Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PACE Packager Hub

Een geavanceerde tool die is ontworpen waarmee bedrijven het volgen van bestellingen, het beheren van teams en het verpakken van toepassingen kunnen stroomlijnen.

Meer informatie over PACE Packager Hub

Employees activities monitoring and the effective data source connectors for multiple big data pulling across other project management platforms.

The only downside to the PACE Packager Hub is that it can be a bit pricey for some users.

Beoordelingen van PACE Packager Hub

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PACE Packager Hub heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 81 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PACE Packager Hub eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (81)

Asma
Asma
Senior Manager (IT) in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Best tool for managers

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It simplifies my work task and makes me easy to manage my project, document, workflow. All management tools are in one bag.

From this tool I could manage my documents, workflow, and all kind of management task. And further this help me to optimize all in one in one short and thereby I can take corrective action. It is easy to set up as per our business requirements and to make decision fast and reliable.

I couldn't find any cons yet in this software/tool

Alexander
PM in Oekraïne
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best software I've used for app packaging team workflow management so far

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: PACE Packager Hub has been instrumental in improving our team's efficiency and effectiveness. It offers a blend of user-friendly design with powerful features, making it an indispensable tool for any application packaging team. I would highly recommend it to teams that are looking to take their workflow management to the next level. One of the crucial features for me is the workflow management. We're able to seamlessly move from one stage of the packaging process to the next, ensuring that there are no bottlenecks or overlooked steps. The tool's ability to customize workflow stages to our team's unique needs is particularly beneficial.

Having been a project manager for an application packaging team for several years, I've worked with a variety of tools to simplify and streamline our processes. PACE Packager Hub has been a game-changer for us in many respects.

While the tool offers a wide array of functionalities, it would be beneficial to have more in-depth tutorials or user-guides, especially for the more advanced features.

Nana Kwame
Teaching Assistant in Ghana
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Review of PACE Packager Hub

3,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I like their package search capability because it makes it simple and quick for our developers to discover the packages they require. This might seem little but it saves us a lot of valuable time.

PACE provides a centralized location for managing our packages and files while also providing a centralized communication channels for our teams

The Pace Packager Hub does not have a lot of community support and documentation available online as other package registries because it is relatively new. Troubleshooting problems or locating information on registry-related queries can be more challenging as a result.

Talat
Mobile Application Developer in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

An Easy-to-Use Software Solution for Package Management

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am extremely pleased with my experience using PACE Packager Hub. The software is very easy to use, and I appreciate the wide range of features that it offers. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a versatile and reliable package management system.

I recently started using PACE Packager Hub and have been incredibly impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. The software allows for easy and quick package management, making it a great choice for both new and experienced users. The Hub also offers a wide range of features, allowing users to customize their package management process according to their specific needs.

One of the only downsides I have found with PACE Packager Hub is that its support system can be somewhat slow. There have been a few times when I needed help with a specific issue and it took more time than I would have liked to get a response. Other than that, the software works great.

Raphael
Principal Product Marketing Manager in Frankrijk
Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy and Streamlined Software Packaging with PACE Packager Hub

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have found my overall experience with PACE Packager Hub to be quite positive. It is very easy to use, the features are great and it allows me to quickly package my applications with minimal effort. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to package their applications quickly and efficiently.

I have been using PACE Packager Hub for a few months now and have been very pleased with its ease of use and the great features it provides. The software is easy to learn and allows me to quickly package my applications with minimal effort. It even has an automated system which allows me to package multiple applications in one go. I love how user friendly it is and how I can easily customize the packages according to my needs.

The only negative part I have found with PACE Packager Hub is that it can be quite slow at times. It takes a while for the software to package the applications and can be a bit of a hassle. Other than that, there is nothing else to complain about.

Angelo
Associate Product Manager in Benin
Internet, 201-500 werknemers

A Time-Saving Tool for Software Packaging

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very happy with PACE Packager Hub. It has saved me a lot of time and effort and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an effective, time-saving tool for software packaging.

I've been using PACE Packager Hub for a few months now and I'm really impressed. It has saved me a lot of time and effort, allowing me to package and deploy software in a fraction of the time it used to take me. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to manage my packages and the whole process runs very smoothly.

The only downside I've encountered with PACE Packager Hub is that there are not enough customization options. I wish there were more ways to customize the packages, as this would make it even easier to manage.

Ankur
Credit Analyst in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The most advanced and streamlined workflow tool for Task & Repository management !

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PACE Packager Hub is the one stop solution for all businesses to streamline the task and repository management workflow in most seamless manner. Flawless automation enables the structured and seamless flow of application packaging workflow cycle in most efficient way. Life savior software for unified the workflow management processes in productive manner.
Integration with all kinds of workflows internally and externally is hassle free without any trouble.

The best workflow process tool for businesses due to its flawless structured workflow. Task Management and Repository Management are integrated with different client dashboards and portals in unified way. Tracking orders, updates, progresses ad workflow integration in structured manner is easy and effortless with PACE Packager Hub. Customized and pre configuration application packages utilities are amazing and helps a lot to businesses upscale. Strengthened and robust workflow process manager.

I liked all the features and parameters offered in PACE Packager Hub software for businesses and users. The workflow management tool is seamlessly structured and fabricated which handles all the task and repository management needs of businesses. The trial version can be further extended so that maximum users can actually try it to maximum extent and can analyze the utilities and its usage to its best. Workflow winning with PACE Packager hub.

Shrinkhala
Project Consultant in India
Managementconsulting, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent secure workflow software for customer servicing and task management in holistic manner !

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PACE Packager Hub is the best work flow management software for businesses for managing orders from start to end from creating new orders to tracking, updating and managing the same. It helps building ERP in most holistic manner possible. Integrating with 3rd part portals and dashboards is easy than ever and helps building the product management and managing remote task work completely.

Managing different teams on businesses is easier than ever and there would not be any issue in task management.One stop solution for repository management of various business and task modules in accurate and fastened manner.Tracking of orders and status of various assignments and one stop point for connecting all clients, packaging officials and managersEmpowering work flow and task management through SLA tracking.

I like everything about this software as this is one of the most comprehensive solutions so far for businesses and results in massive workflow management without any trouble and interruptions. More customization and reduced pricing is highly advised to their management for consideration.

Terry
Partnerships & Affiliate Manager in Turkije
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Very Decent for Workflow Management

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. It was a new experience for us and it definitely paid off. Pace definitely had a part in our growth rates

It saved us a huge amount in personnel hours and lowered our error rates by a large margin. We didn't have a workflow management tool in place before implementing Pace and everything was pretty much done by hand which was time consuming and open to human error. The tool itself works very well, we rarely see errors in executing the workflows and the support team is very helpful when we need their help

The price was a bit of an issue for us in the beginning but it more than compensated the extra cost. Also, it takes a bit of time for new hires to get used to it

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Efficient, Fast and All in one Packaging Tool!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Its been a great experience using Pace Package Hub, it has allowed us to efficiently complete our application packaging and has enabled us in making the process seamless and automated.

1. Simple and easy to use user interface.2. Provides good automation features and workflow management . 3 Allows easy integration across workflows, connection is quite smooth.4 Supports data migration and reporting.5 Applications can be seamlessly packages with the help of this.6. Allows third party integration through REST APIs.

1. A bit high on the cost side.2. Prior knowledge is required before usage, takes time to understand the flow.

Priyanka
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Project management becomes easy by using PACE Packager Hub

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I found that the Project management becomes easy by using PACE Packager Hub. It provides centralized location for managing software packages and dependencies.

PACE Packager Hub is a software development tool that offers many benefits for organizations seeking to optimize their project management processes. One of the primary advantages of the PACE Packager Hub is its ability to streamline project management by providing a centralized location for managing software packages and dependencies. This can help to reduce the time and effort required to manage complex software projects, and ensure that all team members are working from the same source of truth.Another significant benefit of the PACE Packager Hub is its support for a wide range of software packaging formats, including Docker, RPM, and DEB. This means that organizations can use the PACE Packager Hub to manage packages for a variety of different software environments, and ensure that packages are delivered consistently across different platforms.

While the PACE Packager Hub is designed to integrate with a wide range of other tools and systems, there may be some challenges when integrating it with existing systems and workflows. This can be particularly true for organizations that have already invested in other software development tools and are hesitant to switch to a new solution. By adopting the PACE Packager Hub, organizations become dependent on the software and its vendor for ongoing support and updates. This can create a degree of vendor lock-in that may be difficult to break if the organization decides to switch to a different solution in the future.

Abhishek
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Effective and reliable tool for task management

4,0 vorig jaar

It efficiently manages the workflow of our organization with its incredible capabilities. It enhance the software package and deployment process and saves our lot of precious time and efforts. It has interactive user interface and can be customized according to our needs. It provides lot of automation in our workflow and we can manage our task more effectively which result in positive business outcomes. It is one of the robust and reliable platform for managing projects. It also supports integrations.

There is nothing to dislike about this software, it helps us a lot in creating and distributing software packages. It also helps in managing our documents and we can easily track the progress. It provides lot of flexibility in working environment

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

""PACE Packager Hub""

4,0 vorig jaar

PACE Packager Hub is an end-to-end ecosystem that offers users this technology to assist with team management, customer service, and application. Track orders, assignments, and statuses SLA Tracker Can Boost Your Workflow Management the workflow of the order Make a fresh order.

I don't have any dislike for this tool very beneficial and value for money.

E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Streamlined task management tool!

4,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The PACE Packager Hub is a flexible alternative for developers because it works with a variety of platforms and operating systems.Software could use a few minor stability tweaks.

Several client dashboards and portals are unifiedly connected with task management and repository management. With PACE Packager Hub, tracking orders, updates, advances, and workflow integration is simple and straightforward.through the use of a pre-configured packaging tool, platform integration.

Especially when working with large datasets, it can be a little slow.The entire operations team is strengthened, and the team is given power and assurance to use the workflow process and implementation to achieve excellence.

Sarah
Product Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Robust task and operational process management package

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Best task and operational process management solution.

Smooth workflow management with best scheduling and prioritization functionalities. Easy to collaborate and get work done faster, and a highly flexible product that meets all your requirement needs.

Never found any problem with this product. Easy to use with a simple interface and helps to ensure a smooth process operation with an in-built support services.

Bridget
Graduate telecom engineer in Oeganda
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

the best workflow tool

5,0 vorig jaar

we are able to track and review orders of different projects and their details in an intelligible and configurable list. The service-level agreement tracker effortlesly measure and report on SLAs to ensure better perfomance of our entire team

it's user interface is not so amazing and some technical knowledge is required to run the software

Walt
Relationship Manager and Head of Market Development in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

PACE is Great

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Efficient and help work go faster and smoother.

Everything works well, unlike other softwares. It's easy to use and helps our business flow nicely. I'd also like to highlight the organization. It's very easy to organize different projects and other work.

There's absolutely nothing that I dislike.

Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

User friendly and offers great flexibility!

5,0 vorig jaar

Its user-friendly interface, Pace Packager Hub, makes the packaging process simple and intuitive. The adaptability of Pace Packager Hub's package development is another important aspect. It supports a broad variety of file types and offers users a variety of customization choices, including the capacity to add branding, alter installation specifications, and set up post-installation duties. It also offers robust collaboration features, allowing users to work together on packaging projects in real-time

Great overall, highly recommended for small or big teams.

Christopher
Project Engineer in VS
Civiele techniek, 10.000+ werknemers

Powerful packaging solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and constantly improving to automate workflow and packaging needs for multiple projects.

It easily automates packaging for multiple projects and easy to create new package for the required project with just few clicks, and also it offers great visibility to view packages of selected projects and the ease to manage package contents.

I really cant single anything to like least about this solution, Great intuitive user interface and easy to configure and automate workflow

Lina
Senior Software Developer in Letland
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy, Fast and Efficient

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PACE Packager Hub has a simple and easy to understand interface that is modern and easy to use.

Easy to manage task and change with excellent workflow management capabilities and also reporting and analyzing data with PACE Packager Hub is amazing.

Never found anything to like least, the interface is nice and offers best visibility with activity dashboard, and easy on reporting and status tracking.

Sam
Design Engineer in India
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

For project's workflow management, I found this tool helpful

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This platform offers exceptional data insights collection capabilities, with strong emphasis on data security. Furthermore, the project expense tracking and project planning functionalities are excellent.

The tools provided by this solution are exceptional for managing project workflows and tracking project activities. During the initial implementation, the learning curve was brief and the solution proved to be user-friendly. It is a cost-effective means for teams to collaborate across projects, and the compliance management system is highly effective. Sharing data and files among project members is simple, making it the optimal project documentation system.

Not yet seen any issues with this platform, as even manipulating its features was a straightforward and hassle-free process during deployment.

Vitoria
Marketing Coordinator in Canada
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 vorig jaar

Extremely satisfied with this product as the workflow tool allows us to better manage teams, and better structure the application packaging process.

I don't have any complaints as we are very happy with the features this tool provides.

Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best workflow management tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Iam using this pace package hub for my sales business which has so many orders coming in weekly basis. It helps me to manage my orders and its workflows in various stages in one place and keep it easy accessible and manageable. It is time efficient and make my tasks without much effort. I recommend this tool for business which has huge volumes and manual workloads to maintain.

I couldn't find much cons in this tool except it less features in customisation part.

Rodrigo A
Rodrigo A
Graphic Designer in Spanje
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent and complete tool for administration and workflows.

5,0 vorig jaar

It is a tool with a modern, modular and comprehensive workflow for team management, customer service and processes, its interface is simple and easy to handle, and among its most remarkable features we find the analysis of data in a simple and complete way.

Being such a complete tool, its price is also high, it is suitable for large companies, but not for mypymes or small enterprises with little workflow.

Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very useful!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I appreciate how user-friendly it is and how the packages are simple to modify to suit my needs.

I haven't had a chance to find any significant flaws