Over Patreon

Membership management solution designed for creators to share their content.

Meer informatie over Patreon

I can create membership tiers and integrate Patreon with Discord and Zapier. The customization tools for your own Patreon page are good and user-friendly.

The only con when some members have to leave due to changes in finances. Since, membership is the only way a Patreon creator can earn income, this directly affects earnings.

Beoordelingen van Patreon

Waar voor je geld

Patreon heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 12 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Patreon eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (12)

Maria
Maria
Customer Service Associate in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

How I support and get more content from YT creators

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Some of my favorite creators depend on support to keep their channels thriving and will have content that they cannot show on YT. This is the perfect way to do all that.

It sucks you HAVE to pay to view content, but it all boils down to supporting creators.

Georgina
Blogger/Writer/Content Creator in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Patreon Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Patreon is fantastic and super easy to use!

I absolutely love this platform and what it does for creators. It’s easy to navigate from the front to the backend. When you make a change you see it on the front end of your Patreon immediately. It’s quick on it’s feet :)

Hmm I think the only thing I didn’t like was how there was no explanation on how someone actually received your content. It was actually from working on for a few hours that I figured it out.

Talent Acquisition Partner in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Good software for supporting independent creators

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's great for tracking some of the independent creators I like to follow and support. The mobile app is very easy to use. I also like that there are push notification options.

Sometimes when I use the app, it will crash while looking through some of the creators' posts. This typically happens when there are pictures in the post.

Giulio
Software developer in Italië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Patreon experience

3,0 7 maanden geleden

Patreon is really easy to set up and it's easy to extract money from it via PayPal, it also allows for simple content sharing for the subscribers and the subscription tiers are easy and nice to set up.

It's hard to integrate in a software via its API because of lack or confusing documentation. Also it takes a not-so-little percentage of revenue.

Dayna
Dayna
Director of Marketing & Communications in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Patreon is the next step for podcasters and vloggers who broadcast quality content

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Patreon is a good fit. I really enjoy using their platform for my online projects, as well as for my clients projetcs.

My favorite feature is the exclusivity of it all. Only paying members have access to your content, which definitely elevates your content to premium levels. The other features I like best about this software the pay schedule and funds transfer, its free to start, rare access to music, and membership fees.

Alaister
Alaister
Software Developer in Hongkong
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent but expensive platform for membership management

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very easy to use. I have used it for several months and have been receiving payments on schedule.

The pricing plans are quite expensive. The pro plan takes 8% of your income and an additional 2.9% for payment processing. Small creators will find it extremely difficult to earn good money.

Banking in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Patreon makes getting contributions easy

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I think the commission structure is fair. They only charge if I actually receive contributions.

Patreon is easy to setup and use. I also enjoy its tight integration with Vimeo videos. I'm easily able to offer locked videos to patreon supporters only.

I haven't experienced any major cons with this software.

Mangement Marketing in Ivoorkust
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

critique de l'application Patreon

5,0 2 maanden geleden

la fonctionnalité la plus importante est son chat et aussi ca qui ne cesse de croite au fur et a mesure

a part que la limite de téléchargement est de 200Mo et qu'on ne vendre les cours elle est superbe

Nicolas
Nicolas
Secretary-Treasurer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Patreon was vital in the early days of our organization

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We had a positive experience with Patreon but we quickly outgrew the platform and found better alternatives for our organization.

Patreon is very easy to set up and allowed us to begin collecting regular contributions very quickly. The software is already known and trusted by many and we were able to easily design a simple but attractive landing page on it.

Patreon's fees are very high and it's focus on content creators means that it is usually not the best choice for most individuals and organizations.

Tamarah
Tamarah
Fashion Blogger & Owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Premium Content with Patreon

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to offer my audience premium content and access that is only available on Patreon.

I like how it helps you get the best out of their service.

I can't think of any cons right now. I am still figuring everything out.

Owner in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Patreon Fees are a Bit High

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Patreon is fairly easy to use and allows creators an easy way of getting content out to those who are willing to support them.

The fees that Patreon charges are the highest among their peers and aren't nearly as flexible as when it comes to customization.

Roxana
Head of Marketing in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best tools for creative creators!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has so many promising features!

I love how easy it was for me to explore the features and start setting up my account as a creator.

It may be too soon to tell at this time.