Over AweSun

Aweray Remote(Awesun) - Free & Fast Remote Control App for Remote Work, Learning and Gaming.

Meer informatie over AweSun

I have tested the connection quality and speed and are very satisfied.

The mobile version can be difficult to switch between screens if the remote computer has multiple monitors.

Beoordelingen van AweSun

Waar voor je geld

AweSun heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 78 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je AweSun eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (78)

Marko
Marko
CTO in Slovenië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Latest one to join the remote desktop club.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

The latest remote desktop software our company started using. We are always searching for the best new toy. It helps that for the moment most of the features that we need are free.

The solution for multimonitor is pretty well done. Also, the installation procedure is painless.

Kane
IT in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent free Teamviewer alternative.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Used TeamViewer for nearly a decade, but the software has started to become more of a burden than helpful. In looking for alternatives, I found AweSun and AnyDesk - with AweSun being immediately familiar and intuitive.

All the standard features one would hope to expect, while offering others like large direct file transfer. Tether computers to an account easily. A perfect alternative to TeamViewer and quite possibly better and less intrusive. I'm still exploring the program, but it's met my needs straight away.

Login can take a few seconds. Can get some video artifacts around text on the highest quality setting even on LAN. The name isn't straight forward and is a bit strange, not a big deal for my use but getting others to download it for remote help is met with a few questions.

vorig jaar

Hey, thanks for using AweSun! We appreciate your kind feedback and will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] We are happy to assist.

Horia
Manager in Roemenië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

It's ok

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's ok for remore access, not as good as Team Viewer

It has a phone app that works ok and it's free

Connection issues, stability mainly. Also the scrolling on the phone using the weel should be changed, i dont't like it

vorig jaar

Thanks for using AweSun and your kind feedback! If you encounter any problem while using our product, please feel free to contact us at [email protected], we are happy to assist.

Vitaliy
System engineer in Oekraïne
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome software for remote working or administrating your computer/server.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am using it to work remotely in my office during the COVID pandemic.

Easy and intuitive interface, you can figure out all the functionality without any instructions.

I didn't find any negative sides during daily use.

Anro
IT Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great Software!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very nice, It's way better than Teamviewer by far, Easy quick connection even when internet connection is slow. Very happy with this software.

Being able to have all my users on my home screen and connecting with ease. Awesun automatically starting with windows so connection is easy! Password always stays the same so no more waiting for end user to accept connection

Using a vpn service, connecting while connected to host computer, awesun disconnects when I connect to our VPN server. Not a deal breaker though, I can always just re-connect.

Shaid
Payroll in Nieuw-Zeeland
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I loved it. I still continue to use it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] make my lifes much better.

This product is very user friendly and easy to use navigate through the system. I wasn't very easily contacted to myself remote computer from my office to complete some very important tasks. The product works perfectly.

Having two separate applications for the android and desktop signings

Jordan
Sales in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Get awesun

4,0 vorig jaar

I like how I don't have to go half way across the county to help my dad with his computer, weather it's to download something or to set his computer up or if I'm away from home an I forget my laptop I can download awesun on my phone

What I don't really like is how a lot of the stuff I would like to use is with vip even though I don't mind paying for it but I'm unemployed ATM an I have no income

Tony
L2 Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

Perfect for any user!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Exceptional control and stability!

Extremely easy and intuitive. Feature-rich and allows full remote control at your fingertips from anywhere! I've tried many utilities from TeamViewer to VNC, and those pale in comparison when up against the far superior AweSun remote access software. I highly recommend giving it a try. It will change the way you access your systems.

I have no complaints at all. It's extremely impressive!

Mahmood
Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A complete remote solution

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Very happy with the software, I use it to remote to my clients computers and assist them with the IT struggles.

It is very easy to use, the setup is also very easy and never let's you down.

I would like to have the option to add buckets of businesses and their computers so I can remote to them all in one place, now I have to create a different account for a different business, because if I use the same account and log into clients computers with that account, they will be able to see other businesses computers and they will be able to remote into it. I would love to have two types of logins, one as an admin where he can see all business and all computers and the second login as a client where he can only see his group or can't remote.

Jerry
IT Manager in VS
Computerhardware, 2-10 werknemers

Way better than Teamviewer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think the software is absolutely great, are usually place team viewer on the PCs that I build and sell, so that if any of my customers require remote assistance they can just call. But I’m so satisfied with this product that I’m using it instead from now on

One of my favorite features so far, is being able to have multiple people remoting in to the same computer at the same

I have not found anything yet, And I don’t expect you

Diana
Senior Technical Staff in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Great free app for working from home

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I like it! We were using Team Viewer, but after some time, they blocked us because they wanted money to use it. So then I looked for another way to access remotely. Awesun is a great free program.

I use it to copy files between home and work computers. Google Chrome Remote Desktop allows access but not copying files between machines. Sometimes I work right on the remote machine, but it is slower.

I realized that certain features like copying between computers doesn't work if my screen saver comes on. Sometimes it's easier to email files to myself when they are small. Otherwise, you have to remember to log into the work computer then go back to the home computer, copy the files then paste back to work machine.

Othman
R&D Director in Saoedi-Arabië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Using AweSun for Remote Work at Startup

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Free licensing for businesses use-case is exceptional.

Free to use for both personal AND business cases. Very easy to setup.

Performance is subpar compared to Teamviewer (screen tends to be pixelated even at highest resolution). Consistent bug where after copy and pasting many times, keyboard input becomes funky. Need to exit fullscreen and re-enter to fix it.

Marco Abraham
Ingeniero industrial in Mexico
Mijnbouw en metalen, 2-10 werknemers

Wow Es la mejor aplicacion y programa que he usado

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Awesun me ha ayudado a no perder tiempo con otras aplicaciones intentando conectar mis ordenadores entre si o con mi móvil era todo un fastidio encontrar la conexión entre ellos sin descargar 3 o 4 programas o aplicaciones qué aparte de limitadas son muy costosas pero con
Awesun al ser gratis descubrí qué se pueden conectar todos los dispositivos sin batallas y optimizar mejor mi modo de trabajo y gestionar mis documentos donde sea que me encuentre
Mil gracias

Me gusta tanto Awesun por que es una plataforma tan amigable con su uso y las opciones que te permite usar a la hora de establecer conexiones con tu ordenador o teléfono móvil son tan variadas qué las he usado casi todas en un solo día y me ha ayudado a optimizar mejor mis transferencias de datos

Lo único que cambiaría seria el control de zum en el dispositivo móvil es muy veloz y batalló solo un poco para enfocar

Leandro
Leandro
Graphic Designer in Argentinië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It helps me every day with my work.

5,0 vorig jaar

I print 3d and allow me to remotely handle the PC that is with my printer, from the cell phone or from my other house. He solved a big problem I had. It is very easy to use and very intuitive, it allows you to handle a camera and pass files

I have had no problems with the programme so far. Honestly, I'm very satisfied

Sindoor
Hotel Owner in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Easy App to Use

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It’s worked great for basic usage when I need to login remotely and assist my staff.

It’s easily accessible and very user friendly

Freezes up at times or dies not allow me to sync up other apps remotely

Davin
Ad Evaulator in VS
Research, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome Remote Desktop Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great awesome experience that has never let me down.

It is so simple, easy, and safe to use. The user interface is awesome and it gives you a good full-screen option.

I would like an option to use the remote computer's inputs, such as using the camera and mic on the computer that is controlling the remote computer so that zoom could be used with this software.

Al
Graphic designer in Bangladesh
Design en ontwerp, 10.000+ werknemers

Great software.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Great software and best wishes for future updates.

Controlling a lot of devices. Control pc to mobile.

Almost every feature i liked. Speacialy the pc controling feature.

vorig jaar

Hey, thanks for using AweSun. We appreciate your kind feedback. We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] We are happy to assist.

Mark-Anthony
IT Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Very AweSun application , easy to use and very easy to impliment.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall a fantastic application, ages young and old can easily use the initerface.

The drag and drop from one pc to another The security for unattended access The easy quick installation

Why haven't I used this before having to struggle with other more resource-intensive programs

kshitiz
Manager in India
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Awesun is Awesome

5,0 vorig jaar

Feasible, easy to use, reasonable and available for everyone

I guess nothing. Its so simple and everything is there you want for the remote system.

Fan
Researcher in Duitsland
Research, 501-1.000 werknemers

management page can be nicer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: overall is good, nice to use, but still have large space to improve to be better!

fully access and easy control of the remoted computer

remoted computer can not be specific a name. or edit the computer detials. Also can not easily to share the files between computers

Yohan
Executive in Sri Lanka
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

"Really amazing software"

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I used this during the COVID pandemic to do the work remotely. Easily used.

There is no any cons during the daily use

Sam
Assistant Professor in India
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good product

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A very good alternative to Teamviewer.

Easy to use. Login is very easy. Speed may be improved a bit.

Nothing but interface may be more attractive !

vorig jaar

Hey, thanks for using AweSun! We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Ahmad
Owner in Libanon
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good app

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use and very usefull and the way that i can control my pc from any place

Integration with other apps and the way it connect in my phone

Douglas
System Analyst in Ghana
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

So far the best remote support software I have ever used

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall satisfactory. I will say I love AweSun. So far the best experience I’ve ever experience with any Remote Desktop software

Simplicity in connecting to remote client and unattended connection feature.

Sometimes the remote pc’s desktop size don’t fit so you have to scroll before you access other part of the desktop.

vorig jaar

Thanks for using AweSun and your poositive feedback! We will keep working to improve your experience. If you have any questions, feel free to let us know at [email protected]

Cedric
Animator & Video Editing in Libanon
Animatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Functionality is on point, and it looks good!

5,0 vorig jaar

I liked how easy it is to use the basic stuff of monitoring other devices. very fast connectivity to my devices. phone shortcuts and mouse UI are good.

i wish we can change the shortcuts buttons at the top in windows mode. make an option where keyboard shortcuts work on remote desktop such as Win+L