Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Hipporello Service Desk reviews

Over Hipporello Service Desk

Een service desk die klant- en werknemersverzoeken naadloos integreert in Trello-borden met behulp van online formulieren en e-mails.

Meer informatie over Hipporello Service Desk

Niet beschikbaar

Niet beschikbaar

Beoordelingen van Hipporello Service Desk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Hipporello Service Desk heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 11 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hipporello Service Desk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Josh
Josh
Global People Operations Manager in Maleisië
Horeca, 201-500 werknemers

Hipporello is a GAMECHANGER ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I can't say enough good things about [sensitive content hidden] and the Hipporello Team. I've used their services for various purposes, including damage/insurance claim tracking and now HR requests, and they consistently offer the best product and price on the market for automated forms and integrations. We're looking forward to using their solution at GuestReady for many more years to come!

I love how easy Hipporello has made it to centralize and gain full visibility over our HR requests. We used to deal with internal Slack messages and long email chains that would get buried or lost. Now, we have a seamless ticketing management system that's not only pretty and intuitive on the front end for the team but also clean and organized on the back end for the HR ticket owners. We've received a massive amount of positive feedback on how this system has simplified things for the team.

In our case, we have to keep portals and help desks on separate Trello boards to protect privacy for HR requests. This setup can make it challenging to maintain uniformity and standardization across the 4-5 different boards we manage, especially when updating multiple forms. Despite this, the Hipporello team's openness and responsiveness to feedback give us confidence that, should it ever become too challenging to manage, they would be ready to adjust their roadmap and deliver a solution.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Google Forms en Typeform

Redenen om voor Hipporello Service Desk te kiezen: We were previously using a shared Trello board and it got too messy and overwhelmed with teammates creating cards without the correct data, or accidentally deleting lists/cards. So we sought out a solution with Hipporello to simplify this process with an automated ticketing system and haven't looked back since.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op Hipporello Service Desk: None of the other competitors were able to offer the same functionality we needed.

Crystal
Treasurer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Hipporello helped us move into the 21st century

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The automation and form setup are imperative to how we do business. Without the implementation of the forms, we would have had no way to do business during the lockdowns, and would not have been able to help as many pets as we did, and continue to.

When we initially started using Hipporello, it was free. Now that we've built our website around it, we're kind of a captive customer and the cost has increased exponentially every year. As a non-profit with pretty much no overhead, we have to rely on donations, and although we get a discount for being a 501c3 , this cost is still pretty high.

Christian
Head of Innovation in Italië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Good Ticket Management integrated in Trello

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good but it should improve administration from ad administrative prospective

Fully integrated with Trello Ease of use

Few customization Very poor administration service and billing support

Denis
System Engineer in Slovenië
Consumentengoederen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Just what we needed

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: One of the few out of the box simple solutions for IT (system Administrations) ticketing systems. Has everything you could ever need.

- The support is amazing! - It's the perfect quick IT ticketing solution - It seems like the Hipporello team has done this before - everything you need is here or either in development - When they say something is developed it actually is and it's also released around the date they say it is (last was Google SSO)

Nothing, everything was fine! With their support it's easy to manage.

Amber
Payroll and Benefits Administrator in VS
Sport, 501-1.000 werknemers

Trello Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It works fine. I'm ok if we keep it. I think it's very user friendly for the employees to submit a ticket

The ability to move tickets from one task to another, easily

The way the board looks when we have multiple tickets, they all seem to blend together and its hard to figure out which ticket is which.

Melissa
CEO MASTER CERTIFIED COACH in Mexico
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

BEST AUTOMATION FOR THE PRICE

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I ENJOY THE EASE OF USE ONCE I WAS USSED TO IT, THE FACT THAT I CAN NOW OFFER MORE SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS IS WONDERFUL, I WANT TO TELL OTHERS BUT THEN I WANT TO KEEP THE SECRET ALL TO MYSELF TO HAVE A LEG UP ON THE COMPETITION, HAHAHA THANKS HIPPORELLO

CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIONS ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY IF YOU RUN A BUSINESS THAT REQUIRES IMMEDIATE RESPONSES.

WAS A LITTLE HARD TO NAVIGATE AT FIRST BUT WITH HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE [sensitive content hidden] IT WAS A BREEZE

Alex
Head of Brand in Australië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Of great help

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, very happy to have this in place.

The team have been a great help with any questions and otherwise it's been straightforward to use at a reasonable price

The time it took to get across all these different products, wish I found it sooner.

Sebastien
Owner in België
Overheidsadministratie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product for a Excelent pricing

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Early or late I always receive a good and clean answer at all times. Even when there was a bigger issue a zoom/teams call was setup and in no time the issue was fixed.
They also listen to there customers and even a few 'bugs' were squashed minutes after passing them along. Keep it up!

- super support service (kudos to the team) - a very nice look&feel within Trello - very easy to set up - great configurability is a super easy way - Going live in a extremely short period

- need more and configurable stats based on there own statuses and more - better notifications for updated tickets (cards)

Malcolm Reto Vincent
Malcolm Reto Vincent
CEO in Spanje
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

A Trello Must-Have

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great

How easy Hipporello made it to use the power-up is great. I was able to add a Contact Us form to my website (a great improvement from my previous form) and for the submissions to be directly imported onto Trello through a card. Although, the best part of my experience with Hipporello was that the Leading Engineer (the person that developed the software) set up a video call with me to help me with installing the form on the website. What a service!

I wish Hipporello came on the market sooner!

Reactie Hipporello

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback. Customer support is one of our top priorities and we're happy it's been working and easing your work.

Marko
Sysadmin in Slovenië
Programmaontwikkeling, 501-1.000 werknemers

A friend in need

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 10/10

Simple to use, pro and very fast support, full automatization of tickets.

Larissa
Analysts in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Qualidade e facilidade

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Perfeita. Nunca tive um problema que nao pudesse ser ajustado ou me orientassem e eu conseguisse mexer. Adoro a equipe que sempre me deu suporte!

Gosto de utilizar Hipporello pois é simples e prático. Não é necessario muito conhecimento para mexer nele, e é bem explicativo os itens

As vezes a sincronização com o Trello falha, mas nada muito grave