Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Benchmark.games

Op kandidaatbetrokkenheid en spellen gebaseerde beoordelingstool die helpt bij het shortlisten met behulp van machine learning.

Meer informatie over Benchmark.games

11 reviews worden weergegeven

Daniel C.
Daniel C.
COO in Oostenrijk
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Establishing a new adquisition funnel

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: Awesome communication and performance. They went the extra mile to even help in our end, working todether on implementation and customization of the processes.

Pros:

This software helped us develop new ways to adquire customers for our educational programs in an automated fast paced way. We also improved our adquisition by gamifying the experience of the user.

Cons:

For the usage we wanted the game to have, a lite shorter version would have been a plus. Anyway, I would highly recomment using Benchmark.games for recruiting or selection of candidates without any doubt.

Anahi L.
Chief People Officer in Peru
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

A playful and innovative way to evaluate candidate by providing an memorable experience

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: Excellent! They are always looking for ways to improve the product and asking for feedback.

Pros:

It differs from other similar products. Especially in LATAM, the psychological test and evaluations related are boring and affects the candidate experience. As a company, we have a focus on not only provide wow moments by working at Crehana but also while the candidate is in the recruitment process. Having the opportunity to implement a test that gives us the chance to evaluate and get to know the candidate in a different way but doing so in a memorable way is the best part of both worlds.

Cons:

We don't have an integration with our ATS, and sometimes that demands an additional step for the hiring manager to ask for the information to get to know the candidate at that point.

Alternatives Considered: Plum en Harver

Reasons for Switching to Benchmark.games: Customer Service and Value Proposition

Gerard C.
VP Operations in Spanje
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

It has allowed us to scale up the candidate interview process

5 vorige maand New

Comments: The added value that their service offers to our company is enormous, allowing us to save resources and time. In addition, their communication is very fluid and personalized.

Pros:

It allows us to complement and scale the candidate selection process and to bring added value to our potential students thanks to its customized reports.

Cons:

If I have to mention something it would be a small and unimportant bug that appeared and they fixed it quickly thanks to their fluent communication. I really recommend using Benchmark Games as a candidate selection system.

Krisztina C.
Student Admission Manager in Hongarije
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Easy cooperation, quality product

4 4 maanden geleden

Comments: I really like to work with Benchmark team. They are always ready to help, answer our questions quickly and we can easily work on solutions together to improve the service and our cooperation.
They provide quality service and they are working conscientiously.

Pros:

Benchmark provides a gamified tool to assess applicants, which makes the recruitment process more fun and friendly for the users. Their game measures skills which are quite important for students learning in IT (and also for programmers), and we can build on the results we got about applicants. I like that they build on science and statistics, their team involves psychologist experts to validate their games continuously.

Cons:

The integration with our system was not as easy as we expected. Few times our applicants have to face with errors, but most of the time Benchmark provides stable service. Their own dashboard platform could be improved, it's not that intuitive to use.

Fruzsina F.
Psyhologist, trainer, coach, selection manager in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Great and reliable tool for candidate selection

5 5 maanden geleden

Comments: Not just the tool itself is great but the support from every single employee as well, it's a great team to work with.

Pros:

Benchmark.games provide 2 game based assessments that help Green Fox Academy to select Junior programmer students. What I, as a selection manager like the most: the constant iteration makes this tool very reliable and helpful in our selection process, especially from a larger pool of candidates (the good results in those games correlate to the results of our successful students). Also from feedback received from applicants, the tool is great from a candidate experience view, they enjoy playing.

Cons:

There is no such thing. The only issue I have is with the dashboard of the results it that I can not stay logged in, I need to enter my login data a few times per day.

Aline N.
HR in Mexico
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic Software

5 5 maanden geleden

Pros:

It is an innovative and attractive way for candidates to do their psychometry and it is easy for HR to interpret the reports

Cons:

I need it to be easier to enter the reports league because I have blocked the password and I can´t continue and even I can´t recover the password

Masood B.
Head of HR in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Benchmark feedback

5 4 maanden geleden

Comments: Excellent experience so far

Pros:

The features are great and the assessment tool is very strong.

Cons:

Nothing so far. We can always make customized changes when required.

Leyla E.
Director, Talent Acquisition in Marokko
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Outstanding product!

5 2 maanden geleden

Pros:

The quality of reporting and assessing is outstanding: the gamification product used to assess the analytical thinking, the flexibility, the agility to learn (among others) significantly improved our process. It helped us spot and highlight candidate profiles with the most potential, especially the hidden gems. The customer service and follow up are flawless. Everything was done with a lot of professionalism and care. I am considering using other products/features and won't lose sight of what release is coming next!

Cons:

Nothing to mention. All was done and executed perfectly. The expectations are exceeded!

Edward V.
CEO in Kenia
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Best tool to filter talent

5 3 maanden geleden

Comments: I will use Benchmark games as a front-of-the-funnel filter for any future hire I make. Great credibility-building candidate experience, very detailed and accurate reports, and best-in-class customer support.

Pros:

The games themselves are the best soft-skills assessment I have seen available in the market. The support team is also incredibly hands-on and supportive to make sure you get the most of the software.

Cons:

If you do not have an ATS that can be embedded, the back-end is a bit hard to use. But easy to get around.

Norbert B.
Norbert B.
Recruitment advisor in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best soft skill test

4 4 maanden geleden

Pros:

- Easy - Flexible - Quick - Good value - 21st century tool

Cons:

- The Graphics a little bit old school :)

Marzyyiah G.
HRBP in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1-5 maanden

Best testing solution out there!

5 6 maanden geleden

Comments: Benchmark's support team is very prompt and available around the clock! We have worked with them twice now to hire fresh CS grads and it has been a great experience so far. Even the candidates who took their test said they had never gone through something like this before for recruitment and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Pros:

Benchmark is an easy to implement solution with great versatility. You can easily tailor their tests to measure KPIs based on your organization's performance matric.

Cons:

They can use a little improvement on test reports