Over Zoho Marketing Automation

Zoho Marketing Automation is an all-in-one marketing automation software used to manage marketing activities across multiple channels

Meer informatie over Zoho Marketing Automation

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Zoho Marketing Automation

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Zoho Marketing Automation heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 4 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (4)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Zoho Marketing Automation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4)

Mehandi I.
Mehandi I.
Sales & Marketing Automation Expert in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Zoho Marketing Automation Review by Mehandi Islam - Sales & Marketing Automation Expert

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Problems which I am solving/helping my clients to solve with Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Running Email Campaigns.
2) Running Automated Email Campaigns / Drip Campaigns.
3) Understanding the Visitor's behaviour, how they are interacting with the website.
The benefits which I got from Zoho Marketing Automation are as such:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing - less load on the pocket to use the software.
2) Running Affordable email campaigns.
3) Campaign Management is easy.
4) Running and Managing Automated Email Campaigns.
5) Saving a lot of our time by creating templates and using them later again and again.

Features which I like most about this software are:- 1) Inexpensive Pricing. 2) A Variety of Features ( though it is not fully reliable) 3) Lead Management 4) Web Assistant ( this helps in analyzing how the visitor is interacting with our website) 5) WorkFlow - This helps in sending email sequences and performing certain tasks as well send data to other apps.

The Feature which I like least about this software:- 1) Overall speed of the Software at which it refreshes/loads. 2) Very Few Integrations with 3rd party Software. 3) If they can make their "Qualification" Feature more robust and easy to use. Not Reliable to run a business

Claire S.
Spiritual Mentor and Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Comprehensive Marketing Software

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive experience.

Zoho Marketing Automation has the features you need for your marketing campaigns. I mostly use the leads and email campaigns management components. I like being able to set and just monitor so that I can attend to focus on other aspects. Also works with the website.

Nothing at this time. A rep set up a session with me and walked me through it.

Swadesh P.
Swadesh P.
Marketing Ambassador in India
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Campaigns is better

2 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not a very good experience, was hoping for more.

Didn't like anything particularly well. We've worked with more powerful Marketing automation software like ActiveCampaign, so Zoho is nowhere close with them.

We weren't able to integrate with Zoho CRM and we found that Zoho Campaigns was much better integrated and easy to use as compared to Marketing Automation, most likely because this is relatively newly added. The automation builder is also very bad, not easy to drag drop as we were able to on AcitveCampaign, so definitely need to make it easy to use.

Saira Y.
Saira Y.
Automation specialist in Pakistan
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Saira's review on Zoho Automation

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Personally, my overall experience with Zoho is awesome, It is the best CRM for data analyses, email scheduling, having campaigns, auto-response, mapping and automating the stuff about the buesiness.

What I like the most about the Zoho is, easy to use, provides the best functionality and automation as well as not expensive.

Well! What I see using Zoho is, that it has limited customer support.