Filteren op:

4,3 /5
    4,3 /5
  • Klantenservice

Over PestTrend

Cloud based pest management platform that tracks, analyses and reports on pest management activities necessary to protect a business.

Meer informatie over PestTrend

3 reviews worden weergegeven

Brian M.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Pest Control Software"

Opmerkingen: Pesttrend filled a gap in my business with reporting and systems that was being requested by my clients, the system works, easy to use, great training and after sales care

Pluspunten: Pesttrend was created specifically with my business and my clients in mind, easily updated and viewed by all parties as needed

Minpunten: There is nothing i can say we disliked about this product.

van PestTrend op 25-5-2021

Really pleased that you like our service. It is a real pleasure working with you.

Your use of our service really shows how PestTREND can meet the reporting and analysis needs of corporate clients and allow companies like you to operate as normal with minimal business impact to your daily operations.

You have also proven that even with the large geographical spread of your client (facilities in Sydney, management in Melbourne) we can meet your and your clients needs.

Appreciate the opportunity to work with you and look forward to providing the service to you for the foreseeable future.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Renee T.
Staff Accountant
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2021

"Awesome power for a reasonable price"

Opmerkingen: One of the nicest companies I have ever had to work with, helpful, friendly and reliable.

Pluspunten: Pest Trend allows me to track every device and it's catch on a weekly basis and consolidates it into clear reports for our auditor. It's easy to use and has many different reporting options based on specific audit requirements that change each year.

Minpunten: Had a little trouble figuring out how to add traps but customer service was extremely helpful and we were fully up and running in no time.

van PestTrend op 15-6-2021

Thank you very much for the fantastic review.

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you Renee.

Your PestTrend ratings and positive comments make all the hardwork to get to this point worthwhile.

Look forward to providing many more years of PestTrend service to you and your company.

Kind regards

Magazijnen/opslag, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-5-2021

"User"

Opmerkingen: Ok, to use.

Pluspunten: I only use this software because we have been instructed.

Minpunten: Not as simple to navigate it should have ( ? ) for each selection so that it explains what it for.

van PestTrend op 15-6-2021

I'm really disappointed we are not meeting your expectations Pat, particularly with customer support.

We have accommodated all your requests as quickly as possible, offered support and training re-runs at any time of your choice. Even the initial training we rearranged to accommodate you, which given the time zone difference meant we had to go the extra mile to satisfy your needs.

I have tried on a number of occasions to contact you but you refuse to respond so I can only take from this we have upset you in some way, but I would really appreciate the chance to understand what the issue is, so that we can learn from it.

• Beoordeeld op 3-5-2021