Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over HR Hero

HR Hero is a customizable, cloud-based platform that offers expert legal analysis, guidance, training, and best-in-class tools for busy

Meer informatie over HR Hero

Reviews filteren (40)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je HR Hero eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (40)

Karen H.
Karen H.
Human Capital Operations Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Wealth of information

5 3 maanden geleden

The ability to find information quickly- there is a very intuitive guide to pull state and federal laws and download into a chart format for what is applicable to your organization.

I have not come across anything in the system that I don't like. It is very thorough.

Nancy A.
Sr. HR Consultant in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

From ThinkHR to BLR

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Credible, reliable, easy to use.

The State Law Chart Builder and FLSA Tools are invaluable. The quality of responses from Ask the Expert are completely credible and reliable. The customer service is excellent.

The training programs within the platform need to be updated. In fact, adding a library of on-line training to the portal would be a huge value.

Bethany G.
Compliance Officer in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to Use related to State and Federal Comparison Charts

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall is a great initial research tool for State and Federal Law comparison and provides some preliminary information on specific general topics but for in-depth Compliance research and updated Workplace Poster research we need to go to the State and Federal sources.

The ease of creating charts to compare/look up State and Federal Employment Laws by subject is super user friendly. The charts are easy to understand and I like that it shows the legal code as reference for additional research into the specific law.

The topic specific tool does not contain the more in-depth information that is part of my day-to-day research. Sometimes I am required from a Compliance standpoint to delve into the inner workings of a situation and must go to the State and Federal source for information on uncommon scenarios. This program does not go in-depth enough and the state workplace poster links were outdated really quickly.

Kelly L.
HR in VS

HR Review

2 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It can be hard to locate content through general searching. You will need to read quite a bit to receive the data points you require.

The reporting capability, the ability to pull mandates by state, knowing there is one resource that captures all of these details.

I would like to see more topics listed under the state report builder.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. We would love to speak with you further, please email us at [email protected], so we can set up a time to connect.

Christina M.
Executive Director, Compliance in VS
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Helps keeps us in compliance

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As stated above, we are a multi-state employer and we implemented HR Hero to help us keep up with the myriad of laws and regulations governing our workplaces.

I really like the state by state chart builder feature. As a multi-state employer this allows me to keep up with changing laws in the various states and ensure we are compliant. The webinars and training are invaluable to me and my team. Their up to date content on COVID-19 has helped us navigate the pandemic in this unprecedented time, too.

Policy templates and documents would be a helpful addition to the handbook builder, but overall we can generally find the information and news we need to provide guidance to our leaders and our HR team.

Overwogen alternatieven: XpertHR

Redenen om over te stappen op HR Hero: HR Hero gave us the features we needed at a price that is very competitive.

Justine K.
HRBP in VS
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

BLR HR Hero

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I personally love working with HR Hero and find it a very helpful tool that our team uses on a daily basis.

We work with clients that have a variety of HR needs due to their size, industry, and location. HR Hero provides us with the resources we need to service our clients and ensure we are keeping them in compliance. I find the handbook and job description tools most useful and use them on a weekly basis.

Although rare, there are time that certain tools are down and do not load. I believe this is usually due to updates being made on the backend and in these instances customer service is usually very helpful in providing a resolution and/or confirming when the issue will be resolved.

Director, Human Resources in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best investment for an HR professional

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A quality product that is very instrumental in human resources' succeess.

The many features offered are instrumental in providing invaluable information relevant to the human resources professional.

Please add more market information on more jobs/positions in healthcare.

Katharine Y.
HR Specialist in VS

All In One Place

4 3 maanden geleden

I like that I can look up various state legislation information and also some good best practice information on various topics within HR, all in one platform. I like that the info I find can be trustworthy vs doing a blind google search.

The search functionality is not as robust - maybe I am missing something but I feel the filters are too granular? Or perhaps I just need another training but... when I am looking for things on the fly, it isn't as intuitive and I end up combing through more info than I need.

Tangela W.
HR Consultant in VS
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Resource for Compliance and Daily Operations

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love using HR Hero for day to day resources such as templates, best practices and state compliance. It is so useful for comparing industry standards, business language and etiquette. HR Hero provides accurate and current business resources for the everyday laymen and professional.

I love the handbook builder product; it is valuable for employers who don't have a legal department or resource. The builder is essential for providing an outline and guidance for small employers to provide a great roadmap to manage employee's expectations in the workplace.

The search feature would be great if it would search in a tiered format.

Mitchell B.
Staff Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Website

5 2 maanden geleden

It’s very easy to use, and intuitive if you’re not sure where something might be located.

I wish it had links to sources (like cases or statutes).

2 maanden geleden

Hi Mitchell, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are happy with the tools and service available through HR Hero.

Jennifer M.
CEO in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Chief Executive Officer

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I reference the materials mainly for employment compliance matters as an HR consultant to many clients.

The hotline to ask questions. The training materials is a great feature.

There is a time lag when scrolling to different topics in the training tabl

Jodi J.
Attorney in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Always insightful

5 3 maanden geleden

The content is well rounded and answers questions in a straight forward manner.

When clicking on link to an article, it brings me to a sign in page. When I sign it, it does not send me to the article I wanted. I have to go find it again.

Bridget L.
HR Specialist in VS
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Excellent resource for daily HR policies, procedures, and client recommendations.

Opmerkingen: Terrific!

I use for state and federal laws for small businesses. Great information and very detailed so I can share with CEO CFO or HR partners.

Not sure. I haven't been able to take advantage of all that the platform offers.

Jessica T.
HRS in VS

Great product

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very happy

Great for mutli states. I love that when i am pulling a topic for multi state compliance i can run it on a excel chart for easy sharing.

there is not least. i like all of the features

2 maanden geleden

Hi Jessica, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are pleased you are happy with the tools and service available through HR Hero.

Marie F.
HR Account Manager in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Great Help

4 3 maanden geleden

How easy it is to use the state law builder. Saves a lot of time in research.

Sometimes I feel it can be difficult to find sample policies or other items when doing a overall search.

Jolynn H.
Vice President in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

This is a must-have for HR

5 3 maanden geleden

This product is very easy to use, and a critical resource for those of us in the HR field.

It is a but pricey for small businesses but the value is worth it.

Julie S.
Director of Human Resources and Employee Engagement in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

HR Hero

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm most interested in news updates and training materials and forms. I have to go through a lot more steps to find what I need than before.

I used this software several years ago and loved it. So far, I liked how it was before, but that may be because I haven't figured it out yet.

I'm having trouble finding what I need. It was a lot easier to navigate before!

Heather H.
Communications & Research Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Members get all they need in one location.

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product is amazing and truly helps our HR professionals stay on track.

Our members can get all the resources they need for Human Resources in one location.

The handbook development could be a little less cumbersome.

Robin S.
Sr HR Specialist in VS
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great resource for even experienced HR professionals

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Typically to understand the individiual state laws.

I often use the feature designed to pull a report, by state, for laws within specific topics. Great resource and abilit to download into PDF and send along is terrific.

I would love to be able to pull the above mentioned reports into an excel file so I can manipulate it after download.

Dave L.
Payroll Project Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helpful Resource with Current Updates

4 3 maanden geleden

Very helpful resource when needing to research an issue. Laws and regulations are all current and and accurate

Include Credited Webinars for HR & Payroll

Natalie M.
Payroll Implementation Specialist in VS

Very Helpful~

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Its the best. HR Hero allows me an easy ready and access to information.

Using HR Hero allows me the opportunity to provide the proper assistance to my clients by ensuring I am staying in compliance.

There is nothing that I do not like from HR Hero! Everything is wonderful!

Erin T.
HR Director in VS
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"First year user"

4 2 maanden geleden

The ability to look up laws and make state guideane reports.

Login in shuts down often and I have to have it escalated to be able to log back in. Not a system that I can get departmental buy in to use. Not sure why, maybe not as user friendly as I thought. Job descriptions do not allow for the title we use

2 maanden geleden

Hi Erin, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our product. We would love to speak with you further, please email us at [email protected], so we can set up a time to connect.

Natashia S.
HRS in VS

More COVID state specific guidance

3 2 maanden geleden

i like the break down of the state information

the job description system and I wish there was more COVID state specific guidance

Michelle D.
HR Director in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

HR Hero Review

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mostly medium of the road

It gave some helpful information at times.

Many times there was a charge to find out information and I did not want my company to have to pay extra.

Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Benefits Manager in VS
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Job Description Assistance

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We just started with HR Hero, so this was my first experience. Although it wasn't the greatest and was a little quirky, it still provided me with the outcome I was looking for so I'd use it again in the future for a similar need.

We were able to locate a job description that provided an excellent starting point for creating our own. There were a couple options that we were able to reference in order to compare which one would be most relevant to our search.

In order to do a search, you have to first create a search option, before you can actually perform your search. And although there were a couple options to choose from, there were not many in our search results. The job we were searching for was not out of the ordinary either, so I would have expected to find more results. And when we found one that was suitable, it was a little quirky in order to figure out how to download it.