Over Paint 3D

Graphic design application that helps users create, edit and modify 2D drawings and 3D models using various digital brushes and tools.

Meer informatie over Paint 3D

I like the fact that it has so many features that allow me to do all the editing I need.

The layout of the tools i think there are no correct.

Beoordelingen van Paint 3D

4,0
3,7
3,8
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Paint 3D heeft een totaalscore van 4 van 5 sterren op basis van 29 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Paint 3D eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (29)

Miguel ángel A.
Miguel ángel A.
Student/Musician in Mexico
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome evolution of Paint

5 9 maanden geleden

I recently decided to use Paint 3D instead of standard Paint for a school assignment. Since I opened it, I really liked the evolution of the interface, this being more modern than the previous one. The tools to use Paint 3D in two dimensions continue to work in the same way as in the previous Paint but with some improvements and new features, which I really liked. Talking about its most remarkable change, namely the ability to now work on a z-axis, it is surprising. Although it is not a software aimed at a professional market, Paint 3D allows you to get closer to that world and get to know it in a relatively simple way.

I'm not someone who is professionally into 3D digital design, I only used Paint 3D occasionally for a school assignment and I really liked it. I didn't delve too deep into all the features of Paint 3D, but the ones that I got to try I really liked. For this reason, I didn't find any negative aspect of Paint 3D. Perhaps someone with more experience can give a more complete opinion about this software.

Sotir S.
Student in Noord-Macedonië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

How good actually is Paint 3D and what can you do with it

4 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I always use Paint 3D when I need a quick edit for an image. I have Windows 10 so I open it with just 2 clicks(it is embedded in the context menu). I am not a professional graphic designer but I have used this software for some quite difficult projects and it has never disappointed me. The various tools it offers are very easy to use. You can work in both 2D and 3D. I suggest you try this amazing and elegant app, and you don't have to pay anything, it's available in the Microsoft Store for free.

I am going to start with the fact that this software is amazingly user-friendly. The colors, design, and position of all the different tools are just perfect and it all harmonizes so beautifully with the whole app. You can do a quick little edit just to merge, cut, draw something, and add some object to your image or if you are a professional graphic designer or just wanna be a little more creative you can experiment with the more advanced artistic tools and make full 3D projects. The best thing is that Paint 3D is free and you can try it right away.

My opinion is that the canvas in the original Paint app was a little better than this. Maybe a lot will disagree with me but that is just what I think. That's in view of the fact that with the original paint I feel like you had a little bit more control with the canvas when placing the image. Other than that this software is better in every aspect of the editing process.

Paul B.
President in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Do they actually test this product on real people?

3 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Barely functional. I have mastered how to create text-based graphics that are simple, but regularly I find that I lose my work, make a seemingly uncorrectable mistake or end up at a dead end with the program and have to start over. This product is a misery. Perhaps it's me, but I don't think so. Fundamentally, the design and functionality is so flawed I cannot understand what it was designed to do.

Nothing. At best I could say it came free with my computer. And it's worth what I paid.

There are so many deficiencies with this product I don't know where to begin. (1) Figuring out how to edit a graphic after you've clicked off it is impossible. (2) Dropping in a piece of art or a photo can be a misery. (3) You can lose your work if you are not careful. (4) The font size limitations are ridiculous. (5) The color menus are hard to use and limited. (6) There is not grown-up help function...so you are on your own. I could go on, but I won't. It's needlessly difficult to use.

Bill K.
Marketing consultant in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for very basic image editing

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I mostly use Paint 3D for quick and dirty image editing. Usually I use it to crop and resize images to use on blogs or social media. It's handy for quick stuff like that, when I don't want to open a bloated piece of software that takes forever to load.

Paint 3D is not for professional graphic designers, but if you need free software that lets you crop, resize, and do some very basic image editing, it's quick and easy to use. No frills, but it's reliable and does what it sets out to do.

Few features. Sometimes I want to do more with it, but can't.

Gonzalo R.
Gonzalo R.
IT SAP Analyst in Mexico
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Have fun introducing yourself to 3D modelling with Microsoft's Paint 3D

4 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Had fun by playing with this software,for learning 3D design it is a great tool.
But for every day work I would not recommend it.

If you want to learn a bit or more of 3D design or just having fun, Paint 3D is a very easy alternative to create 3D Models. I have used this to manage my screenshots also, providing an alternative way to edit my images. You can share your creations on the internet with its share options. Magic selection makes your life easier. One very cool gadget is that you can replay your creative process!

Limited options for professional editing. Minor glitches on adding text can be annoying.

Nickolas N.
Supervisor in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Best for amateur photo editors

4 3 maanden geleden

You can access a lot of simple photo and document editing tools for free. If you have a PC, you probably already have it installed, without having to download software.

If your career is graphic design or photo editing, you are better off paying for a program like Adobe Photoshop.

Teacher in Dominicaanse Republiek
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very good software.

4 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Paint 3D has helped me a lot, mainly in quick editions, although it is a bit complicated to use in terms of getting 100% of its benefits.

Although it is practically free software, what it offers you is more than enough to do a great job.

It should have more features, and maybe it should look more professional.

Mustafa F.
Mamaging Partner in Turkije
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Helpful for template designing

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Working with Paint 3D makes me feel fun. Besides it is helpful it has an entertaining side.

This software is coming with Windows 10. So it is easy to reach and operate it. I generally use it when I am working on the preparation of the first templates of the logo kind of works. In simple templates at the beginning of the work this software is very helpful.

Of course this is not a professinal design program. And this is very time consuming. You cannot do measured detailed works with this program. For professional works you need better programs. I use this only for preparing the templates.

Mukiibi D.
Mukiibi D.
Freelancer in Oeganda
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Paint 3D

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its the most satisfying photo editing tools.

Its photo editing tools are the most efficient and also allows you to save the edited photos in different formats.

Its online support features are not well integrated with my preferred browser which is Chrome.

Sergio A.
Process Engineer in Italië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers

Evoluzione fantastica del classico Paint

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Con questo programma ho potuto facilmente creare immagini da importare in documenti e presentazioni rendendole graficamente migliori e molto più efficaci

Questo Paint 3d è una fantastica evoluzione del classico Paint.Le migliorie sono evidenti sia nella classica importazione di immagini 2d per essere modificate con comandi molto più semplici ed efficaci. Ovviamente 2 plus di questo programma sono la gestione 3d e la possibilità di utilizzare la community per avere a disposizione immagini da poter utilizzare

Non ho trovato problemi particolari nell' utilizzo di questo programma

Krzysztof K.
real estate agent in Polen
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

A very good program

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The program offers basic tools for creating simple three-dimensional objects, it is a big leap in possibilities compared to 2D paint, because it is in windows you will be using, you do not need to look for other programs, unless someone needs to create complex 3D objects.

The program is easy to use, it has the basic functions of graphics programs, it is free,

A few more features and layer support are missing.

Guadalupe R.
Graduate Student in Mexico
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

Paint 3D is very, very basic and simple

3 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm not really a Paint fan, I use it only when my modifications are simple and I'm in a rush. For simple jobs, it is great but not for complicated and elaborate image processing jobs

When you don't have any idea of editing and imaging is an okay tool. It can help you with simple editing aspects like if you want to add some text, cutting or drawing simple figures

It only allows basic changes and transformation so it is not useful when creating complicated image stacks and editing those stacks in order to get some information. Image quality gets awful and not really useful when it comes to professional jobs

Kyle K.
Dishwasher in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

A VERY simple drawing program

3 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is free, and very simple. You really can't complain. But it is nothing to brag about either.

It is free, comes with any Microsoft product and is super simple to use. If your kid is interested in digital art, they should play around on this before buying anything.

It is way to simple, with very little features. I would only recommend this is as a last resort for simple editing.

Michael S.
Art Buyer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Not the best photo editing software, but great features for the fact that it's free

4 4 maanden geleden

It has a lot of features that are similar to Adobe Photoshop, but you don't have to pay for them.

The tracing tool doesn't work as well as with Photoshop. And the transparent feature doesn't always work. And the color picker doesn't really select the correct color.

Daniel K.
Daniel K.
Founder in Argentinië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Paint 3D is a most needed upgrade from classic paint

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Paint 3D for small image editing, cropping and collage, sometimes when I'm creating tutorials and user guides

It's bundled in windows, has a upgraded interface and it's easy to use

It has some annoying features, and you cannot compress files as much as other software

Co-owner in Australië
Bibliotheken, 2-10 werknemers

Paint3D comes with Windows 10 and is basically Paint on vitamins with 3D capabilities

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A good step up for Paint on Windows with some great features and a nicer UI/UX feel.

This is certainly a step up from the standard Paint on Windows - which has not really evolved at any great pace in the last 30 years. Paint 3D allows me to model in 3D but also it can be used for 2D shapes etc as well - so it isn't just a 3D modeller. It is basically Paint on vitamins and it certainly feels a lot better, the UI/UX is much nicer to work with and more concise. It is quite powerful but you can still use it to muck around - I think kids will love creating with the stickers. It's magic select feature works really well.

I found it works best with a stylus if you want to do anything really serious, so if you just use a mouse it can be hard to get the precision right in those cases. If you are not doing anything too serious with it, then a mouse will work just fine.

Donny M.
calibration/robotic technical specialist in VS
Bouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Paint 3D is very easy to use

5 5 maanden geleden

The program is a little more complicated than normal paint but allows you to do so much more.

Abdelaali S.
Abdelaali S.
Freelancer in Marokko
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Review Panit 3D

4 5 maanden geleden

program very easy to use and quick editing and free program

There is no in it more tools like other programs

Michele M.
cfp in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

Good free program that almost anyone can use (except for real professional editing)

3 4 maanden geleden

there are a lot of features that allow you to do most photo editing, and it is free.

It is not as easy to use as regular Paint.

Xavier C.
Creator in Argentinië
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Paint 3D an easy to use tool for all your 3D porpuses

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for a hard core 3D modelling tool you have other options at higher prices. This is an easy to use tool, much like a plug and play, dont bang your head to the keyboard tipe of software.

Accesible features, easy to use, and a soft learning curve. Excecute simple 3D models with precision in little time.

Not really it delivers whats spected at the price range and tool simplicity

Gregory G.
Resale Liquidator in VS
Groothandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Paint 3D is my go-to for altering photos.

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am content with sticking with Paint 3D and will recommend it to others.

I like the ability to go right to work on a photo or image without log in or other obstacles. Also, the many options available to reimage photos even add content.

I have not yet discovered if there is a background removal tool, also did not know there is customer support available.

Troy W.
Software Engineer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Paint 3D is Better than Paint

4 3 maanden geleden

Paint 3D has more features than paint, and including three dimensional (as one would think with the name of the software) shapes/objects. It also uses industry common tools like a canvas, saving files as a project/source file, etc. Paint 3D is also free for Windows, so that is a plus.

Paint 3D isn't super user friendly (e.g. when creating a shape, you cannot select the fill color until after it is created, which I found to be unintuitive), yet isn't as powerful as many free, open source tools available.

Moisés M.
Magister en Ciberseguridad in Dominicaanse Republiek
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Pintura 3D

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Me ha ayudado bastante al momento de tener que crear un logo o diseñar un afiche o campaña publicitaria.

Lo que más me gusta es que me permite crear objetos 3D y exportar videos.

Pintura 3D es una muy útil herramienta que ha venido a facilitar la edición de imágenes en mi día a día.

Mauricio G.
Mauricio G.
eCommerce Expert in Argentinië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Paint 3D as a tool for editing your eCommerce catalogue

3 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My general experience with Paint 3D is positive when it comes to editing photos with a higher degree of complexity compared to other traditional tools. I recommend it.

The product was very useful when it came to being able to edit photos to improve the catalog of different ecommerce

Some of the tools it includes are not so easy when you want to take advantage of the more advanced features.

Sales in VS
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great design program!

5 2 maanden geleden

I love how easy this software is to use. I made icons for my business with the program and never had any issues.

You can only do so much with the program. If you want more advanced icons you need to upgrade.