Over TalkChief

TalkChief is een zakelijk telefoonplatform dat is ontworpen om de efficiëntie van je team te verhogen met behulp van krachtige functies.

Meer informatie over TalkChief

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van TalkChief

Waar voor je geld
5,0

TalkChief heeft een totaalscore van 5.0 van 5 sterren op basis van 10 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (10)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je TalkChief eerder gebruikt?

Hakob S.
Hakob S.
CEO in Armenië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great product

5 10 maanden geleden

Easy to use, clean nice flow builder . Great for small and medium call centers .

Its great MVP so far and easy to use . Definitely waiting some more cool features to be added .

10 maanden geleden

Thank you Hakob for your feedback and review, we have a long interesting roadmap ahead, stay tuned!

Yazan I.
Sr. Project Manager in Israël
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome UI and Great Features

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: They provide all features and functionality that I need, without adding complexity to the implementation, overall, I love their dashboard, features and their support team is amazing!

Clean UI, ease of use and the details in every single feature, for example, localization functionality was enabled without me even asking, everything was set for me to start calling

Can't say anything really hear, I love the product, but I wish to have more integrations in the near future

10 maanden geleden

Thank you Yazan for your review, we truly appreciate your honest feedback!

Majdi H.
Director of programmes & development in VK
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers

Best Business Phone

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I really liked the fact that they offer a demo call after you register, they were patient, answering all our questions and very supportive. I definitely recommend that you try them.

The level of support is amazing, and they are are continuously improving and adding more integrations to the system, i personally asked them for a special integration for ZOHO crm, and within 2 weeks they delivered.

I am very happy. Nothing at the moment, so far so good.

Luay N.
sales manager in Israël
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Very good solution

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the experience, can't complain. I like the fact that I can see the cost of calls per driver through the dashboard.

My drivers are able to use it on their mobiles (android and IOS), easily, calls quality are good and clear, and i'm able to monitor each driver calls, incoming and outgoing, while controlling the cost.

Would be good to have the possibility to make my own reports, however their support team said that it's in their plan for next quarter, and they offered to build me an on-demand tailored report if I'm interested free of charge, that was amazing!

Mazin S.
Software Specialist in Israël
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

I love this software, Great quality of voice!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really good, an amazing follow-up to make sure you are managing and don't need any help. I know they are a startup, but still, they are doing great.

The fact that I can use the softphone on my mobile and mac, I'm reachable everywhere, i don't miss calls anymore

Need some design improvements of the platform?

Nawaf H.
Social Media and Web Manager in Israël
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Very good voice quality, flexible and most important easy to implement and use

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good, really no headache, and saved us time and money.

Easy to implement, very stable, their support team is professional and friendly. We were able to connect 6 branches easily, upload our special IVR recording. As we do international calls, prices are good comparing to other solution, and most important is the quality of voice, which was one of our biggest challenges.

Not really a deal breaker, but i believe they need to work more on integrations with 3rd party softwares. however they did offer to provide me with API integration when i contacted their support.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to have you as one of our happy customers

Dalal L.
General Manager in Israël
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I like the system, easy to use

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This Voip system helped us reduce cost, and the quality of voice is very good. no interruptions, no disconnections or delay.

Its really easy to use once configured. it helped us save money

nothing i can think about, maybe to add other languages in addition to English?

4 maanden geleden

Thank you Dalal for using TalkChief. We are very happy with your feedback and positive experience

Ihab M.
CEO in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful to use easy to install

Opmerkingen: very good

I really liked the reports, especially the one showing the agent performance which helped me measure their KPIs, and thus provide a better experience to our clients.

Although they shared with me that they are currently working on it, it would be great to add as many integrations as possible.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you Ihab for your positive feedback. We are working currently to onboard many integrations, stay tuned!

Khaled S.
Software Developer in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent proivder

5 4 maanden geleden

The support during the installation process and the on boarding during the weeks that followed. The system itself is very easy to use and rich in features that makes it one of the best VOIP softwares that we have ever used.

Nothing so far. We have recently sent a small feature that we hope will be integrated it soon in the software.

Service manager in Palestina
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

One of the best VOIP service providers out there

5 8 maanden geleden

Very easy to set up and a very user friendly

Nothing so far. It took a few minutes to set up and ready to go