Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over EasyWorship

Een krachtige maar toch eenvoudige presentatiesoftware voor kerken, met tools waarmee je je hele dienst op één plek kunt samenstellen.

Meer informatie over EasyWorship

This Easy Worship software makes it easy to integrate all the different aspect of a church worship service.

Tie in to EW 2007 - Lost a lot of songs during update.

Beoordelingen van EasyWorship

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

EasyWorship heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 760 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je EasyWorship eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (760)

Phil
Worship Leader

Great presentation software!

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jeff
Jeff
Associate Pastor in VS

EasyWorship really is easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we've enjoyed using EasyWorship. I can show someone how to run it in just a few minutes. Building schedules is a bit more complicated, but relative easy once you understand it.

It is easy to use a schedule during a service. If something is skipped in the service, it is easily skipped in EasyWorship. Most everything is drag and drop to put it in the schedule. It works well with PowerPoint and videos.

You cannot drag and drop motion background from just any folder on your computer. They have to be in a specific folder.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Jeff, thanks for the feedback! You should actually be able to drag-and-drop media from anywhere on your computer directly into the EasyWorship software. When you have some free time, please contact our support team at 1-918-250-1493 to take a look at this issue with you. Fred

Blair
Blair
Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 201-500 werknemers

The name is accurate

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a very easy to use, but powerful presentation software for displaying song lyrics. It integrates with many lyric and license providers which makes adding new songs simple. The price is okay and the developer seems to work on upgrades pretty regularly. I would recommend this software to any church looking for a lyrical presentation application.

It really is easy. It's very nicely laid out and simple to learn, which makes it very easy and user friendly. The developer's have done a fantastic job in many respects and if you're looking for a presentation software for church I would highly recommend trying this one. It allows you to easily change backgrounds or to have a solid color as the background. Changing song lyrics is simple and straightforward and you have the ability to change how the lyrics look as far as font and how many words are on the screen. It's easy to re-order songs if you need to, or add and delete songs on the fly. The search feature helps find a song easily if your teams adds a song on the fly. It also has the ability to put scripture on the screen, with many different versions available.

Sometimes video with sound doesn't work well or at all and the program seems finicky about the type of video file. I've found displaying webpages hit or miss as well, but I'm not sure if that's the control or the program as I haven't done it often. There isn't much that I don't like about it.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Blair, thanks for the feedback! It sounds like there may be a couple of issues that we should be able to help you correct right now. If you could contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected], I would be happy to help. Fred

Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

We love this product at our Church!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Everything has been perfect! I'm excited to see what else I can do with Easy Worship.

We just switched from Song Show Plus to Easy Worship. Easy Worship is easier for my volunteers to use. We like the media that's available through the premium package. The price is good. It runs smoothly with our computer (SSP was very glitchy). It is easy to get new songs from Song Select.

We like everything so far. There are still a lot of features we haven't tried yet.

4 weken geleden

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're happy to hear that EasyWorship is fitting you and your churches needs and glad to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support Nolan

Kaitlin
Secretary in VS

Helpful Interface with CCLI but Not User-Friendly

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're using EasyWorship for projecting songs, announcement slides, scripture, and sermon powerpoints on Sunday morning. I've been using the program for just over a year and it was what was being used when I took over as office administrator. It does fill our need for our services, and we now have a wealth of songs and liturgy saved within the program, making putting together those weekly presentations fairly simple. However, if someone were just starting out and choosing which program to use, I would not recommend EasyWorship simply for the fact that it is not intuitive or user friendly and the learning curve to get to the place where it is easy to use is very steep (as I observed both for myself and for a secretary at another local church who just went through that process with my help this fall).

The best thing about EasyWorship is the interface with CCLI that allows me to import new worship songs into our presentation for Sunday morning, saving me the time of typing up the lyrics manually. And though I find the interface not very user-friendly, there is an extremely helpful wealth of "how-to" articles and videos provided by EasyWorship. When I run into a question of how to do something, I can simply google my question and the first return on the search is always an EasyWorship how-to page. Importing of powerpoints, which our pastors use to construct their sermon slides, is pretty seamless, though occasionally we run into snafus if one of the slides has a video.

As a designer who has used everything from the Adobe suite to Microsoft Office to Google's many online programs, I have to say that EasyWorship is one of the least user-friendly programs I've encountered. I have been frustrated by things like a simple "undo" function being absent from the program until the most recent update, and menus so confusing and counter-intuitive that I spent much of my first few weeks with the program googling "how to find__ in Easy Worship" just to access basic menus. For example, editing tools for anything but your basic font options are not found in an "edit" menu but through an "inspector" button. I helped train someone new in on the software and could tell that they were very overwhelmed, as many things are not where you would expect based on previous experience with software and Apple or PC operating systems.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Kaitlin, thank you for your feedback! I wanted to reach out and see if you had any recommendations for making our software more user-friendly or to shorten the learning curve. If you would like, you are welcome to contact me at [email protected] to talk about some potential changes. - Fred

Gary

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

GREAT PRODUCT!!! Highly Recommend!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to setup and use - very powerful tool that has greatly enhanced our presentation and streaming capabilities without needing an engineering degree!

Ease of importing songs from Song Select, integrated Bible, TONS of graphics available, drag and drop set setup makes it super easy to use and very intuitive!

Setting up Key and Fill for live-stream video overlay is challenging especially if you're running more than 2 cameras

4 weken geleden

Hi Gary, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review! We're glad to hear that EasyWorship fits you and your churches needs, we're also happy to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support Nolan

Kendra
Office Manager in Canada

We love EasyWorship!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love it! It's fun each week to find backgrounds that look good and have a cohesive theme.

For someone that doesn't know a lot about computers, EasyWorship is easy to use. The rare times that we have needed to contact support, they have always been very quick to respond to us and have been able to fix our issues with little problem, which is great!

Couple of things: The search bar is not easy to use sometimes. For example, finding "Mother's Day" content, the first few things that popped up were Canada Day instead. The help articles sometimes are hard to understand. This could just be a "me" thing, but I don't like going onto my web browser and downloading the content I want (because it's easier to see on the web then the actual app) but I can't seem to transfer it over from my download to the actual program. 10 minute countdowns are hard to come by even with premium, you have to pay for most of them.

4 weken geleden

Hi Kendra, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any questions or concerns you may have, we would be more than happy to help you! Customer Support Nolan

Vincent
Project Manager in VK

Easy Worship Top Worship Tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

EasyWorship is a comprehensive software for managing worship presentations. Its scripture database feature provides easy access to various translations and versions, aiding in seamless integration of scriptures into presentations. The worship presentation capabilities are intuitive, allowing for smooth transitions between slides, lyrics, and media, enhancing the overall worship experience.

One drawback of EasyWorship is its limited web features, which may not be as robust or versatile as some users desire. While it excels in scripture management and presentation, its online capabilities might fall short for those seeking more advanced web integration options or live streaming features.

4 weken geleden

Hi Vincent, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team, we would love to hear from you with any ideas for new features or improvements you may have! Customer Support Nolan

Frank
Bishop in VS

Easy To Worship

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is truly easy to use and it does the job.

I like Easy Worship because it lets us build a play list each week for our Sunday Service and we can add Scriptures, etc. to our Sermons. We also use images for the screen to make our Worship Experience and Presentations better.

Actually, Easy Worship meets all of our needs. We have not experienced a down side in all the years we have used it.

4 weken geleden

Hi Frank, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're happy to hear that EasyWorship fits you and your churches needs and we're glad to have you as a part of the EasyWorship family for as long as you have! Customer Support Nolan

Sharon
Media assistant in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

EasyWorship works great for our church worship services and presentation needs.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to train new users without the user being tech saavy.

I can't think of anything that I don't like about EasyWorship.

4 weken geleden

Hi Sharon, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! We're happy to have to you as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support Nolan

Alan
Minister in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Getting to know and use EasyWorship

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very encouraging and helpful to date. Very good and prompt heldesk response, including telephone calls.

A very professional, comprehensive thought-through application. Well laid out for compilation editing and presentation. Created, designed and managed by personnel who are regular users and worshippers - so they are 'tuned-in' to a church's needs. Excellent help support. Comprehensive suite of training videos.

The organisation, layout and selection of the five theme types for text editing is not intuitive. The training videos do not cover this topic adequately.

4 weken geleden

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any questions or ideas you may have to help improve the software even further! Customer Support Nolan

THOMAS
IT Manager in VS

Functional and Easy to Use Worship Projection Software

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our entire technical / presentation team likes EasyWorship because of its flexibility, which fits right in with our typical services. We usually do not get the sermon outlines or the worship song list until an hour before the service starts, and EasyWorship makes is easy to quickly build the lists and make any edits before service starts. EasyWorship also allows for a quick transition to ad hoc scriptures, songs or videos when the leaders go "off script".

Database of song lyrics, backgrounds and Scripture - both included and for purchase Ease of building service lists Integration with other media sources, like SongSelect, YouTube, etc. Speed to load and change between items Flexibility of formatting and organizing presentation material

When they removed the ability to synch the display between preview, saved presentation and the library. We run a very dynamic and flexible service, which is why we like the ability to quickly display new songs, scripture and media, but it would be nice to have the software display the material from the library and the presentation list, especially when we need to flip between different scripture verses. This used to be a configurable option, but was removed. EasyWorship also occasionally loses the monitor configuration and randomly changes between the front and foldback monitors as well as the main display at startup. It also doesn't always label the monitors the same as what Windows calls them (Monitor 1 in Windows and Monitor 3 in EW, for example), which causes confusion for new operators and must be dealt with quickly when getting ready for a service, but it is easily correctable once you have dealt with it a couple times. Would be nice to have that corrected.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you have some free time, I would be thrilled to speak with you about some of the feature requests you may have. I also noticed your comments on losing the monitor configuration in Windows. This is not typical and may be something we need to troubleshoot either via phone or email. I can be contacted at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at [email protected], if you'd like to speak about either. Fred

Tammy
Production Team Leader in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great for what we need it to do

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easyworship is MUCH easier than most applications I've used in churches previously. I would recommend it.

Being able to do everything within one program is amazing! Previously, we were using PowerPoint for the sermon slides, MediaPlayer for videos and switching back in forth while on the presentation screen looked messy and was frustrating.

I wish it were a little easier to use and that it was all linked to a cloud. It would be great if the worship minister put in her songs from her home, the minister put in his notes for the sermon from his home, etc... and it all compiles into one file I opened on Sunday morning at the church. At this time, I don't see a way of doing that besides everybody emailing me their stuff and me spending quite a bit of time putting it together. It is time consuming to have to manually enter every song we sing.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Tammy, thanks for the feedback! Cloud based storage is something that our development team is working but at this moment we do not have a projected timeline for this feature. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. You can contact me at [email protected]. Nolan

Dave

Budget Option for Windows Users

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found EasyWorship to work well in a basic Windows setup. However, if the church wants to heavily use videos or use a Mac, ProPresenter is the definitive option.

This is an upgrade over PowerPoint for Windows users looking to project or display lyrics during church services. It also costs significantly less than some of its competitors.

The reliability isn't on par with ProPresenter and it's functionality with videos and multi-screen setup leaves something to be desired.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Dave, thanks for the feedback! We're glad that you've found our software to be affordable and easy to use. We would like to talk more with you on the video functionality issue and I believe we can solve this with a short troubleshooting session. Feel free to contact us at 1-918-250-1493 or [email protected] when you have a bit of time to work on this. Fred

Tim
Senior Pastor in VS

EasyWorship Makes It Easy for Us to Worship

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We love the program and feel its the best option at a really good price.

We find it is super easy to change backgrounds on the fly as well as call up songs and scriptures while presenting live that weren't originally planned for. And the blackout feature allows our computer operator to make those changes seemlessly so the viewers don't even know that changes are happening.

When editing a long Scripture passage (multiple verses) it can take quite a few minutes to edit them so only one verse per slide is showing. But other than that, no other issues.

vorig jaar

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out to our tech team with any issues or questions you may have! We are happy to have as a part of the EasyWorship family! Customer Support, Nolan

Robert
Audio Visual and IT tech in Nieuw-Zeeland
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

EasyWorship 7 Campus License

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It just works....

We had to upgrade from a previous version of EasyWorship as the support for the windows 7 PC was stooped by Microsoft. The version of EasyWorship was not supported by windows 10 so getting the newer version made seance. Over our country's COVID lock-downs it made a on line experience work well, as in broadcasting over the internet.

Our version when we go into the web tab still wants to use "Internet Explorer" I know this is a limit of the API programing language used to write Easy Worship. The second most UGGHH moment is trying to run a power-point in EasyWorship, I will often remake the power-point in EasyWorship as that makes for a easy experience.

Alex
Youth and Worship Pastor in VS

Why We Enjoy Easy Worship

5,0 vorig jaar

We enjoy the ease of access and versatility that Easyworship has always offered. With its vast availability of various screen integrations and backgrounds. We are so very thankful to support such a wonderful software.

We have struggled recently with not have planning center integrated with the software. This would allow for easy assembly of the setlist for services.

vorig jaar

Hi Alex! So thankful for such a great review, and more importantly that you are enjoying EasyWorship! I hope our software continues to bless you and your ministry. Kind regards, Chandler Combs EasyWorship Support Team

Trevor
Associate Pastor in VS

Great Software for Churches on a Budget and Very User Friendly

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used EasyWorship for over a decade and it has always served our needs well as a church. We would recommend the software easily to others looking for something like it.

One of the best features of this software is the app you can control the entire program on (as long as you have wifi). We continuously use the app to enhance the availability of the software throughout the building and the services. The software allows the user to import their own images, videos, PowerPoints, etc easily, while storing it effectively in a database with a search function. Great starter software for churches looking to expand their visuals within their services.

There are times previews (especially while importing PowerPoints, images or videos) only show a black screen. That is a minor inconvenience, but probably one of things that makes the typically user friendly software less effective.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Trevor, thanks for the feedback! If you haven't already, I would recommend contacting us over in tech support about the blank previews issue. This is usually easy to correct by installing driver updates or making other minor tweaks to the system. If you have some time to work on it, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]. Fred

NDEREYIMANA
Designer in Burundi
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Great for lyrics and simple projections

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Well the first thing i noticed the first time to use it is that its very easy to use and its ability to to project from multiple screens,well honestly that was a goal. Another great thing about easy worship is how easy it is to project song lyrics like for example in congregation or a church service when it comes to worship,it really give you the ability to control slides to slides whenever you want and how you want it. Last thing is the ability to import videos from youtube much easier with easy worship which can be showing videos from youtube a great success through this software.

Well it just seems outdated and harder compared to other softwares like pro presenter but still better than epic worship. But anyways though the software has some difficulties,it is still on of the best easy softwares to use

3 jaar geleden

Hi NDEREYIMANA, Thanks for the feedback! We are passionate here at EasyWorship about offering the best service and highest quality product we can for our customers while keeping it user friendly. We have a very eager tech team here at EasyWorship who would be happy to help you with any issues you may be having with the software as well as an extensive library of training videos to help you learn how to take advantage of the software to it's fullest potential. If you have any questions just give us a call at (918) 250-1493. Nolan

Leroy
Technology, Projection, and Streaming Advisor in Canada

Easy Worship 7 is well worth the upgrade from EW version 6

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy Worship 6 did have problems with some video formats, and would randomly freeze when trying to play this next song during our service (or during testing before service), for example. The new version (v.7) has had not problems - and has made Live Streaming during the pandemic when we are 'online only' and only 3 people in the building stress free because we know our list of pre-recorded videos will play without hiccups.
This was our primary reason for the upgrade to v.7, but now having used EW7, I would not go back to the older version. I only have 5 months experience with EW6, and now about a month with EW7, but it has worked so well that I would not explore and learn new software from a competitor.

Easy Worship 7 handles our pre-recorded service videos very well during the restrictions for online-only services during our current lock-down. Also nice is the new dark mode (easier on the eyes in a dark room), remote control options, integration of video feeds directly into Easy Worship. The handling of scripture, and songs in the Schedule is also easier, with better flow when mixing different songs or verses together into one schedule item. Easy Worship 7 converts version 6 files into v7 easily. There are also easy backup and transfer between computers of song catalogue using USB Profile Transfer tool.

Integration of the new version was very Easy. But while we are still learning the new features of EW Ver. 7, one item that is not apparently available is simultaneously sending the Live to a Projector, and the Alpha Channel through NDI simultaneously. ** Note: We have not yet evaluated this completely, and this statement could be incorrect. We are looking to project simultaneously over VGA to our projector, and send a 'clean' transparent background NDI stream of the words for overlay on our Live Stream in OBS Studio, without having to use the Color Key in OBS to remove the background (which now always has to be solid colors, and still 'flickers' during slide transitions depending on the background color selected).

3 jaar geleden

Hi Leroy, thanks for the feedback! I did want to let you know that dual projection is one of our most highly requested features and our development team is aware of the need for it. Our team will continue to encourage them to develop this feature until it is released. If you think of anything else that our team can do to improve the software or your experience, please let me know. Reach me at [email protected]. Fred

Joey
volunteer in VS

Fantastic Program

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wow! The first Sunday using EasyWorship, the compliments on how easy it was to read the scripture lessons, and hymn lyrics from even the staunchest of objectors was real. Using YouTube clips a breeze and the built in copyright indicator, made life easy when broadcasting to live channels. Only, frustration I have is from time to time the programming will lock up while building schedules. Not all the time, but when I am in a rush so probably user error

the ease of use on this product is fantastic. I watched a couple of how to videos from easy worship and I was up and running. The capabilities to insert on the fly for the Pastor when he goes on a tangent is excellent along with the remote app when I am performing multiple roles during worship

I am not fond of the power point transposing but the ease of building slides for my needs in the presentation builder has eliminated my need to use power point.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Joey, thanks for your feedback! The issue with the freezing/lockups is likely to be something easy to correct if our technical support team can take a look. Can you please contact them at your earliest convenience so that we can troubleshoot and correct the issue? You can send an email to [email protected] and one of our personnel will reach out to you as soon as possible. Fred

Thomas
I.T. / Webmaster / Multi-Media Director in VS

Tremendous Value / Excellent Customer Service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EasyWorship greatly exceeded my expectations, especially with after-sale support. My issues were not problems with their product; rather, they were adjustments that needed to be made on my end. I would recommend their software to everyone...no matter your level of experience.

This feature-rich software is an amazing value. EasyWorship has been in the business for many years, so they know what benefits are important to their customers and prospects. I am very pleased with their customer support. They answered on the first phone call, i.e., I didn't have to leave a message. EasyWorship's technical staff handled my issues on the first call, too. I have found their entire staff to be friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and professional. I also like that they could access my computer, with my permission only, to make necessary changes / updates themselves. I had numerous issues on my end: 1) I was missing (.dll) files, 2) I didn't have the correct files to run .mp4 files, 3) I needed updates on my computer. 4) They taught me some features of which I was not aware. Their technical staff evaluated my needs quickly, and they resolved my issues within a very short period of time.

Wow! I am really having to spend a great deal of time to come up with any downsides. Maybe a starter pack of media would be nice (motion video and stills). This really isn't a complaint...just a suggestion.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Thomas, thanks for the feedback! If you ever need any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Fred

Peter
Volunteer (Retired clergy) in VK

Easy to use Presentation Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: EasyWorship works a treat. The weekly schedule of songs, Bible readings and liturgy for the service is simple to create and can be done at home beforehand and the file transferred to the church laptop. Any new songs can be very easily be downloaded within EasyWorship into the local database of songs from the CCLI web site. Because it is easy to operate, we have been able to train several volunteers with little computer expertise to run it in the services. EasyWorship has many features which allow a great degree of flexibility in how the words are presented.

- easy to operate and to train volunteers with limited computer expertise to use it - easy to add new songs from the CCLI website to the church's data-base of songs - easy to create a schedule of songs, liturgy and Bible readings for church services - NDI output stream means no complex setup to link to OBS software for livestreaming

- there no version of the ESV Bible with UK spellings !

2 jaar geleden

Hi Peter, thanks for the feedback! We will have to reach out to the publisher of this version of the Bible to potentially add this as an option in EasyWorship. Please feel free to reach out to us if you think of any additional feature enhancements or requests that we can implement to improve your experience. Nolan

Lead Pastor in Canada

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent choice for worship... truly is Easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been using this for years... superior software and support.

Full featured and robust enough to add multimedia for an overall excellent presentation. Able to be controlled remotely.

Would like to see enhanced support for the confidence monitor if used.

3 jaar geleden

Hi David, thanks for the feedback! Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for a detailed talk about improving the confidence monitor option. I'm really excited to hear what kind of things you may be looking for with that. Fred

Fanstastic Support On An Overall Good Product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My church is a small one (50-100 members) and was running ProPresenter. We actually switched to EasyWorship because ProPresenter was too complex. EasyWorship works for us.

The software is easy to learn and understand. Someone who has no computer knowledge can be taught how to run this software within a 30 minutes time frame. It is also cost effective.

Two of the biggest features, from my standpoint and from others I've talked to, is the ability to have a particular item in a schedule "auto run". Meaning, if I want a video to automatically play at 10:55, 5 minutes before the service, this functionality is not available. It also does not have a secondary NDI output, just one for the primary output. So, if I have my primary monitor running my tv's for my congregation, it is not possible to send a video signal to a secondary computer that is running my online broadcast software. Both of these should be standard on this software by now, given the technology available.

4 jaar geleden

Hi John, thanks for the feedback! I did want to reach out and mention that NDI can be sent across a network. So as long as both computers are connected to the same wifi or internet, you can actually send EasyWorship to another computer via NDI. You could then set up both EasyWorship and your streaming software to capture the NDI signal separately. This way you could project from EasyWorship on the second computer and live stream through your livestreaming software simultaneously. If you have any questions or need help setting that up, please give me a call at 1-918-250-1493. Fred

Elder in VS

Easy Worship comments

5,0 vorig jaar

The price is attractive. The site license is extremely convenient to allow work from home for worship leaders and operators.The screen layout makes it easy to understand and train operators.

Setup of multi-monitors can be challenging and is important to secure connections to avoid catastrophic failure on worship day.Changes to operational buttons by software engineers during version updates is very frustrating and drives operator confusion.

vorig jaar

Hi John, Thank you for the feedback! Our team works really hard to add new features and keep them simple to make EasyWorship user friendly for everyone! Please feel free to reach out to our support team with any questions you may have! Customer Support, Nolan