Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Qurate

Qurate is a Content Strategy Platform for the 72% of marketing professionals struggling with managing omni-channel content.

Meer informatie over Qurate

• Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Bron van de reviewer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2021

"Must-have software for organisations doing content marketing"

Opmerkingen: After years of using Google Docs, Sheets and Keynote (and the Microsoft and Mac equivalents) to do all my strategy and content creation, it’s such a relief to find a platform that ties everything together seamlessly. This tool is massively simplifying my workflow and project management. And it helps me seamlessly work with all my creators, both client in-house and freelance. Plus the customer support is second to none!

Pluspunten: I love that Qurate is a complete hub for all my content — for all the brands I work with. Articles, blog posts, social media posts, video, audio, images, emails, product descriptions, landing pages — if you can create it, you can find a home for it on Qurate, and you can work collaboratively on, do tracked changes, make comments, review it, approve it, track it, and do everything you need to to create, publish, promote and maintain your content. On top of that, you can put all your strategy stuff into the platform. And link the relevant bits to each piece of content. So, you can create personas and link them to your content (including the specific stage of the buyer journey that the content is targeted at). I’m excited that soon I’ll be able to upload all my brand style guides etc.. On top of that, there’s this really cool canvas. You can map out how all your content connects and when you want to edit something, you just click on it from there. You can map whole funnels or map how you’re repurposing content etc. It’s really flexible.

Minpunten: It’s still very much in development, so not everything is ready. But I don’t dislike that. I know it’s all coming :)

• Bron van de reviewer