Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Vergic

Vergic Engage is een digitaal betrokkenheidsplatform dat livechat, chatbots, video/spraak en social media biedt op basis van klantwaarde.

Meer informatie over Vergic

4 reviews worden weergegeven

John G.
Senior Directot
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021

"Excellent Experience and VFM"

Opmerkingen: Excellent - there are many Chat tools available, bur Vergic is far superior to others we looked at and that I have used in the past.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and designed by operational experts that understand customer service.
The Chat Bot is easy to use.
Development an deployment is easy.
Excellent Account Management - the team work with you and are a valued partner.

Minpunten: Nothing missing - there are a number of activities that will enhance the product.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2021
Sofia M.
Servicecentermedarbetare
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021

"Review"

Opmerkingen: We are happy with it! Whenever there is a problem it is always fixed very quickly.

Pluspunten: What I like the most is that it is so simple to use once you are working in the chat. It is easy for everyone to find the canned responses and to learn how to work in the program.

Minpunten: Since we communicate with our customers in both Swedish and English all changes have to be made on two different pages in order for the customers see on both the changes on both the Swedish and the English page. This leads to that I have to make all changes twice. It would be easier if I go to a canned response and can see both the swedish and the english version in one place or be able to change the times we are open in just one place and not two.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2021
Alexander R.
System Administration / Business analyst
Overheidsadministratie, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

"Versatile, powwfull communication and automation plattform"

Opmerkingen: Great developers, agile and fast release og requested features

Pluspunten: Plattform independent videochatt, co-browsing, functionality for setting up and collecting data, seamlesss integration between human agent and chattbot agent, swedish NLU language support.

Minpunten: OOB integration with Microsoft products/ecosystem

Overwogen alternatieven: Freshdesk

Redenen om voor Vergic te kiezen: IBM not GDPR compliant, lack of swedish language support.

Overgestapt van: IBM Watson OpenScale

Marcus S.
Business Developer
Overheidsadministratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

"Easy to use ,customizable customer service platform."

Opmerkingen: I'm very happy with this product. It lowers the workload from our serviceworkers and lowers the wait time for our customers.

Pluspunten: As the title describes, The Vergic Engage platform is a fast implemented, fully customizable chat, bot and automation platform.
We handle aproximately 3000+ requests each month with high satisfaction-index from our citizens.
I'm able to help more than one customer at the time and I am not bound to a physical office. I'm able to work from anywhere with a higher capacity than with a Phone. The chatbot has been helping us for over a year. First an integrated external bot-pöatform and now the buildt in bottrainer platform. The bot has a high confidence rate and helps ut with over 1000 dialogs per month.

Minpunten: I would like the notifications from the software to be able to notify me when I'm on the move. I could see the benefits of an phoneapp that would make it possible for me our assistans to move around without the computer and still be notified.