Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist is een samenwerkingssoftware waarmee gebruikers takenlijsten met elkaar kunnen delen, herinneringen kunnen instellen en notities kunnen toevoegen.

Meer informatie over Microsoft To Do

Reviews filteren (2.018)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Microsoft To Do eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.018)

Navneet singh N.
Navneet singh N.
Programmer Analyst Trainee in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

The to do app

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience was very good with this.

Microsoft to do comes with a clean and minimalistic user interface. It has widgets that are very helpful. The todos are directly backed up to your drive account so that they can be accessed anywhere and anytime easily on any device.

The only thing that i dislike about this is that the widgets are not customisable.

Syed sohail S.
Advocate in Pakistan
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers

Microsoft To Do.. An ultimate organizer

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I sarted using it after Microsoft lauched it as a replacement of wunderlist. It is better than majority of other similar apps due to its ease of use. I use it to remember and manage daily tasks both social and wrok related.

I just love the simplicity and list making speed of Microsoft to do. You can keep a track of all of your tasks and organize them into various categories according along with setting reminders or due dates to them. Its simple and intuitive interface makes is easy to use that other similar softwares. Being a web bases software it enables you to access it from any where in the availability of internet on any device and synchronizes an changes in real time. Apart from an schedular, you can also use Microsoft To Do as a field note book to organize and wrotes thoughts and ideas easily. It also allows you to make sub tasks and create notes for each part. You can easily share your lists with other through sharing a PDF or the incorporated email support which is very useful frature to share agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs with the concerned persons.

Microsoft To Do is designed primarily as a to do app, thus it often lacks deeper features which would have been nice. It has limited team collaboration features, but is an excellent choice for simple projects and manage daily tasks.

Pedro C.
Office Manager in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

A basic to-do application, it can get the job done

3 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I tried to use this to manage a project with a client, and even though it did work, we ended up tryin other applications like trello for future projects, the board layout made more sense for visualizing and updating the work than a traditional to do app

I was impressed at how aesthetic Microsoft To Do is, and for the most part it works how it looks like it works and how most To-do apps work

Unfortunately, this app suffers in innovation, there are many to-do apps and they are all more or less the same, it does not bring anything new to the table

Yann M.
Freelancer in Dominicaanse Republiek
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Awesome tool to use on your desktop.... especially offline...

4 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

the fact that you can work offline make this product very valuable because it allow you to cut every distraction from you computer... the Easy and idiot proof to use

the fact that my task doesnt pop up on my screen to remember me what to do but maybe there is functionalities that I have not found

Steve M.
Steve M.
VP of Product in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

Missed opportunity to really help people manage tasks, but terrible execution!

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We were big fans of Wunderlist, which seemed advanced in its day. But now, many years later, the successor to Wunderlist is subpar and doesn't do either tasks or projects well enough to replace a third-party solution. We are moving away from it and focusing all our efforts around Asana, which can function as both your personal task manager and your enterprise project manager.

The thing I like most is that it's included with Outlook / Office 365. It's definitely better than Google Tasks (the "minimum viable product" task mgr that's included with Google's G-Suite / Workspace / whatever name they come up with tomorrow). But being "better" than a terrible product isn't nearly enough. It needs to be so much better before you can realistically give up a separate project/task management tool. This product is a solution looking for a problem--lightweight users can probably just stick with whatever came on their phone, and heavy-weight users need so many more features, so To Do is stuck in the middle without a real audience.

What I really dislike about To Do can be broken down in to three main areas: collaboration, visualization, and integration. For collaboration, you really need to use this product as a standalone personal task manager, because effective team / project assignments, grouping and communication are just missing. For visualization, there are so many missing viewing options--you need to go to the competing "Planner" product just to get Kanban, for example. Why not combine these two products? Then for integration, I have enjoyed the progress they've made in making it work better with Outlook emails and calendars, but it's only on par or less than 3rd party plugins that give you Outlook integration with a much better external task or project manager like Asana. Why can't Microsoft make a best-in-class product that competes with Airtable (by integrating with Access) or Notion (by integrating with Excel or Sharepoint)? Why does it have to be so bare-bones?

Traci C.
Traci C.
Marketing Director in VS
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Improve your order and organize your day

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is simple and I can make agendas about daily or monthly tasks or duties, I decorate to my liking and with the colors I want. I can modify it at will. Thanks to its multiplatform use, it can be used with any device and I always have it close at hand. When I put reminders for a task, it is activated in my schedule and it is an efficient reminder and I manage to keep track of my tasks.

It helps you plan your daily tasks, prioritizes the most important tasks, and is easy to use. It allows you to add or modify any scheduled activity. It is very efficient in terms of time and calculations. They can schedule you daily weekly or monthly reminders of some activity. Is free. You can choose a background and color to your liking so it is easy to customize.

it doesn't have many customization options. It does not have basic collaboration tools, so it is impossible to share this information with those who do not use it. It fails to stand out from other similar programs.

Mahmoud A.
Mahmoud A.
PROJECT MANAGER – Manufacturing Engineer & Production Supervisor in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

My daily organizer

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This APP has allowed me to organize my busy days and thanks to To-do I don't forget anything, also thanks to the fact that it allows me to make lists, my trips to the supermarket are more efficient. Smart suggestions is one of the options that this APP brings, use the previous tasks to give me advice on the tasks that I can add or change the date.

Thanks to the simplicity of the interface, it is very easy to use, it allows you to organize an agenda with the tasks to be carried out to suit each user, thanks to the fact that you can share the tasks with other users of the program, when planning it gives you the facility to organize groups with the various tasks. It also measures the performance of the day which helps to motivate our work days.

has limited access due to lack of free / free platforms. It is not very useful for large projects, the paid versions can be quite expensive. Cannot attach files to tasks

Ramon M.
Ramon M.
Sr IT Project Manager in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Task schedule

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Thanks to this program, my life as a university student has begun to be more organized as well as my new independent life. Doing everything during the day without forgetting anything and efficiently is a great help.

Obtaining this program is very fast due to the little space it requires, having a simple interface makes it possible for anyone to use it effectively without any problem, it does not require being connected to an internet network, it allows to customize in a light way, such as background themes or emojis to distinguish the lists.

It only has a small number of themes and colors to customize, it is very boring for the new generations of users making them opt for other similar programs, it does not allow adding files.

Talha T.
M.Phill Scholar in Pakistan
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Microsoft To Do

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do is a good software to organize your appointments and daily timetable, and to get reminded of important meetings and evnens.

Microsoft To Do is a useful software to organize and keep a track of your tasks and schedule them. You just write and assign a date and time to your activities, meetings, events, etc in it, and it will give you a reminder of that on time. You can also share your to do list with others. Microsoft To Do saves your data online, which enables you to access them from any where and on any device through internet.

From as long as I have used Microsoft To Do personal, I haven't came across any major flaw in it yet.

Nhan N.
Nhan N.
Senior Software Engineer in Vietnam
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Good To-do list app for simple/small workflow

4 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Good for simple/small projects. Lacking of custom filters makes it difficult to work with complex workflow

Built-in integration with other Microsoft products, I can create tasks from Outlook with just one click. It also supports the capability to expand integration and custom workflow (with Power Automate).

There is no filter, it can be difficult to keep track of multiple projects with complex and nested tasks. No ability to set priority, reminders for subtasks.

Mario C.
Mario C.
Advertising Account Executive in VS
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers

Frees up the space in your head...

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned already, To Do allows me to create lists of tasks, a place to jot down ideas so I don't forget, etc. I suffer from ADHD and this program is really a life saver for me. I use it mostly on my phone but also integrate it with Outlook, my iPad and it alleviates that "I know I'm forgetting something" feeling

I've always been a list person. if I have to accomplish something, have an important meeting to prepare for and attend, etc. I can create a list of the steps needed to take in order to accomplish said task. To Do offers numerous ways of personalizing lists. You can create a Group of lists that are related in one way or another, add and delete lists from the group or create a list on it's own. You can coordinate it with your calendar and access and sync throughout all your devices and platforms. it allows me the ability to create a list of things I need to do and sub lists needed to accomplish each step. once on the list, I can get it out of my head until I need to address it, freeing up the gray matter to focus on the task at hand. You also can set reminders for each task, schedule them in the future. It's also compatible with Get Things Done. You can also attach the files you need in order to accomplish things

The one thing that is extremely weak - and this goes for every Microsoft product - is their lack of customer support. First you need to exhaust all the AI options before you can actually address your issue with a real person who may not ever respond to you. And if or when they do, you wonder if they even read the complaint or problem you're experiencing. Truly frustrating experience

Jaime valeriano R.
Education Student in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

A Review about Microsoft To-Do in a Perspective of College University Student

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience in Microsoft To-Do is that I am able to learn how to be an organized person. I am able to make my tasks in an effective and efficient way to the point that it is one of the bridge for me improving myself to be a responsible student. I must say that this is one of the tools that every student must have that will be really helpful for them to survive school especially in college.

What I like the most about this software is of course it is free and I am able to create different lists of to-do tasks which gives me the opportunity to classify my priorities to manage. Also, there are different pretty themes that I can choose which I usually make sure that will fit on my overall theme in my laptop itself. In addition, I am also able to put the icon in my taskbar for me not to forget to check my to-do lists in a daily basis. Lastly, my most favorite thing is that it can remind me of all of the tasks through alarm.

Honestly, I cannot think of any about the what I like the least about this software but when I am going to put my shoes to other person. What I think what they like the least in Microsoft To-do is that they must have a Microsoft account for them to open it especially if they are getting pissed off with a lot of different email account to take care of. In fact, I know someone which is my friend for having an issue like this because of course in our gadgets, we do not have only Microsoft apps but also other apps such as google that will oblige us to create another account. However in this case, it actually doesn't bother me at all. Good thing I have Microsoft To-do that I can actually use to put all of my accounts username and password for me not to forget it.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

the perfect bridge to connect your professional and personal lives

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To-Do allows me to never lose track or forget about the little details of my day like visits to the mechanic, doctor's appointments and family occasions. Beyond task sharing which can be a little difficult sometimes, all the ToDo features function exceptionally well and have really allowed me to better coordinate my personal and professional lives.

Microsoft To-Do is designed to make usage as uncomplicated and effective as possible. The app is neatly organized into sections that make navigation, entry additions, editing or deletion as simple as possible. It has helped me to better merge my professional engagements with my personal obligations in a way that causes as few clashes as possible.

Not being able to move items from one list to another is a real headscratcher for me. And also, there should be a settings option one could check to automate moving uncompleted tasks to subsequent days.

Mohammed S.
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

zero complication, 100% efficiency

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft ToDo has been excellent for me. I now have a separate program I can rely on for organizing my personal affairs, removed from my professional engagements and duties. I also love that it can be accessed ad synced across multiple devices even if they're running on different operating systems. And all that for a program that feels and runs so light weigh is simply perfect. On top of all that, it's free.

With an extremely uncomplicated user interface, I never get lost navigating my way around the program. A typical example is how the sub-menus pop up as an appendage instead of being loaded as an entirely new page. Also, for the very light weight program it is, the system performs extremely well applying some form of AI tech in generating suggestions for new entries, that are almost always accurate. They sure did a very excellent job making the software very user friendly and efficient.

As a heavy google products user, I was initially disappointed when I realized it didn't come integrated with google calendar. And even though I was eventually able to achieve the connection with another software (Zapier), it would have been easier and better to have it directly.

Anli H.
Freelancer in Canada
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Microsoft To-Do Review

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can pull up my plan for the day regardless of where I am. This is assisting me with remaining coordinated.
I was cheerful that the mix with Outlook where a ton of To-Dos begin from would be consistent and assist me with being proficient.
Generally, my involvement in To-Do has been a decent encounter.

I enjoyed the combination with Microsoft Outlook undertakings and hailed email. Working in Outlook a ton of the day made it more effective to stamp messages as follow up things and see that in the To-Do application. I like how simple this application is to utilize. It permits you to set undertakings and arrange them by due date and the errands that should be finished on a particular day. It's exceptionally strong and has numerous highlights, however I appreciate the consistent experience of utilizing it on both my telephone and my PC. I love Microsoft items and this is another victor. Exceptionally basic and causes me to feel like I can deal with my plans for the day easily. Furthermore, cool update highlights. I utilize a PC at work and a Mac at home, however have discovered that To-Do is very simple to use across various working frameworks. It's absolutely a stage over the updates application on my telephone, and I value having the option to get to it (just as get notices and updates) across my numerous gadgets. I like having the option to rank undertakings by request of significance and the capacity to add extra parts like documents or update notes. In general, overly helpful and simple to utilize.

The To-Do app and work area (through Outlook app) isn't extremely easy to understand contrasted with other more current apps. I was confounded about "Undertakings" and "Tasks" and how those meant hailed messages and assignments. It likewise found a way an excessive number of ways to round out at new To-Do. The absence of highlights is the greatest negative to this product. It comes up short on the usefulness to sort tasks. Glitchy, here and there. Errands I complete tend to at times not synchronize to my telephone or PC, the other way around.

Erick C.
Marketing Analyst in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

Randi T.
Operations Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

Creator/Consultant in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

Chief Designer in VS

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

Managing Director and Founder in VS
Grafisch ontwerp

A robust & useful task list app

5 4 jaar geleden

Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

Director of Technology in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)

5 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

-You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc. -Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications. -Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them! -Team Collaboration & List Share Options -Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps -Gmail Integration

-Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you. -Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists. -Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

Mark B.
Sr. Prog. Mgr. - Power System Analysis in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers

Microsoft To-Do Used to Manage Work Assignments

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am using Microsoft To-Do to manage a department of interns that work for my company, all working from home at the moment, but initially working remotely from a combination of places, home, school, etc. This product makes it very easy to make assignments and to track what's going on with each. I can see at a glance what work is getting done, and who needs help. You can even make "sub-tasks" for larger tasks.

The ability to share and manage work lists with others across platforms. This is especially useful when working remotely or teleworking.

It isn't intuitive how to initially set up a share with others. You essentially have to blindly send out a "link" to others, like a blind drop. Once others get the link and join, everything seems more transparent and intuitive.

Daniel N.
medic in Costa Rica
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

To-go organizer at its best

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Perfect. Gets its job done and more. The amount of organization that it allows has helped my job to be quicker easier, and for a forgetful person like me, better.

What is not to like about this app. Since i downloades and upgraded my cellphone with microsoft launcher, ive been trying to integrate all the funtionality of Microsoft 365 with it (simplifying my life). I discovered this app almost a year ago, and i cant see my daily life without it. Yo can dive it in to parts. The TODO app that lets you choose between your daily plan, important dates and tasks. There is also the integration with planner which lets tyou have assigned tasks to members of your team, or even better, because its linked to outlook, if you flag an email its added automatically to your planned day. But the star is the MY DAY option (that you can separate the download for easier access), that lets you instantly add your workflow. You can set up alarms, dates and reproductivity if you are forgetfull (which i am). The app is free of charge, its easy to use and it gets things done

I cant really think of anything that is not good about this app. I could add integration with other platforms, and maybe a different widget for easier accessibility. Besides that the app is perfect

Marina C.
Director of Communications in VS
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

Jennifer S.
Owner in VS
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Great for keeping on track.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Since we introduced Wunderlist to our business, we really seem to stay on top of things. If you remember something needs to be done, you can easily open the app and add it to the To-Do list and assign it to the proper staff member. As the owner, I can easily track what has been accomplished or the amount of progress that has been made on an assignment. It seems to motivate everyone to quickly get things checked off the list and move on to the next task. It has definitely been an asset to our company.

This app is wonderful for keeping tasks organized and on track. What we love most is the ability to assign tasks to others, share information, and make notes, and work together to finish tasks quickly and efficiently. It's a bonus that you can use it not only for business, but personal tasks as well, while keeping all of the "to- dos" separate. We love that it works equally as well on our laptops, tablets, and phones.

I tried to find something I dislike about this app, but I could not. Maybe they could add a larger selection of backgrounds.