Nederland Lokaal product

ReaQta-Hive reviews

5,0 (2) Schrijf een review! Nederland Lokaal product

Over ReaQta-Hive

ReaQta-Hive is een autonoom detectie- en responsplatform dat eindpunten beschermt tegen bedreigingen.

Meer informatie over ReaQta-Hive

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van ReaQta-Hive

5,0
Waar voor je geld

ReaQta-Hive heeft een totaalscore van 5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (2)

Productscore

Productscore

Landen

Landen

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je ReaQta-Hive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2)

Jarod
Jarod
Global Head of IT Operations in Maleisië
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Peace of Mind

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Being an AI powered endpoint protection, there are no constant signature updates which is a good thing. The MDR also enables me to release my team from the monotonous (but necessary) task of constant monitoring and attending to alerts.

Having ReaQta-Hive protect my endpoints gives me the peace of mind that my assets are secured and taken care of. The number of malwares this solution has detected and prevented is impressive which gives me confidence that it does what it says it does.

I am not able to generate granular reports. Currently the report is able to provide all the threats found and prevented but I would like to have the ability to drill down to specific threats for example.

Stefano
Chief Security Officer in Luxemburg
Defensie en ruimtevaart, 201-500 werknemers

Best for Endpoint protection

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Reaqta gave me the possibility to enhance the level of protection of my company and to manage in a easy way a lot of security policies.

I like that with artificial intelligence based behavioural analysis system Reaqta give you the highest security level I've ever seen. You can only customize a lot of things and the more you use it the better it works. It works well both in Windows and MacOs environment.

I like almost everything about reaqta . Since 2 years ago it was not so easy to update it but nowadays that problem has been fixed