Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Yodeck

Met Yodeck kun je moeiteloos controles ontwerpen en inplannen op je computer, tablet of smartphone.

Meer informatie over Yodeck

It is intuitive once you are over the learning curve. The company goes to great lengths to make sure all the industry standard tools are integrated.

The initial set up was a little confusing - linking the playlist to the layout didn't feel intiuitive.

Beoordelingen van Yodeck

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Yodeck heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.443 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Yodeck eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.443)

Jaden
Eng. Tech
Machine- en installatiebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Yodeck For Manufacturing

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Ab
eigenaar in Nederland
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

Hulpvol programma voor digital signage

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Yodeck is voor mij een leuke aanvulling op mijn receptie. ik kan mijn klanten met allerlei informatie voorzien en dingen kenbaar maken.

laagdrempelig en lage kosten in aanschaf

in het begin een beetje puzzelen hoe alles werkt maar tot nu toe totaal geen nadelen.

Ramon
Inkoop / Verhuur in Nederland
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 201-500 werknemers

Snel, simpel en met een goede interface

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Goede oplossing voor het duidelijk kunnen tonen van materiaal op scherm(en)

web-interface eenvoud snelheid betrouwbaarheid

soms doe je wel eens verkeerde handelingen, iets te snel anders denken over de interface misschien wat weinig widgets (eenvoud voor het zelf maken daarvan)

Tiffany
Tiffany
Marketing Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Saving us thousands this year!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

the setup of the players was super easy. A rep from Yodeck called me even before I got the players and then helped get to me even faster. But what is best is how easy the software is to use. The last provider we had was with MoodMedia and the interface was built of these frames that if you accidentally moved something, the whole screen changed and you had to figure out where your stuff went.

so far, nothing. We've only been using it a few weeks.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Scenics en OptiSigns

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: I think I chose the right product, it was MoodMedia, Harmony was the control suite. Cost, downtime and poor user interface. The MoodMedia software was just silly and overly complex for the basic need we have of essentially running a slideshow.

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: We also considered Works24, which doesn't appear on your list. Cost and perceived ease of use of software.

Stacy
AV Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Very Easy to Use and Great Support

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I tried a few different signage vendors and picked YoDeck for its ease of use and price. Very easy to set up. Was up and running with pictures on the screen in under an hour.

Very easy to set up from scratch. Our trial time was on a self-purchased Raspberry Pi. YoDeck's instructions for setting up a self-purchased player were easy to follow and I was up and running in 15 minutes. Since all media is pushed to players, rather than streaming, the WiFi bandwidth is kept to a minimum. The site itself is easy to navigate and mostly figure out without help. I contacted support on the couple items for which I had questions. They were either able to respond via chat or got back to me within a few hours via email. I really like the media handling of their site. Adding start and expiration dates makes it easier than checking daily to get rid of expired material. Layouts work great as we have our logo, the current date and time as well as a ticker and another entire playlist in a shrunken box on the screen at the same time.

No real downsides or dislikes, but there are a couple things that could use improvement. One of them is I wish they would allow you to turn off audio on a video-by-video basis. The only audio controls they offer is the ability to set the TV volume to a certain level on a schedule. I don't need this. I want to be able to have a checkbox that enables or disables audio - or better yet - an audio playback level on a video-by-video basis.

Edward
Assistant Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Decent product, service in non existent!

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not great. Never went live and had to cancel service

Equipment and service is pretty good.... Raspberry Pi looses connection occasionally.

Customer Service! Their online website only has a chat portal, no phone number. The chat portal shows that people are available but the que times out and they don't respond for days. Good luck if you need help timely!

Jeremy
IT Manager in VK
Chemicaliën, 51-200 werknemers

Quick and easy Digital signage

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been great, we have had some issues with content not working correctly, and each time support have been fast to respond and just as quick to resolve.

Easy intuative layout design, with support for all the functions required by our business.

Livee previews, not correctly showing content, and not always the same aspect ratio meaning you may have to do some additional fine tuning to fit content onto your actual screen.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OptiSigns

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Reduce time needed in house to alter or write code to perform particular functions. We also liked the idea of using Yodeck on a raspberry pi to create a compact solution.

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: At the time, Yodeck ticked all the boxes for our requirements.

Aaron
Director in VS
Bibliotheken, 2-10 werknemers

Public Library Loves Yodeck

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our experience was mostly positive with some growing pains, but mostly on the layout and design decisions. Once the screens were launched the positive benefit for and feedback from our patrons was overwhelmingly positive. The daily use of the tool becomes intuitive - it just works.

The ease of use off the shelf was very appealing, as well as the low-cost compared to competitors. Once we started building campaigns customer support was responsive and informative. We also particularly like that Yodeck is supported on RaspberryPi devices making our rollout simple and affordable.

There is a learning curve to Yodeck and it needs to be initially handled by a lead comfortable learning and navigating the tool. It's likely that when knowledge transfer happens to other personnel that some training and knowledge transfer will be necessary at the entity level to ensure the quality and integrity of the projects remain consistent.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: ScreenCloud, Screenly en OptiSigns

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: We found that Yodeck had the best and easiest-to-use toolbox for our use cases. It was the easiest to learn for people of all comfort levels and it's supported on RaspberryPi devices, making implementation cost-effective. We actually used the RaspberryPi setup as part of a STEM learning opportunity for several elementary students from our local school!

Taylor
Marketing Manager and Optician in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Great Solution for Sharing Content in Real Time and Managed Remotely!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: After setting up, I am confident that my display is working, secure, monitored daily by Yodeck and allows me to remotely change when needed.

After figuring set up, it was smooth sailing to get my digital display showcasing my playlist filled with content to attract people to our store. Now I can manage the content remotely and check in whenever the activity of each monitor I have attached a Yodeck player to. Their plans are affordable and dashboard easy to use. I can conveniently change content online whenever needed and ensure the content is displayed properly without needing to physically be in front of the screen. The demo was quick and easy. The customer support is great. The monitor has been active every day and their system even alerts me for any inconsistencies when a monitor is offline more than usual, which was awesome.

It was a bit tricky to figure out setting up the Yodeck player onto a monitor, but I now understand how it works with information from their knowledge base to use the correct settings. It's unfortunate they will be increasing their pricing soon, but that inevitable due to inflation. Overall, there is not much to dislike as it is straight forward once you complete the set up properly. Nothing has malfunctioned so far and I hope this can be a long term solution. I wish they priced in Canadian so Canadian customers can pay in their currency.

Adrian
Adrian
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Great Digital Screen Management Solution

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We were with a previous digital signage provider prior to signing up with Yodeck and Yodeck provides all the same features, support, and level of service that our previous provider did but at a fraction of the price.

It's easy to set up and easy to manage. It's basically plug n' play. Once your content is created, it's easy to set up your playlists and it's live within minutes on your screens.

There aren't really any cons we've encountered.

Andrew
Andrew
Senior Network Technician in
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

A great, modern solution to digital content displays

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great customer service and support from the initital showcase, all the way through the purchase process, and beyond. The few times I've had to ask a question to customer support, they have been quick to reply.

Yodeck supports an amazing amount of media content and integrates with a large number of popular applications. With their highest tiered package, it offers easy organization of displays across multiple buildings, or even multiple locations within the same building. User management is relatively simple and right management and assignments are easy to delegate.

We were most looking forward to integration with Canva, and although it is supported in Yodeck, not all features are yet available - namely the ability to have a Canva slideshow automatically play on your displays. Yodeck will only show one slide. I have been told by Yodeck that they are working on integrating that feature.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OptiSigns

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Yodeck offered way more features, easier user interface, and better price

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: Impressed with the usability and features, along with the price.

Architectuur en planning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great product

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Honest pricing and easy to use interface

I am having a hard time thinking of something.

Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product for a fair price

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Yodeck was very easy to start. It was also easy to set up.

Yodeck is so flexible it can be a bit confusing.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OptiSigns

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Navori customer support couldn't get our signage working after hours of troubleshooting.

Overgestapt van: QL Digital Signage Software

Dan
Creative Director in VS
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Solution for Digital Signage

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellt. We have zero plans to look for an alternative.

That we are able to display exactly what we want, when we want, and it can all be controlled remotely.

The only area I would like to see them improve on is when adding content to a playlist. We're able to group content into folders when adding media, but that grouped content is no grouped when adding media to a playlist. Generally this isn't a big deal, but when we have 40+ videos that are just for NFL and those videos are displayed next to every other video it makes the selection process a little combersome.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Screenfluence

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Because Untappd was not advancing their platform to allow anything other than static images. There was no video, playlists, scheduling, or troubleshooting for specific players (ie. rebooting, turning off, etc).

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: Screenfluence was not able to display web pages (our beer tap list) properly..

Christina
Senior Specialist, Internal Communication in VS
Machinebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

WYSIWYG Screen Content Manage Done Well

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I love the simplicity of the publishing dashboard. You can literally work the user dashboard from concept to publishing within a couple of minutes in so many cases. I also love that updates can be done from my phone to prepare welcomes for arriving board members, surprise parties for employees who are celebrating high-year milestone service anniversaries, and even put up QR codes for pulse surveys that we need our employees to engage with immediately. Yodeck alsoo allows us to prioritize messages. It also allows us to toggle with how long we want a piece of content to appear on screen compared to another piece which can enable our employees with as much time as they need to receive the message. Multi-Location feature gives a level of detail that I didn’t even know I needed until it was presented to me. Some locations within our footprint don’t need to see certain messages, and this functionality allows us to skip publishing to their location’s device. Being able to customize what content you want to appear on screen is one thing, but the option to run a news banner, weather forecast, and the local time in the corner is icing on the cake. It makes for a dynamic experience, drawing eyes to the screen and creating an interesting and refreshing experience for our employees every time. Finally, sheduling is extremely helpful for initiatives, events and activities that are bound by a window of time, and also convenient for me because I don’t have to physically go back into Yodeck and remove the content myself. It helps ensure messages to our employees don’t get stale.

Doesn’t include integrations into Microsoft 365 that we want our seamless employees to see or have access to. Also, does not use locations to auto-translate messages.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Staffbase

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: Lowest cost for the best experience. We get everything we need in Yodeck and can easily roll it out across the world to our 30+ sites.

Troy
Communications Coordinator in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

FANTASTIC for our digital signage at the Y!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We switched to Yodeck from Screenly as we were no longer satisfied with the service they provided for the cost they charged. Upon finding Yodeck and discovering that having one monitor on the service is completely free to use, we signed right up. Since then the service has been phenomenal. There have been no outages/problems with the service that I can recall, and everything was so easy to learn and manipulate. Customer support (from the few times I've contacted them with questions) are incredible and very responsive as well. We are currently using Yodeck for free but if we ever expand to multiple monitors I wouldn't have a problem upgrading to a paid plan. It's definitely worth it!

Yodeck is incredibly easy to use, manipulate, and understand while supporting more file types and media types than any other digital signage service I've seen. We are currently only using one monitor so use the service for free but would have no problem purchasing the plans to support more monitors. The value of the service is worth it. Playlists are super easy to create and manage, and the types of media you can display are numerous. Definitely very satisfied with Yodeck as a service!

There is nothing that I actively dislike about Yodeck, however I do wish there was a way to put an mp3 in a regular playlist to have backing music. Maybe there is a way to do this that I haven't found yet, but I haven't been able to stick an mp3 in a regular playlist yet.

Jonathan
Director of Classroom & Technology Solutions in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

The Best Value In Digital Signage

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The deployment has been easy. The hardware is cheap. We've had much higher user adoption, and I've enjoyed administering it. It's been easy to experiment and make changes. My team has truly loved using YoDeck

It is incredibly user friendly for both admins and customers. It's cheap and easy to deploy, it's easy to manage...it's amazing!

There are limited features compared to more full-fledged platforms, such as wayfinding. But we do not utilize that.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Skykit, Play Digital Signage, Rise Vision, Spectrio en BroadSign

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Visix's hardware was expensive, finnicky, and unreliable. It felt like we were constantly fixing players. The interface was not user friendly, and required downloading apps to update content.

Overgestapt van: AxisTV Signage Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: I assessed 20 different digital signage platforms, and YoDeck sits in a great middle ground. It is cheap and uses inexpensive hardware, but still feels stable and easy to use like a more fully-feature platform.

Lulay
Owner in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great value, easy to use and works well

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The screenshows are a great way to inform waiting customers about what equipment we have and how they can use our equipment.

The dashboard is very easy to use and server connection works very well

Setup was our network was a bit tricky. Had to call the tech support and find cables.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OptiSigns

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: The Spectrio product was clunky, expensive and hard to use - too many parameters , poorly laid out controls, and sadly a bit dated looking. Yodeck makes uploading content easy, straighforward and flexible.

Overgestapt van: Spectrio

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: Reviews

George
Operations in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Surprisingly good for the investment

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. While it wasn't an exact fit for technical capabilities when we started, they do continuously improve the product. While we're a bit fussy technically, there is nobody out there who accomplishes what yodeck does in a hassle-feee manner for 98% of use cases. Objectively solid product.

With a year commitment of modest investment, they give you the player. Super handy. It ingests content (video, images) very well. Complete control of schedule, playlists, even device (TV) management is above its class in the field for it's modest pricetag

'Apps' (dynamic web based content) is there, but rudimentary. Advanced integrations require a developer. While usable on a mobile device, it requires practice with interface glitches. We manage our devices almost exclusively by mobile device - and it's ok, but may frustrate some. Lack of an API is a weakness. In our context, automated scheduling content based on special events or emergency events would be awfully nice. (Niche use case, but lack of API handles is what's keeping yodeck from being the only solution worth having)

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Rise Vision

Redenen om over te stappen op Yodeck: Price, speed of deployment, capability, workflow fit

Pip
Pip
ICT Director in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Ridiculously Simple

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In a word - fantastic. Super simple, very effective, does exactly what I want, and more.

After spending far too long trying to run a series of NOC screens in our technical department using computers, web browsers, extensions, hacky scripts... we were reccomended Yodeck by a partner. It looked great, and the pricing was really reasonable, so we went for it. I wish we'd tried it earlier - I had the old solution completely replaced, with a much easier, more visually appealing, and more reliable solution within an afternoon. It was so easy to build, it could be done by just about anyone. Plenty of apps and integrations to suit all your needs. I have no idea what Yodeck's customer support is like - we havn't needed it, but if it is anything like the documentation, it will be excellent. If you're reading this, I assume you're interested in yodeck. Stop reading, go try it.

No major issues - waiting for the devices to ship to us felt like a long time, but in reality they were shipped quickly by Yodeck and only held up by our mail service.

Andries
System admin in Nederland
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

The ultimate digital signage tool!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

- Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all! - Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription. - Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play! - Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

Neil
Infrastructure Engineer in VK
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great Signage solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, this product is excellent. Yhe product is very lightweight but very powerful. Being able to develop your own apps or even develop your own internal websites that can be displayed on the players, along with being able to run scripts on webpages to automate login to pages is a very nice touch. It does make management of the platform on a day to day basis very easy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a new digital signage platform.

The fact that it is a cloud based platform really works well for us. Due to not being reliant on a central publisher located in a DC, the management of the platform can be done from anywhere. With integrations for SSO from Azure AD, this also provides security and RBAC access from our existing estate without the need to manage individual users and groups in the application. Having Raspberry Pi's run the content displays is a nice touch too, as they are cheap to replace should one fail and using Micro SD cards to install the OS on is also really handy as these can be rebuilt in minutes should there be a problem with the player. There are a large number of widgets available out of the box, but being able to create your own is also really handy too. This way we can build a generic widget for a certain task, then just keep re-using it for different sites.

As with any new products, there are a few teething issues. These are mainly down to widgets needing to be developed to allow certain functionality. However, Yodeck tech support are very prompt and very helpful, so can't really say this is a down point. Just a staged development of the app integrations i suppose with any platform.

Rob
community centre office in Australië
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Yodeck digital noticeboard management software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Yodeck has enabled us to further the usefulness of our existing digital noticeboards by utilising their extensive range of widgets. The screens are now true information points displaying a variety of media.

At our community centre we have been using a basic photo slideshow app to convert smart tvs into digital noticeboards. It worked but was very basic - limited to displaying jpgs that we needed to manually rotate to display on a portrait orientated screen.Yodeck has been a big step up as far as possibilities for our screens. We now have the option to display a whats on calendar, video, livestream, weather and more.I particularly like the clean, uncluttered and intuitive dashboard which manages the screens. Yodeck has excellent video and livestream support that was lacking from some of the other digital noticeboard apps we tested. Technical support has also been particularly good. Highly recommended.

Lack of a compatible Android app for smart TVs. An android app would've have simplified the upgrade for us since we use Android compatible smart TVs, but the Yodeck player has been an acceptable alternative to an app.

Redenen om voor Yodeck te kiezen: Better Livestream support

Overgestapt van: OptiSigns

Dalton
Safety Engineer in VS
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers

Manufacturing Use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I am a safety engineer and it is very simple to work with for me. I can update the screens in various locations throughout our shop and have no problems. The set up was super easy and the websites that can be copy and pasted for web use works very well. This way I am able to put up safety videos over subjects we have problems with. I love that you can add powerpoint as well and it will set up the times to scroll through all of it. In some scenarios with past digital signage companies I had to paste slide for slide so this saves me a ton of time. Yodeck provides free players with subscriptions to services which makes it very convenient should you have to present for approval to corporate. All in all this is a great platform and I enjoy using it.

There is nothing I can think of besides maybe having a day counter option. I would like to put a clock up that counts the amount of days without an accident to display on the screens in the shop and I can't find anything like that on the widgets besides countdowns.

Austin
Blogger in Canada
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Blair House Community Bulletin Board

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At the age of 70 my age and IQ I was able to create a system that improves so many people's lives with a easy learning curve for free and still have the energy engagement page displayed.

I have a blog for the Blair House a seniors residence in Ottawa Ontario Canada and this Yodeck software has given me the ability to display in real time The bus schedule for our bus stops ( 4 in total ), plus the weather, Emergency warnings system, Our Community Events Calendar, Covid 19 status all edited from my home pc or cell phone. In Canada we are a bilingual country English and French so all the webpages have to be repeated in both languages. easy as can be. The building is an Ottawa Community Housing building with an energy engagement program that consists of a monitor in the lobby that informs tenants of how much energy is being used ( electricity and gas) and compares it with other similar buildings . Now the information is of some value to the tenants as they do not have to wait outside in the rain or cold to catch a bus. I was somewhat concerned about the new Raspberry Pi 4 that replaced the Pi 3 as to how much work it would be to upgrade it involved 8 letters and a hyphen WOW works fine! This is by far one of the best Raspberry projects that I have come across thumbs up.

In the Ottawa Community Housing building we have a large percentage of people that do not speak either of Our official languages and it would be nice to incorporate Google Translate into this platform. I would like to see a camera on the raspberry Pi that could scan a QR code that when displayed would translate to the appropriate language. It is very important to try to create a hands free environment in this time of Covid.

Mischa
Mischa
Online Marketeer in Nederland
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to set up a visitor dashboard.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are displaying information to our visiting guests and employee's.
Some aerial shots of the building, live traffic and public transport information in addition to the local weather forecast.
For our visiting guests, we have some information about the solar panels and the real time power usage of our building.

Yodeck is easy to set up, but has a lot of additions if you want to use all the features. We use the monitor in our business every day, Yodeck is easy to switch on for the ladies at the front desk. We turn off the monitor every day due to power usage, but if you are less concious about that and want to switch playlists of switch a monitor off depending on the time of the day that is absolutely possible. Integration with other tools is pretty smooth, you can import URLS to display websites and have live traffic data for example. I have not had any problems with customer support so far.

On the free plan, only one monitor is available. If you do not use a raspberryPi, you have to set it up with a HDMI and a laptop, with a bigger monitor as your 2nd screen. However, sometimes the browser crashes and we have to reset. Takes about a minute before we're up again