Over BrainCert

BrainCert is de gemakkelijkste manier om online te leren, les te geven en samen te werken. BrainCert biedt vier producten in één uniforme oplossing.

Meer informatie over BrainCert

One o the things I like is that is has a lot of features and API. There's also, a way for my students to pay.

I didn't use the software after purchasing, and it auto-renewed after I hadn't signed in for 11 months. Should be an easy fix but they refused to refund the $400 product.

Beoordelingen van BrainCert

Waar voor je geld

BrainCert heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 194 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je BrainCert eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (194)

Derek B.
Derek B.
CTO in VS

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Glynis B.
Director in Australië
Hoger onderwijs, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good but a few hiccups

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself.
Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training​. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined. For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to ​support and he told me this is what I have to do. IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.

Faiyaz T.
Faiyaz T.
ceo in Bangladesh
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

An amazing platform!

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was awesome! It really helped me!

Easy navigation. Smooth UI. I really liked how I could see my progress.

I didn't face that much issues. My experience was great!

Daniel P.
Teacher in Brazilië
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Some good features, but it needs improvement

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Daniel! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest. Regards, Team BrainCert

Hana B.
Pediatrician in Canada
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

BrainCert Review

4,0 4 maanden geleden

It Is user friendly and helpful for online courses.

I have to sign in again each time I open the page, no remember me option

Rahul J.
Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant. 2. Recording and storage process of session. 3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session 4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful. 5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use. 6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

1. API structure has limited access features. 2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session. 3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available. 4. API level should have various session chat log access. 5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session. 6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement. 7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

2 jaar geleden

Hi Rahul, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Amar P.
Systems admin in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use. My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Amar, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Marla M.
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Real Estate School Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Tests were easy to create. Courses were easy to create. Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates. Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Marla, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Kyle A.
Kyle A.
Staff 2 Accountant in VS
Administratie, 10.000+ werknemers

I-75 - the Best Becker Supplement (For AUD)

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Having failed AUD 3 times before, I-75 was the supplment that got me to pass.

The lessons are planned very well. Darius teaches the material differently from Becker, but I'm able to understand and apply the information significantly better. I needed the most help on simulations, and going through I-75 let me succeed.

Although the lessons are awesome, there are some lectures (maybe 3) where the recorded audio was low or muffled or distorted.

Lewis B.
Lewis B.
Child Care Worker/Trainer in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Very Efficient

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a pleasant surprise and experience. Very easy to use.

The LMS was very user friendly, the videos and other graphics worked seamlessly with the platform. I was very pleased with the tracking of my progress. As soon as I completed a task it was listed as such.

No real issues. When I review my experience, there was no need to troubleshoot.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Lewis, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to know that our customers love the platform as much as we love building it.

Shreya
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does. BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class. BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique. I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it. I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot. If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Abinaya K.
Assistant Proffesor in India
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

One tool for all Online Teaching needs

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: BrainCert solved our problems we faced to continue our classes, conduct exams, and monitor our student activities. Student attendance report in a virtual classroom; assignments in LMS helped us to track student strength and weakness, gamification a significant feature we used to build the competition between students to improve learning pace.

LMS platform is user-friendly and seld explanatory. Course bundles is feature that helped us to club the courses and make the students to attend one by one using the rules option, tests platform combined with Virtual Classroom for conducting exams solved our problems during pandemic. Onboarding students, create groups, and assign courses/tests is easy and simple. Student interaction is seamless with virtual classroom. Wonderful experience with BrainCert LMS.

No drawbacks until now. BrainCert ticket system helps us to raise the issues, and they resolve those issues within a day. They provide call support if there is any issue persists more than two times.

Victoria C.
Reading Tutor in VS
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

4,0 3 jaar geleden

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Victoria, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Addie L.
Vice President of Professional Development in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time and money saved for my company.

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Addie, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

Mukesh S.
zOS Solutions Architect in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Real Life Scenarios

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Alex G.
CEO in Taiwan

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach. The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

The ease in which it can be integrated. The cross browser support is excellent. The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use. The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele. The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

The screen sharing function does not always work

Satisfied member
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt
Bron: GetApp

Wonderful service

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Not applicable

Darius C.
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Updated Review of Braincert

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Amol G.
Technical Lead in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

AWS Courses Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Amol, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you! Regards, Team BrainCert

VP, Revenue Cycle Strategy in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Braincert for CPA Exam Review is awesome

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive experience. Great learning module.

It is easy to get around the platform and get my lectures

The site has been extremely accommodating. There is nothing I can say I don't like.

8 maanden geleden

Hi, Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. And yeah, BrainCert has been designed with intuitiveness at its core. We are happy know that our users like the platform as much as we love building it.

Ellen H.
Education Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality intuitive

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

5 jaar geleden

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Cloud Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Best place to get expertise in cloud technologies

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Pretty straight forward to use and they keep updating the course content when new contents available.

Their search tool is not optimised well enough.

8 maanden geleden

Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to know that you liked the intuitiveness of our platform. That being said, we'll forward your feedback on the search tool to the team concerned. Meanwhile, if you have any questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected]

Managing Director in Sri Lanka

Braincert Virtual Classroom

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

William S.
Dean of Hospitality in Vietnam
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Overwogen alternatieven:

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Webinar Options Shareable Exams Low Cost Enterprise Options Comprehensive Test Building Options

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

Devrup D.
Senior Fund Accountant in India
Administratie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great app for training/Learning

5,0 8 maanden geleden

As a student you can track your progress and get an idea of how much content you have covered and how much is pending

As a student we should be able to rate each lecture

8 maanden geleden

Hi Devrup, Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are glad to know that you like the dashboards on the platform. Also, please note that there is an option in the platform that lets learners rate a lecture. But it's the instructor's choice to enable or disable the option. If you have any other questions or suggestions, you can write to us at [email protected]