve when you first pull reports, but their customer service team is great at explaining how to use the platform.

Sandy G.
Executive Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Incredibly intuitive for the entire team

5 2 jaar geleden

The transition to Boomr was incredibly easy. The customer support team is fantastic and they are incredibly responsive and willing to find a resolution to any issues we have. All of my staff find it simple and intuitive to use and it's made our payroll and invoicing so much easier.

When we signed up for Boomr we were told that a scheduling component would be added in the first quarter of 2020. There have been issues with that and now the message it will likely be released in the third quarter of 2020. While we didn't sign on specifically for scheduling, it would help us streamline our system and reduce redundancy.

Patrick F.
Accounting and Finance Manager in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent product, would recommend

5 2 jaar geleden

Boomr integrates extremely easily with our payroll processor and very easy to use

N/A, it's been very helpful for myself as an admin and the retail employees have been using it for clocking in and out at our retail locations

Latrisha B.
Insurance Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

New User/ LB.

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent

I like that Boomr will show you the time, that your supposed to clock back in from breaks. I also like that we can add notes, for correction with our times.

That’s it’s not auto clock back in. We as employees can tend to get business and forget to clock back in.

Joshua D.
Joshua D.
Application Support Engineer II in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Efficient Time Tracking across devices

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time tracking for hourly employees. Project tracking and reporting.

Boomr offers an elegant and easy to use time tracking interface, that includes useful organizational tools like shift tracking, expenses, personnel, projects, and locations. These make managing a staffs time a complete breeze. The build in reporting features are also very helpful. Being able to quickly generate accurate time reporting has been a great assistance towards accurate estimating.

I've not encountered anything specifically that I dislike about Boomr, so far it does what it promises and more.

Kenzie W.
Medicare Insurance Sales Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software!

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I think it's great and would recommend to anyone looking for a cheaper option but with the same great ease of access!

I love the ease of access that comes with using Boomr!

I wish you didn't have to end your breaks, It would be a lot easier if they ended on their own! When busy it is hard to remember to go back and end your break sometimes.

Joseph B.
Joseph B.
Team Member in VS

Good product for small business time tracking

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is an easy to use product for any small business that is looking to simplify and implement efficient time keeping practices. Offers easy usability for any user. Simple platform to implement quickly.

Ease of setup. Ease of use. Simplistic design and functionality for basic use and small business operations.

Not as detailed as you may want it to be. Not quite as much customization as other products offer but still a good start for a better time keeping practice

Tucker W.
Programmer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Boomer: a utile and effective, though understandably invasive employee time-clock app.

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a user this solution is better then just a spreadsheet, time cards, or anything like that. It seems a bit over-engineered, shouldn't cost money (since they probs sell your data anyways), and a bit Orwellian both for the employer and Boomer.

Boomer is easy to use for the most part. You can either clock time for a completed shift or check in at the start and at the end (and add breaks etc.) You can choose a location (e.g. Home office, Scranton Office, etc.) I like that it still works with location turned off, if the administrator allows that. See Cons below:

I can't speak as an administrator, but as a user these are my thoughts: Though the administrator can turn off location fencing so that you don't need to allow location-tracking to clock in/out, the app overall feels a bit invasive, and almost Orwellian. One of us has an app that tracks other apps, and reported that Boomer checked or attempted to check their location over a million times in like a week. I also don't like that it's open source, or free. There should be a 100% free, open-source, perhaps even self-hosted solution that maybe isn't quite as feature-full. After all, clocking in and out of work isn't _that_ complicated.

Amanda G.
Software Admin in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

It's the perfect time tracker for our company

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Track our employees time and location and speeds up process when we run payroll

Saves our company management so much time! It is very simple to set up each time a new employee starts working for us. Also, the reports make payroll easy!

I can't think of anything I don't like about the software. I will say occasionally it takes a few seconds to load the notes section of a shift. And once in a while the map doesn't always show a location for start and end of a shift.

Wuttichai L.
Process Engineer in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Great App for Employee and Administrator

4 3 jaar geleden

This app lets your employee track times when working in different projects and locations. It's so easy to clock in and out including start and stop break. It also shows how much they make in the period. Administrator can easily edit employee's shifts when they forget to clock in or out.

You need a smart phone or tablet to be able to use the app. However, it's easily fixed by providing a tablet in the office in case someone doesn't have a smart phone or forget the phone. GPS tracking is pretty accurate but sometimes you have to wait about a minute for the app to pinpoint your location.

Gabriel A.
Commercial driver in VS

I'm an employee and use app daily

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Only benefits I received from this application is the daily hourly tracking of time and also it's nice to get weekly hours worked totals.

Great for tracking time ! Not sure if this application has other features available since there is no how to option, or simple instructions. Would be nice if there such options!

I can't clock in if I'm too far away from address job site. Very frustrating. Also never were given instructions as to how to use the app. This app is not so user friendly. Either a customer support number should be available or email were we can send customer concerns

Ben N.
Forman / Forman assitant in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Better than writing out a time card

Opmerkingen: Easy to use

Boomr keeps better track of our jobs allowing us to check in on site right on our phones. It also help keeping drive time toward the right job and helps tons with billing

Make sure you your phone has a good connection. I find my phone has problems because I use xfinities WiFi as well as data. If the WiFi signal isn't good a takes a while to check in and out and go on break. I wish there was a feature with my phone where I could set Boomr to just use data when using it intead of me have to turn on and off my wifi a lot

Tia W.
Tia W.
Sales Director in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Boomr has been great to use! I use it daily wherever I am!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is an easy to use platform that helps keep track of time cards. I can monitor my hours and breaks each day and week.

I like that it's all mobile. You can also set up multiple locations to check in at. They recently added a feature so you can edit your shift. This is very helpful if I ever forget to clock out or something. You can also add notes and details to your shift.

Sometimes while checking in or out the app will freeze or not work correctly. This means it doesn't actually check me in so I have to backtrack

Connor N.
Bron: GetApp

Overall this product is an effective and efficient tool

4 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The best part of this app is the GPS tracking ability. I use this app to clock in and out of multiple different job sites throughout the day and this app does a great job of making that a fairly easy process. It saves time on my part and it also saves my boss's money.

Well as I already mentioned in my review above I really like the GPS tracking ability. And along with that I find the ability to pre-load job sites on the app extremely convenient for me as a worker/user, I no longer need to worry about remembering to write down the address of the job site I am at because I can just clock into the correct address.

Overall I really like this product and there isn't really much to complain about from the employee aspect. I know, from hearing my boss talk about it, that there are some variations that could be made on the administrative side that would make things easier, like making the app total the workers hours automatically. The only thing that I would like to see changed on the user aspect is making the ability to add notes to the shift a little easier, because right now it's a little obscure to access.

April M.
CEO in VS

Great way to track employees

5 4 jaar geleden

We utilize sub contractors, which can sometimes cause problems in reporting time spent on jobs. This app allows us to see when a contractor is on site or has left the job site.

Nothing, we love it. I only wish we would've found it sooner. It would've saved us a lot of headaches in keeping an eye on employees and contractors.

Jenna G.
Tax Preparer in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

This app makes tracking time for our employees much easier than an excel spreadsheet :)

4 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ease of time tracking

I like the fact that it is an app that all employees can use on their phone and that there is a restriction for distance before clocking in.

Sometimes it glitches and clock in/out are not recorded. Wish there was an app version for kindle or desktop version for employees that don't have good phones

Hannah E.
Administrative Assistant in VS

The software is so easy to use, I've never even needed to contact customer support! Great company!

5 4 jaar geleden

I like the ease of use the most. It's as simple as clicking the clock in button, going on as many breaks as you need through out the day, and then clocking out when you leave.

I recently found myself unable to delete a shift that was made by mistake. So more freedom in editing shifts would be nice.

Melanie D.
E-Commerce Operations Specialist in VS

Easy To Use!

5 4 jaar geleden

What I like most about using Boomr is how easy and user-friendly it is. From logging hours to seeing your work week summary, it gives you all the information you need without being overwhelming or complicated!

The only feedback I have is implementing a way to submit request via the app to the Acct Admin. For example, if I need a TimeClock Correction or similar, it would be great to send a notice to the Account Admin regarding a specific shift

Robert L.
general manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Some days customer support is hard to contact.

4 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use for my employees and available on tablet and also smartphone ease of use for myself to correct times

Boomr does not refresh itself. If you clock in using phone it doesn't show on boom until you close and reopen boomr. Might be a benefit to you as an added feature along with additional income to add employee scheduling to the app. (not me since my idea). does not allow you to correct time for employees until they clock out.

Joshua H.
New construction hvac in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Good for keeping track with afew down falls

Opmerkingen: Getting paid

Love the gps it makes it easy to track the time for current job. Over all grate app only downfalls in my book is the limited offline use.

Some areas that we work in have little to no data, this being a data only app is a down fall. If it could allow you to check into a job in a "offline" mode and then automatically update once data is available would make it alot easier instead of adding the shift each time.

Jay C.
Owner in Canada

Boomr is user friendly, it is simple to set up and continue to use without hassle.

4 4 jaar geleden

This product is user friendly, it is easy to set up and continue to use without having to worry about glitches. Definitely a must have for a business.

At times it has been hard for staff members to sign in and use this product on their personal devices.

Ciera C.
Interior Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Accurate Timecard

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This allows for quicker and smoother payroll for business owners who don't have to spend as much time sorting through schedules

This software makes it easy and quick to input work hours for payroll. It also allows you to separate your time if you are at multiple job sites.

Sometimes the software bugs out and deletes a shift or will keep you clocked in for 24 hours. It also only shows gross pay.