Gemiddelde scores

4,5 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over Glasscubes

De eenvoudigste manier om bestanden te delen, projecten te beheren en met elkaar te communiceren. Alles vanuit één centrale, veilige online werkruimte.

Meer informatie over Glasscubes

213 reviews worden weergegeven

Nick S.
Commercial & People Director
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018

"Glasscubes Intranet/CRM - What a find"

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Glasscubes has been an extremely positive one since the moment I first spoke to Craig. He conducted two online presentations, which having sold software for 18 years, I think are some of the best I have had. Clear, concise, informative, in plain english and no hard sell (just let the product do the work for him!). The implementation and on-boarding process is both intuitive and straight forward with lots of support both from the team and from online content, which is excellent. Nothing is too much trouble for our primary contacts. Pound for pound, Glasscubes exceeds expectation and I can only imagine will get better and better. Yes there are improvements that can be made but their 'vote for new functionality' that clients can access will enable them to prioritise and gauge what to do next. We are a team of 13 and the overwhelming feedback has been really positive from the whole company and has made us far more collaborative, centralising all our work and creating a focal point for our company. I very much look forward to working with Glasscubes for many years to come and if they maintain their standards, they will become a real force in this market and a natural choice for small SMEs.

Pluspunten: - Easy of use
- Breadth of Functionality
- Amazing support
- Great supporting documentation
- Cross platform and device availability

Minpunten: - would like to see smoother integration with MS Office suite (both on PC and Mac). I appreciate refinements to this process are ongoing. Working on a Mac, it this is slightly clunky but really not a deal breaker in anyway.

van Glasscubes op 22-8-2018

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your review. Just as an update for you, we are currently developing our Microsoft Office 365 integration. We anticipate it being launched towards the end of this quarter.

Best regards,

• Beoordeeld op 17-8-2018
Samuel D.
Global Coordinator
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019

"Glass Cubes for Shared documents internally"

Opmerkingen: It is a good system here has been some bugs but generally, the security and structure is better for our organisation than relying on google drive

Pluspunten: It is an excellent way to store documents by department, and limit access to certain documents by junior staff

Minpunten: Multiple parties can not edit the same document at the same time as it locks to one user- unlike google docs

• Beoordeeld op 24-9-2019
Patrick A.
Applications Analyst
Rechtspraktijk, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Glasscubes - SharePoint Extranet Replacement"

Opmerkingen: Very positive. Rollout was painless. Our migration plan worked quite well. Glasscubes Support has been very responsive helping us with anything that has come up.

Pluspunten: - ease of use
- ease of administration
- not browser dependent
- users had the ability to invite their clients and colleagues to their workspaces

Minpunten: - administration needed some fine tuning
- drag and drop feature was inconsistent (has since been corrected)

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Technical Architect - EHRS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019

"Cheap and cheerful collaboration"

Pluspunten: Ease of set-up and simple cost model. Sharing documents with suppliers is non chargeable license. Fast on boarding

Minpunten: Poor versioning, real basic desktop UI, poor integration with mobile platforms

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Sarah M.
Field Support Project Coordinator
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021

"Excellent product for what we need"

Opmerkingen: We launched Glasscubes a few years ago when in need of something quick and easy. This is the solution I got hooked on. It is quick and easy and yet it still has amazing functionality on so many levels. An excellent product. And BTW, the customer support folks are fantastic.

Pluspunten: I like the flexibility in creating secure spaces for diverse sets of users, some overlapping and some not, based on their functions and needs. I like how easy it is to send notifications to a group of users about changes, updates, etc. I like the ease of setting up forms for end-user input. Our users love how they can just go to Glasscubes for what they need at any time without having to go through us and our helpdesk. And I also love that I don't have to manage passwords!

Minpunten: Occasionally, but rarely, the format of pages where I need tables isn't optimal, it wants to out-think me a bit and makes me do what it wants rather than what I want.

• Beoordeeld op 8-1-2021
Tarek E.
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"Implementing GC at a London Early Years School"

Opmerkingen: Excellent, from the first interaction. Very clear, friendly and straightforward. Super professional people!

Pluspunten: Easy to use, easy to set-up and manage and easy to get in touch with GC if you have questions. It's a human company, and the customer service is amazing.

Minpunten: Possibly could integrate lots more features and apps like survey tools

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
April B.
Teacher
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"My experience with glasscubes has been that it is very simple to use with a few downfalls."

Opmerkingen: A huge benefit that I received from this software was the ability to share files, manage documents, and create my own personal content in one place. Whereas in the past, I would have had to use several different types of software to get all of these things done in a timely manner.

Pluspunten: The thing that I love the most about this software is that I can easily share files and manage documents without worrying about security concerns. I also am a fan of the fact that I can create my own personal content within the software making it possible for me to use just one software compared to the many that I used to use.

Minpunten: The thing that I like least about this software is the fact that sometimes it can be very difficult to review documents while in the native viewer setting. Another thing that I am not a huge fan of is the fact that most features are add-on software that is available to you at a higher cost that can be very expensive when added with the initial cost of the software.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018
Michel W.
Research Fellow
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020

"Great for collaborative work!"

Opmerkingen: Very pleased.

Pluspunten: If you like that Google Docs allows you to collaborate on a shared document--glasscubes offers the same but with many more functionalities. Being able to write directly into a word document, for instance.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to receive a digest of changes that have occured rather than turning the notification by email on or off.

van Glasscubes op 3-6-2020

Hi Michel,

Thank you for your review and feedback. Just to let you know, you can opt to receive notifications as a daily or weekly summary if you prefer. Here is some more information for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117746-notification-settings

Best regards,

• Beoordeeld op 27-5-2020
Lucy L.
Marketing Coordinator
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020

"Must Have Portal!"

Opmerkingen: We have struggled internally with employee communication. Glasscubes provided the solution to this problem. Now, we are able to communicate daily with our employees and have all files in one space instead of employees having to travel to a managers office.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and compatibility. Our employees were able to adapt quickly and we have received positive feedback. We have dedicated dashboards for each department and all of our files are stored here.

Minpunten: Image on news/update section distorts as the same image is used for two different sizes.

van Glasscubes op 16-4-2020

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your feedback. It is possible to crop the news article images separately, so that neither is distorted. Here are some instructions for you: https://support.glasscubes.com/en/articles/1117735-dashboard-updates-news-articles. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need any assistance with that.

• Beoordeeld op 8-4-2020
Esley V.
Administration & Communication Liaison
Research, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020

"Powerful, intuitive collaboration technology"

Opmerkingen: One of the most intuitive, feature-packed online collaboration spaces I have used. After-sales service is outstanding. The team at Glasscubes really care about customer input and actually implement requests/suggestions! Very happy with this product.

Pluspunten: It is intuitive and user-friendly. Great after-sales service.

Minpunten: There have been a few minor glitched with certain functions, but these were quickly addressed by the Glasscubes support team.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2020
Mark S.
Health and Safety Manager
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-11-2020

"Great System"

Opmerkingen: I have just started using Glass Cubes and have so far found the platform easy to navigate and much more user friendly than sharepoint that I previously used. Online support and video support have been excellent.

Pluspunten: This system is easy to navigate and straightforward to drag and drop files straight to the required folder.

Minpunten: I am relatively new to this platform and have not yet come across any negative points.

• Beoordeeld op 13-11-2020
Jennifer C.
HE Outreach Co-ordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020

"Fantastic Programme"

Opmerkingen: The key benefits is that all the documents we need to access and use can all be stored in one place for everyone to access. My life has been made simpler as I have just one place to go to find the information I need. I can also do this on-the-go which is ideal for me as I work away from the office most days.

Pluspunten: The programme is really easy to navigate and the functionality is simple to use. There is also a search facility which I find really useful. I also like the fact that you can communicate easily with colleagues via the message system or leave comments against files to inform others of any changes, etc. This is particularly useful if you work in a virtual network or team. There is also an app that you can download on your phone or tablet so you can access files on the move.

Minpunten: The only downside I have found is that I need to download documents to edit and then re upload, but that is down to my institution not the programme itself. The system can be accessed on a desktop if you work for an institution which allows it.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020
Linzey N.
Destinations Advisor
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020

"User friendly and flexible"

Opmerkingen: Glasscubes has proved to be extremely beneficial for the company I work for. It is very user friendly, they are great at communicating updates etc and it looks appealing. Our company has lots of different documents, in lots of different formats, Glasscubes has helped the company to streamline all of this into 1 area, therefore easier to find the documents I need. We have been able to personalise our Glasscbues and can even send individuals or groups of people messages and share specific information. Any information shared on Glasscubes will be followed up with an email notification meaning you will never miss anything - however, if something isn't relevant to you, you can also unsubscribe to the updates - they have thought of everything! Keep up the good work!

Pluspunten: The chat function is great! I have used it in the past and staff get back to you very quickly, they have been able to guide me through steps which I was unfamiliar with by sending images as well as text replies - I found this super helpful as when you are first getting used to any new platform it can be difficult so someone who is able to send screen shots of what to do and where to look solved my issues super quick!

Minpunten: So far I don't have any issues with this programme!

• Beoordeeld op 13-3-2020
Michelle M.
Web and Multi Media Editor
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-6-2016

"Glasscubes; a great tool for sharing information and working together on projects"

Opmerkingen: I started to use Glasscubes a few years ago when our team started working on projects with colleagues based around the UK. My first real experience was working on producing a short online course with colleagues in Manchester. Glasscubes made it so much easier for us to get feedback on content quickly and we didn't have to worry about version control as Glasscubes clearly shows you the history of who has accessed what and when. Everyone in the team could see the same information and we knew what we were all working on was the most current and up to date content. It definitely made life a lot easier for us.

Pluspunten: Things I like about Glasscubes:
1) Its easy to use
2) You can upload documents that multiple people can access
3) You can give specific people access to a project
4) You can access Glasscubes from anywhere
5) I can create my own task list to keep on top of my workload and others can also add to that task list
6) Glasscubes notifies you when someone has added to a project you are working on or has assigned a task to you

Minpunten: I haven't found anything yet that I really don't like.

• Beoordeeld op 20-6-2016
Mark A.
Superintendent
Management non-profit organisaties, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2016

"Glasscubes: Fantastic File Sharing and Virtual Office Resource"

Opmerkingen: In searching for a resource that would tie multiple working teams that adjudicate and support over 70 churches and social service agencies in the upper Midwest of the USA, we explored many options but settled on glasscubes. Ease of use, excellent labeling and parking of necessary files, reviews, collaborative projects confidentially limited to particular subsets of larger collaborative team was a huge seller. Being able to use discussion and polling options for online formal decision making, global calling options, doc reviews, pushed notices, universal calendaring and strong tech support made glasscubes an easy decision.

Pluspunten: Ease of use
Excellent labeling and parking of necessary files
File review and collaboration made easy
Easy management of access for large pool of users
Great discussion and polling options for online decision making
Global calling options
Pushed notices
Good calendar tool
Strong tech support

Minpunten: Sometimes difficult to review docs in native viewer/editor
Costs lower under 'per workspace' model than new 'per user' model

• Beoordeeld op 23-6-2016
George S.
SUN Administrative Officer
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017

"A brilliant collaborative tool"

Pluspunten: My department works across several higher education institutions which all operate in slightly different ways. Before we subscribed to Glasscubes, the challenges we faced performing simple tasks such as file-sharing, collaboration and diary coordination were taking up a significant amount of admin time. We're now working much more efficiently on Glasscubes and the extra features, such as Task Management, are a real bonus! The support in place for teams working on Glasscubes is some of the best I've seen with any product or service; whether you head to the Glasscubes Help Centre and read the tutorials on every aspect of the system, chat to the support team on the messaging feature, or phone them, you're never far from help. I've had very few issues so far, but they have always been solved really quickly and thoroughly.

Minpunten: There is very little I dislike about Glasscubes as a company and a product. I am truly impressed as a customer. One aspect that perhaps has room for improvement is the development of features on Glasscubes - specifically that there are so many brilliant suggestions by users that the task of implementing them all is next to impossible. Having said that, the very idea that users can request features that they would find useful in their work with Glasscubes is a great system in itself and another reason I fully recommend it to companies and teams of any size.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2017