Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Glasscubes

De eenvoudigste manier om bestanden te delen, projecten te beheren en met elkaar te communiceren. Alles vanuit één centrale, veilige online werkruimte.

Meer informatie over Glasscubes

I found it really hard to use at the beginning and it wasn’t really well explained.

Beoordelingen van Glasscubes

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Glasscubes heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 347 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Glasscubes eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (347)

Claire
Claire
Head of Southern Universities Network in VK
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A secure, reliable to allow you share and collaborate with a dispersed team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a dispersed team that work across across 130+ organisations. Glasscubes is a way that we can safely and securely store our documents and files and enable us to collaborate efficiently.
It is such a well thought out platform which, not only can users easily engage with but allows me as the manager to track version control on documents, see when staff have accessed material and track engagement with our partners.
The team at Glasscubes are also incredibly helpful, not only helping us iron out any issues but also taking on feedback as our use of Glasscubes increases. If you are working remotely and need a secure file sharing platform which also allows you to communicate easily with the team, I would highly recommend.

Version control - being able to see who has edited what and when, and also being able to revert to previous copies. Gives us additional peace of mind when a collaborative partner accidentally overwrites something. The online editing and editing in real time is also really useful. The security of the site and easy it is to control who sees what. Just incredibly flexible. It's an incredibly reliable site.

Difficulty to say, as the team has always been very receptive to us asking for work arounds or new features that prove popular.

Marianne
Research Fellow in VK
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

very useful tool for collaboration for teams in different locations

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: excellent experience once I bookmarked my key pages, also really like the notification feature

having the documents all in one place and being able to edit then, whilst having a version control

sometimes I find it difficult to navigate back to my original overview place (dashboard for the project)

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Cheap and cheerful collaboration

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

Laura
Project Assistant in VK
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Laura Brown - NCL Uni

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent service really happy overall. The team all use Glasscubes training and creating process guides for our internal working and usage of glasscubes has been relatively straight forward.

Support staff are fantastic, glasscubes is intuitive and easy to use. We can rely on the product and it is an integral system in our day to day working with other Universities and schools in the region that our project supports. We have always appreciated the discount as a small project budgets are cut year on year.

I need to Audit our workspaces to see when each workspace last had a document uploaded and the current export only shows up to a certain number of uploads that dates back to 22. I need to Audit back to 2017 when the platform was set up and this is a manual task which will take some time.

Sandra
Tax Accountant in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Helpful for tax returns

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great, would highly recommend this to other accountants.

It is very helpful for chasing clients to send you their tax return information as it sends them reminders every few months.

It does not state the clients full name when information is received, but instead states their email address.

Eleanor
SUN Progression Mentor in

Glasscubes Review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to use and share documents with other members of the team. Collaboration is made easy as it allows you to comment and discuss documents as well as make changes. The features are clear and documents are safely stored.

Sometimes the notification feature can be unnecessary as even when marked as read it will appear again.

Linda
Lead Admin in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great storage facility

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience. Keeping all important documents in one place

You are informed when colleagues make adjustments to documents.

How you have to download a document and reload it again

Calum
Tax Manager in VK
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Glasscubes has simplified our processes

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Glasscubes has simplified the process of collecting information from clients

Glasscubes does not allow me to enter the client name associated with their email

Jivan
Head in Nepal
Research, 51-200 werknemers

Great way to collaborate in project.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy for multiple people to collaborate in a project. Documents are stored and handled easily.

Navigation between different spaces is a bit tricky.

Zoe
Assistant Manager in VK
Administratie, 51-200 werknemers

Reliable and secure

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I use Glasscubes for file sharing. It is reliable and secure.

Glasscubes does everything I need it to.

Amanda
Trustee in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Straightforward

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using it as a Board member so all documents are loaded in preparation for meetings.

It is easy to move between documents and I get notifications when new files are added

I would like to be able to create a link from a document to take me direct to another. It would be helpful to be able to add private notes, all comments are visible.

Jennifer
HE Outreach Co-ordinator in VK
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Fantastic Programme

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

George
Senior Administrative Officer in VK
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Essential Software for Any Remote Team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My team has been using Glasscubes for 4 years now to enable us to work across multiple sites while keeping information flowing and having a central place to store our project documents. Glasscubes played a critical role in our business continuity last year when all employees had to work from home at very short notice. The support available from Glasscubes is exceptional and the platform in constantly in development. Users are encouraged to give feedback to the development team on features which would be useful to implement, and I've personally seen some of my suggestions rolled out across the site. It has the flexibility to suit teams and businesses of all sizes and I fully recommend Glasscubes to anybody looking for secure, cloud-based filesharing and collaboration solutions.

The collaboration aspect of Glasscubes is what really makes it stand out, allowing teams to store, edit and share documents across multiple locations and organisations. It integrates perfectly with MS Office and 365 with the recently-added feature to edit online in Office 365.

Some users can find it challenging to navigate the site at first but this is very easily fixed by a short introduction and training session which we have integrated in the induction process.

Michelle
Michelle
Web and Multi Media Editor in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Things I like about Glasscubes: 1) Its easy to use 2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access 3) You can give specific people access to a project 4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere 5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list 6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

Jonathan
Managing Director in VK
Biotechnologie, 11-50 werknemers

Glasscubes is one our most powerful tools

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using glass cubes has been a game changer, managing development updates, integrating system operating processes and managing teams has enabled our company to provide capability and credibility across all departments

It facilitates our ability manage projects. Keep accurate records and provides the platform for our quality management system.

It take a little while to learn how to get the best out of the platform, we have not experienced any functional issues, the platform is stable and I do not believe any of our team have a least like. every person has now found a benefit in using Glasscubes!

Steve
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Staying organised with GlassCubes

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: A little daunting at first because of it's scale, we've been using GC for a couple of years now and it's a really powerful and helpful business tool.

Love how GlassCubes helps to organise resources, chats and different working groups, no matter how large our community gets.

Finding the right levels for personal notifications is very fiddly. And the lack of direct chat functionality is also quite restrictive meaning we sometimes have to take conversations out of GlassCubes when we'd ideally like to keep them in.

Sarah
Field Support Project Coordinator in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

I love Glasscubes!!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It offers so many amazing features that you can more or less customize for a variety of uses. It's easy, it's flexible, and the support folks are just awesome.

It offers so much and yet is so easeful!

I use the project management sections using the CanBan methodo,logy and occasionally creating the management tiers is a bit tricky, the way project items are moved around into tiers. But I do get it to work.

Adil
administrative Officer (BWS TRADING TEAM) in VK
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Virtual Work Space

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we cleared our back log for Under charges/Overcharges, Promotional Invoice claims.
Can easily access a lot of information without downloading it like policy documents/training mannuals.

I liked the work space speacially how I and my team can look into my performance on a task, before using we were receiving hard copies for invoices where suppliers were charging us different prices, my team leader wasn't completely aware of how many claims are outstanding but now they can log in to Glasscube and monitor our performance personally. Easy Data/file sharing. Its like a social Media, interactive and interesting.

Although it shows you you have completed the task but it still stays there and you will have to sort it from completed to pending, it would be more easier if after a certain time completed task either go into another folder or disappear.

Reactie Glasscubes

3 jaar geleden

Hi Adil, Thank you for the feedback. It is possible to remove completed tasks from your task list automatically. However, that does depend on the view you have selected. Try using a view other than 'All' and see if that works for you. If not, please do reach out to us and we will help resolve that frustration. The Glasscubes Team

Jannine
Head of Quality Assurance in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy-Intuitive-supportive. Highly recommended

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: collaboration and internal communications has increased many-fold as people find it so easy to use.

I work for an international NGO and we have staff and Board members in about 40 countries. We were finding that our former intranet platform was no longer fit-for-purpose and 'clunky'. Our users were disatisfied, so we had to change. We started testing out Glasscubes late 2016 and right away the support team have been answering our questions quickly. No question is ever too small. We moved our intranet over to Glasscubes in April, with full launch in June. The platform is so user-friendly and we have seen a great increase in engagement from our global staff in the short time we have been using it. It is so intuitive. Many of our staff use Facebook, so they can figure out how to use it with miminal training. The support pages are great and the live chat and admin forum are really useful for problem solving. Highly recommended if you are looking for a collaborative platform.

This is more difficult to complete. Not being able to label mutlipl documents are a time is a bit of a pain - but the glasscubes development team is looking into a fix for this.

Sophie
Manager in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Saving us hours of resource

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Prior to using Glasscubes, our whole team was involved in contacting our clients, multiple times a year to request their records. This was very time consuming and was not as successful as we would have liked. We started using Glasscubes this tax year and to date it has saved us around 288 hours of resource, allowing our staff to proceed with the actual work. Will definitely be using again in future years.

The search function could be easier, right now you have to search on email addresses rather than client names.

Frederick
Outreach Asssitant in VK

Glasscubes user review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Glasscubes is helpful, user friendly facility that allows out team to work remotely with each other and have a central repository for our trackers and resources. this is invaluable becasue we are spread out across the North of England and would struggle to work cohesively together without it.

Simple to use and very functional. Flexiblility to create archives, workspaces and files. Easy to organise how you want.

Process for making updates could be slightly smoother but really not a problem

Commercial Manager in VK
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

CSL Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has really helped with organisation, document control and project management.

The software is easy to use and set up, the file storage system is ideal as you can document control and share. The tasks are also really good and we use the system daily across the business.

Task sharing across workspaces would have been useful for us.

Kevin
Managing Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Essential for our compant

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Glasscubes at Web Design MK Ltd for the last few years, it has made our tasking and communications easier and couldn't do without it now, adding tasks files and managing projects are the main uses for us and it has been a valuable asset for our company.

File sharing, workspace, tasking, collaboration

cannot set times just dates, this would be a very useful feature for us.

Tim
Glasscubes administrator in VK
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

We'd be lost without Glasscubes!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Glasscubes to manage and create thousands of assessments in order to train the healthcare scientists for the NHS. We have a distributed team of many hundreds of people that work together collaboratively and seamlessly across the NHS. Without Glasscubes our work would not be possible. Our teams are busy people that work on the front line in the NHS, by using a system like Glasscubes we save time, money and effort by allowing our teams to work together easily at times that work for them. I'm really not sure what we'd do if we didn't have Glasscubes.

Easy to use Easy to set up Easy to get people started Cost-effective

Could be improved for mobile devices

Tasha
Safeguarding in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

It works well but could be improved

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I mostly enjoy GC, Im not a huge fan of how it looks but that's personal opinion. It can be harder to use when just on a small laptop screen. But overall I like the use of file sharing.

I think the use for file sharing is great especially when just downloading and commenting on

The online editing does not work well, it is clunky, unclear if the document saves, not all features can be used and can distort certain elements of the documents - especially spreadsheets