Microsoft To Do reviews

4,5 (2.126) Schrijf een review!

Over Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist is een samenwerkingssoftware waarmee gebruikers takenlijsten met elkaar kunnen delen, herinneringen kunnen instellen en notities kunnen toevoegen.

Meer informatie over Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist is incredibly versatile, and very powerful, even with the most basic subscription level. The features are unparalleled by any other list management software.

There was a lack of integration with other apps and the app was not that aesthetically pleasing.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft To Do

Waar voor je geld

Microsoft To Do heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.126 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft To Do eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.126)

Reitumetse M.
Reitumetse M.
Writer in Zuid-Afrika
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft To Do review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do has made my life as a content creator so easy. I can jot down Ideas, manage, keep track and update my tasks. I use it to draft both personal and professional projects and the best part is I can use it on my phone.

Mucrosoft To do is easy to use and it allows me to manage my daily tasks within a few clicks.

I think they should improve the widgets to suit every user and the pricing is a bit higher than other similar softwares.

Gaurav L.
Graphic Designer in India
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

The best To-do out there

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Everything about the app is top notch - from the UI to functionalities. After acquiring Wunderlist; Microsoft launched their own To Do app back in 2017. I'm using their app since then for keeping my life organised. I track all my To-do lists from it. The 'My Day' list in the app is a lifesaver to keep yourself organised. From adding sub-tasks to reminders to adding notes and attachments to the task, this app does it all. The integration with Microsoft Outlook is another highlight feature where you could pin and flag your email and it will be converted into a task automatically inside the app. Overall, Microsoft To Do does it all and is better than most of the paid alternatives out there right now.

The missing feature of Calendar is a must. Its been in the roadmap for quite some time but it there's still no update about it still.

Javier M.
Entertainer / Podcaster in Costa Rica
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft To Do offers the prettiest interface but needs more compatibility

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: To Do is a great task management tool for heavy Microsoft users. Mac OS users maybe won't feel that impressed and will keep using the native Reminders app.
However, the big Pro that Microsoft To Do has is the attractive design it offers. It makes the simple action of planning your day a little more fun by being able to add photos as backgrounds.
Overall, is one of the best apps in the market, maybe the prettiest one. It definitely needs improvement in the compatibility with other non Windows platforms, like Mac OS.
The web version is not that intuitive, and made some tasks a little more difficult to find, like scheduling, list creation and sharing. Ironically, the mobile app is a lot easier to accomplish all that and very well designed.
Recently, they added a widget for iOS, so iPhone users can now enjoy having their tasks handly, just like Android users. I would make a huge difference if they develop and exclusive app for Apple Watches with voice recognition and online sync.
My advise, If you're a heavy Microsoft user and you work on a Microsoft environment, use To Do. It's already included in your 365 subscription, so you don't have to pay extra. It also works great with Outlook and One Note.

Visually, it's possibly the best looking to do app in the market. You can set custom background images for all of your lists, makes it easier on the eye to identify lists and importance based on color or an specific image

Still needs improvement in some features not as intuitive like scheduling and sharing. A dedicated App for smartwatches would be a great addition

Gina M.
Owner in VS
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers

To Do or not to do- Microsoft to do

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Microsoft to do is one of the top of the line programs and software for companies not only like mine but I'm sure that other companies can use this as well for the cost of the software for a company it's worth every penny and its way of gold because of the way it brings not only every member of your team together but it also makes them a well-oiled machine in delivering the product to a customer in a given time and a given manner and it keeps everybody on board everybody working as a team I couldn't ask for a better program for my company and hopefully you can't for yours

The features that we as a company alike about Microsoft to do are one that we love the fact that we can schedule a task that we can have subtask situations as well as a timeline of when that task should be finished we also love that it's mobile and that there are file sharing and ways that other employees or other members of the team can see that task and how it's progressing as well as has the tab the test that they're working on scene as progressively being done

At this point I don't see anything about the Microsoft to do software that we're not happy with we are extremely happy with it we use it on a daily basis and we have no complaints

Caroline C.
sales analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Versatile and user friendly companion for project management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I adopted it for onboarding in Sales, now the entire org. uses it for tracking goals each quarter and FY - it is very useful and as the features grow and power apps grow, this will be a key/lynchpin tool for all MS 365 end user orgs.!

ease of use, reporting, and collaboration capabilities

some features I would like would be GANT Charts and ownership versus assignment and dependencies features; also TEMPLATES!!! for common use cases.

Senior QE in Polen
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

The best free todo app out there

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

It's free and has most of the features you would expect from a todo app.

It lacks the premium feel that you can see from paid applications. You can see this especially while collaborating with others: inviting your friends/family to shared lists is very unintuitive.

John C.
Entrepreneur in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

The most intuitive simple to use todo list, yet it has powerful features "under the hood."

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Although I have tried other ToDo lists, this is the one I always return to. Because it is intuitive, you can come back to it after a month and still know how to use it.

Being bundled with MS Office 365 it is always available on my iphone or several other PC's that I use. You can also keep sub-tasks

None really, although I could suggest enhancements to make it even better.

Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Digital Marketing Specialist in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

I love Microsoft To Do!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I love that everything is in my Outlook app along with my email. It isn't overly complicated and it doesn't take forever to set up.

There are a lot of different categories that can get confusing. It can also be annoying that the planned tasks don't show up under all tasks.

Youssif M.
Youssif M.
Marketing manager in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This Software Helped me to DOUBLE UP my productivity

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

very helpful and easy to use. it is a very very great feature that I can use the software on my computer and throughout the day I can manage and check my tasks on my phone and all of the changes sync in no time

it is not syncing or connecting to my google calendar app so it is a little bit disappointing

Jason S.
Jason S.
Managing Director & Founder in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Not useful for collaboration etc.

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Bad. We switch to Notion or Apple Reminders app.

It's included if you subscribe to Microsoft 365 Business.

You can't share To-do-lists with other team members with the mobile app. Furthermore you can't use more than one account in the mobile app. You would have to log out and in every time again. The user experience is bad, I don't understand the purpose of all the different default lists in the To do-app.

Regional Compliance Manager in Malta
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

The Smartest Daily Planner You'll Ever Use - Set yourself up for success with Microsoft To Do

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The Microsoft to-do app is simple and easy to use. It has a clean, minimalistic design that allows you to get to the task at hand rather than be distracted by stargazing animations or an overabundance of interface elements. Bottom line: Microsoft To-Do is a solid task manager, but it faces stiff competition from Jorte and Todoist. Which one you use will likely depend on how deep your Microsoft Integration is, and what other features you're looking for in a task manager.

The app is designed to be a personal productivity companion so you can focus on what matters most. It helps you plan your day with the best features of any task manager, while keeping you up-to-date with what's happening now and what's coming soon. The app is simple and easy-to-use, with an elegant design that lets you focus on what matters. All your tasks are stored in one place so you can see them at a glance, set reminders so they're never missed, and add details like attachments and notes.

There are some missing features that would make this app even better — including the ability to sync across devices, integration with other services like Google Calendar and Dropbox, and more customisation options for when reminders are triggered - location-based reminders (e.g., "when I arrive at work" vs "when I arrive at home")

Syed sohail S.
Advocate in Pakistan
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Microsoft To Do.. An ultimate organizer

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I sarted using it after Microsoft lauched it as a replacement of wunderlist. It is better than majority of other similar apps due to its ease of use. I use it to remember and manage daily tasks both social and wrok related.

I just love the simplicity and list making speed of Microsoft to do. You can keep a track of all of your tasks and organize them into various categories according along with setting reminders or due dates to them. Its simple and intuitive interface makes is easy to use that other similar softwares. Being a web bases software it enables you to access it from any where in the availability of internet on any device and synchronizes an changes in real time. Apart from an schedular, you can also use Microsoft To Do as a field note book to organize and wrotes thoughts and ideas easily. It also allows you to make sub tasks and create notes for each part. You can easily share your lists with other through sharing a PDF or the incorporated email support which is very useful frature to share agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs with the concerned persons.

Microsoft To Do is designed primarily as a to do app, thus it often lacks deeper features which would have been nice. It has limited team collaboration features, but is an excellent choice for simple projects and manage daily tasks.

Mario C.
Mario C.
Advertising Account Executive in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Frees up the space in your head...

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned already, To Do allows me to create lists of tasks, a place to jot down ideas so I don't forget, etc. I suffer from ADHD and this program is really a life saver for me. I use it mostly on my phone but also integrate it with Outlook, my iPad and it alleviates that "I know I'm forgetting something" feeling

I've always been a list person. if I have to accomplish something, have an important meeting to prepare for and attend, etc. I can create a list of the steps needed to take in order to accomplish said task. To Do offers numerous ways of personalizing lists. You can create a Group of lists that are related in one way or another, add and delete lists from the group or create a list on it's own. You can coordinate it with your calendar and access and sync throughout all your devices and platforms. it allows me the ability to create a list of things I need to do and sub lists needed to accomplish each step. once on the list, I can get it out of my head until I need to address it, freeing up the gray matter to focus on the task at hand. You also can set reminders for each task, schedule them in the future. It's also compatible with Get Things Done. You can also attach the files you need in order to accomplish things

The one thing that is extremely weak - and this goes for every Microsoft product - is their lack of customer support. First you need to exhaust all the AI options before you can actually address your issue with a real person who may not ever respond to you. And if or when they do, you wonder if they even read the complaint or problem you're experiencing. Truly frustrating experience

Jaime valeriano R.
Education Student in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

A Review about Microsoft To-Do in a Perspective of College University Student

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience in Microsoft To-Do is that I am able to learn how to be an organized person. I am able to make my tasks in an effective and efficient way to the point that it is one of the bridge for me improving myself to be a responsible student. I must say that this is one of the tools that every student must have that will be really helpful for them to survive school especially in college.

What I like the most about this software is of course it is free and I am able to create different lists of to-do tasks which gives me the opportunity to classify my priorities to manage. Also, there are different pretty themes that I can choose which I usually make sure that will fit on my overall theme in my laptop itself. In addition, I am also able to put the icon in my taskbar for me not to forget to check my to-do lists in a daily basis. Lastly, my most favorite thing is that it can remind me of all of the tasks through alarm.

Honestly, I cannot think of any about the what I like the least about this software but when I am going to put my shoes to other person. What I think what they like the least in Microsoft To-do is that they must have a Microsoft account for them to open it especially if they are getting pissed off with a lot of different email account to take care of. In fact, I know someone which is my friend for having an issue like this because of course in our gadgets, we do not have only Microsoft apps but also other apps such as google that will oblige us to create another account. However in this case, it actually doesn't bother me at all. Good thing I have Microsoft To-do that I can actually use to put all of my accounts username and password for me not to forget it.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

the perfect bridge to connect your professional and personal lives

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To-Do allows me to never lose track or forget about the little details of my day like visits to the mechanic, doctor's appointments and family occasions. Beyond task sharing which can be a little difficult sometimes, all the ToDo features function exceptionally well and have really allowed me to better coordinate my personal and professional lives.

Microsoft To-Do is designed to make usage as uncomplicated and effective as possible. The app is neatly organized into sections that make navigation, entry additions, editing or deletion as simple as possible. It has helped me to better merge my professional engagements with my personal obligations in a way that causes as few clashes as possible.

Not being able to move items from one list to another is a real headscratcher for me. And also, there should be a settings option one could check to automate moving uncompleted tasks to subsequent days.

Mohammed S.
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

zero complication, 100% efficiency

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft ToDo has been excellent for me. I now have a separate program I can rely on for organizing my personal affairs, removed from my professional engagements and duties. I also love that it can be accessed ad synced across multiple devices even if they're running on different operating systems. And all that for a program that feels and runs so light weigh is simply perfect. On top of all that, it's free.

With an extremely uncomplicated user interface, I never get lost navigating my way around the program. A typical example is how the sub-menus pop up as an appendage instead of being loaded as an entirely new page. Also, for the very light weight program it is, the system performs extremely well applying some form of AI tech in generating suggestions for new entries, that are almost always accurate. They sure did a very excellent job making the software very user friendly and efficient.

As a heavy google products user, I was initially disappointed when I realized it didn't come integrated with google calendar. And even though I was eventually able to achieve the connection with another software (Zapier), it would have been easier and better to have it directly.

Anli H.
Freelancer in Canada
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft To-Do Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I can pull up my plan for the day regardless of where I am. This is assisting me with remaining coordinated.
I was cheerful that the mix with Outlook where a ton of To-Dos begin from would be consistent and assist me with being proficient.
Generally, my involvement in To-Do has been a decent encounter.

I enjoyed the combination with Microsoft Outlook undertakings and hailed email. Working in Outlook a ton of the day made it more effective to stamp messages as follow up things and see that in the To-Do application. I like how simple this application is to utilize. It permits you to set undertakings and arrange them by due date and the errands that should be finished on a particular day. It's exceptionally strong and has numerous highlights, however I appreciate the consistent experience of utilizing it on both my telephone and my PC. I love Microsoft items and this is another victor. Exceptionally basic and causes me to feel like I can deal with my plans for the day easily. Furthermore, cool update highlights. I utilize a PC at work and a Mac at home, however have discovered that To-Do is very simple to use across various working frameworks. It's absolutely a stage over the updates application on my telephone, and I value having the option to get to it (just as get notices and updates) across my numerous gadgets. I like having the option to rank undertakings by request of significance and the capacity to add extra parts like documents or update notes. In general, overly helpful and simple to utilize.

The To-Do app and work area (through Outlook app) isn't extremely easy to understand contrasted with other more current apps. I was confounded about "Undertakings" and "Tasks" and how those meant hailed messages and assignments. It likewise found a way an excessive number of ways to round out at new To-Do. The absence of highlights is the greatest negative to this product. It comes up short on the usefulness to sort tasks. Glitchy, here and there. Errands I complete tend to at times not synchronize to my telephone or PC, the other way around.

Erick C.
Marketing Analyst in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

Randi T.
Operations Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

Chief Designer in VS

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

Managing Director and Founder in VS
Grafisch ontwerp

A robust & useful task list app

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

Director of Technology in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

-You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc. -Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications. -Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them! -Team Collaboration & List Share Options -Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps -Gmail Integration

-Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you. -Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists. -Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

Mark B.
Sr. Prog. Mgr. - Power System Analysis in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers

Microsoft To-Do Used to Manage Work Assignments

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Microsoft To-Do to manage a department of interns that work for my company, all working from home at the moment, but initially working remotely from a combination of places, home, school, etc. This product makes it very easy to make assignments and to track what's going on with each. I can see at a glance what work is getting done, and who needs help. You can even make "sub-tasks" for larger tasks.

The ability to share and manage work lists with others across platforms. This is especially useful when working remotely or teleworking.

It isn't intuitive how to initially set up a share with others. You essentially have to blindly send out a "link" to others, like a blind drop. Once others get the link and join, everything seems more transparent and intuitive.

Creator/Consultant in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

Daniel N.
medic in Costa Rica
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

To-go organizer at its best

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect. Gets its job done and more. The amount of organization that it allows has helped my job to be quicker easier, and for a forgetful person like me, better.

What is not to like about this app. Since i downloades and upgraded my cellphone with microsoft launcher, ive been trying to integrate all the funtionality of Microsoft 365 with it (simplifying my life). I discovered this app almost a year ago, and i cant see my daily life without it. Yo can dive it in to parts. The TODO app that lets you choose between your daily plan, important dates and tasks. There is also the integration with planner which lets tyou have assigned tasks to members of your team, or even better, because its linked to outlook, if you flag an email its added automatically to your planned day. But the star is the MY DAY option (that you can separate the download for easier access), that lets you instantly add your workflow. You can set up alarms, dates and reproductivity if you are forgetfull (which i am). The app is free of charge, its easy to use and it gets things done

I cant really think of anything that is not good about this app. I could add integration with other platforms, and maybe a different widget for easier accessibility. Besides that the app is perfect