Microsoft To Do reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Microsoft To Do

Wunderlist is een samenwerkingssoftware waarmee gebruikers takenlijsten met elkaar kunnen delen, herinneringen kunnen instellen en notities kunnen toevoegen.

Meer informatie over Microsoft To Do

1.995 reviews worden weergegeven

Youssef K.
Youssef K.
Chief Technology Officer
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021

"A simplified project management tool"

Opmerkingen: Used wunderlist for so many years, it made my life easier both in work and personal related tasks. In the last years the mobile application became really unstable and we had to migrate to Microsoft TODO

Pluspunten: Very easy to use, create multiple lists and add tasks inside the list. You can share your lists with other team members and assign tasks to them. You will get reminders when a task is due.

Minpunten: The software is a great task list software but not a fully developed project management tool, it lacks collaboration tools and you can't create a timeline.

• Beoordeeld op 13-2-2021
Mario C.
Mario C.
Advertising Account Executive
Nieuwsbladen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021

"Frees up the space in your head..."

Opmerkingen: As I mentioned already, To Do allows me to create lists of tasks, a place to jot down ideas so I don't forget, etc. I suffer from ADHD and this program is really a life saver for me. I use it mostly on my phone but also integrate it with Outlook, my iPad and it alleviates that "I know I'm forgetting something" feeling

Pluspunten: I've always been a list person. if I have to accomplish something, have an important meeting to prepare for and attend, etc. I can create a list of the steps needed to take in order to accomplish said task. To Do offers numerous ways of personalizing lists. You can create a Group of lists that are related in one way or another, add and delete lists from the group or create a list on it's own. You can coordinate it with your calendar and access and sync throughout all your devices and platforms. it allows me the ability to create a list of things I need to do and sub lists needed to accomplish each step. once on the list, I can get it out of my head until I need to address it, freeing up the gray matter to focus on the task at hand. You also can set reminders for each task, schedule them in the future. It's also compatible with Get Things Done. You can also attach the files you need in order to accomplish things

Minpunten: The one thing that is extremely weak - and this goes for every Microsoft product - is their lack of customer support. First you need to exhaust all the AI options before you can actually address your issue with a real person who may not ever respond to you. And if or when they do, you wonder if they even read the complaint or problem you're experiencing. Truly frustrating experience

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2021
Paweł C.
lecturer
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"A neat solution, though far from perfect"

Opmerkingen: Although it's quite an elegant solution overall (Microsoft has partnered with Wunderlist, so they must have seen something in it), it has a bit too many quirks and design flaws for my taste. All the basic functionality is there, the synchronization works seamlessly, and the app is visually appealing, but I wouldn't describe the whole experience with the interface as very smooth or extremely intuitive.

Pluspunten: It's clean and simple, syncs quite well across devices (web interface and apps available, with widgets and even a browser add-on), and has some basic GTD functionality (though far from a complete solution).

Minpunten: Editing tasks is a bit of a nuisance because you have to double click on a task to access its data. Even editing a task name is a bit of a faff. Also, dragging tasks is not hassle-free, e.g. you have to grab the left edge of the task strip (which is not indicated visually except by a "hand" once you're actually hovering on the edge), but when you are in the Today list, although the hand appears as well, the tasks are not draggable for some reason (I struggled quite a lot with this, thinking this was a bug, but apparently it's by design - albeit very poor design, in my view).
What I also find very annoying is that when I type in a link in a task description, it is converted to an actual link that works only until you click it, after which (once the target url is opened) it becomes just text and you have to click in some blank area to make it clickable again.
It's all a bit inconsistent: you can drag tasks to other lists, but you can't drag a list to another folder; you have to right-click and "move to".
All in all, it doesn't make for a very smooth experience.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Mohammed S.
Field Manager
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"zero complication, 100% efficiency"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft ToDo has been excellent for me. I now have a separate program I can rely on for organizing my personal affairs, removed from my professional engagements and duties. I also love that it can be accessed ad synced across multiple devices even if they're running on different operating systems. And all that for a program that feels and runs so light weigh is simply perfect. On top of all that, it's free.

Pluspunten: With an extremely uncomplicated user interface, I never get lost navigating my way around the program. A typical example is how the sub-menus pop up as an appendage instead of being loaded as an entirely new page. Also, for the very light weight program it is, the system performs extremely well applying some form of AI tech in generating suggestions for new entries, that are almost always accurate. They sure did a very excellent job making the software very user friendly and efficient.

Minpunten: As a heavy google products user, I was initially disappointed when I realized it didn't come integrated with google calendar. And even though I was eventually able to achieve the connection with another software (Zapier), it would have been easier and better to have it directly.

Alhassan A.
Research Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021

"the perfect bridge to connect your professional and personal lives"

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To-Do allows me to never lose track or forget about the little details of my day like visits to the mechanic, doctor's appointments and family occasions. Beyond task sharing which can be a little difficult sometimes, all the ToDo features function exceptionally well and have really allowed me to better coordinate my personal and professional lives.

Pluspunten: Microsoft To-Do is designed to make usage as uncomplicated and effective as possible. The app is neatly organized into sections that make navigation, entry additions, editing or deletion as simple as possible. It has helped me to better merge my professional engagements with my personal obligations in a way that causes as few clashes as possible.

Minpunten: Not being able to move items from one list to another is a real headscratcher for me. And also, there should be a settings option one could check to automate moving uncompleted tasks to subsequent days.

• Beoordeeld op 8-7-2021
Marian M.
Partner
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"Great way to keep track of small tasks"

Opmerkingen: It makes me less stressed and allows me not to wake up in the middle of the night and think "oh...will i remember to do this small thing tomorrow" or "I need to remember to sign that document before Tuesday"

Pluspunten: I love the ability to have a task list set up for my work, my family, as well as tasks with specific members of my Firm in which i am able to share and work with them to accomplish. Small tasks like following up on something, paying a bill, or checking the status of a question may seem minor, but when those 2 or 3 tasks snowball into 100 it can be overwhelming to keep in your head.
It also serves as a list I can run down when i meet with different team members.

Minpunten: I wish i could drag and drop an email from my microsoft mail app into the to do app, and create a task that way.

Leon T.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Wunderlist is organization for a very unorganized guy"

Opmerkingen: Without Wunderlist, I'd be Wunderlost in wunderland, and with it I'm wunderful.

Pluspunten: This software is magical, as it helps keep me organized but it is not complicated and is easy to use. That's a winner for me, because boring or hard to use organizers just waste my time. I don't like spending time organizing to begin with, that's certainty my down fall, and who wants a program that makes it difficult? Easy, effective, worth it

Minpunten: Absolutely nothing. I guess, I don't like that I have to do the task I out in there! As far as the software, it's the bees knees.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Rocío R.
Rocío R.
SYSTEM ANALYST
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2021

"Organizer with shared and reminder tasks"

Pluspunten: Microsoft To-Do is better than most because is more easy to use.
It also helps me remember daily tasks. And I share domestic responsibilities with my family.

Minpunten: They should improve options for prioritizing tasks, sorting dates in the lists and have more options for themes and colors.

General Manager
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021

"To Do didn't do it"

Opmerkingen: I started using to organize tasks for my startup, abandoned it after 1 month of struggling with duplicated actions like loading a task and then creating a calendar event for it. I was using Wunderlist in the past and since ToDo replaced Wunderlist I gave it a try. Anyone with a MS account will enjoy it very much, I'm disappointed a powerful toool like ToDo is not opened.

Pluspunten: Organized, easy to create and erase tasks and todos, nice looking platform, simple sharing abilities, useful app.

Minpunten: Compatibility with non Microsoft plaftorms, stopped using it after I realized it wouldn't sync with my Gcal or Gmail, it weakens the power of the tool not being able to use third party apps.

• Beoordeeld op 5-2-2021
Robert S.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021

"Mocrosoft ToDo"

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a tool to track my todo list, save it on the cloud and accessable from my smartphone when I need to add somthing quickly. With this tool I can create multiple lists including a due date for a task, so is very usefull for my job

Pluspunten: The opportunity to create multiple task list, put a due date in the task, access to this list by desktop app, web or smartphone is awesome, moreover is possibile to share a specific task list with other users if needed

Minpunten: I'm using this todo list quite often, for me would be great if we can have this app in linux native, in that case I can use it everywhere

• Beoordeeld op 15-3-2021
Jaime valeriano R.
Education Student
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021

"A Review about Microsoft To-Do in a Perspective of College University Student"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience in Microsoft To-Do is that I am able to learn how to be an organized person. I am able to make my tasks in an effective and efficient way to the point that it is one of the bridge for me improving myself to be a responsible student. I must say that this is one of the tools that every student must have that will be really helpful for them to survive school especially in college.

Pluspunten: What I like the most about this software is of course it is free and I am able to create different lists of to-do tasks which gives me the opportunity to classify my priorities to manage. Also, there are different pretty themes that I can choose which I usually make sure that will fit on my overall theme in my laptop itself. In addition, I am also able to put the icon in my taskbar for me not to forget to check my to-do lists in a daily basis. Lastly, my most favorite thing is that it can remind me of all of the tasks through alarm.

Minpunten: Honestly, I cannot think of any about the what I like the least about this software but when I am going to put my shoes to other person. What I think what they like the least in Microsoft To-do is that they must have a Microsoft account for them to open it especially if they are getting pissed off with a lot of different email account to take care of. In fact, I know someone which is my friend for having an issue like this because of course in our gadgets, we do not have only Microsoft apps but also other apps such as google that will oblige us to create another account. However in this case, it actually doesn't bother me at all. Good thing I have Microsoft To-do that I can actually use to put all of my accounts username and password for me not to forget it.

• Beoordeeld op 20-7-2021
Anli H.
Freelancer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021

"Microsoft To-Do Review"

Opmerkingen: I can pull up my plan for the day regardless of where I am. This is assisting me with remaining coordinated.
I was cheerful that the mix with Outlook where a ton of To-Dos begin from would be consistent and assist me with being proficient.
Generally, my involvement in To-Do has been a decent encounter.

Pluspunten: I enjoyed the combination with Microsoft Outlook undertakings and hailed email. Working in Outlook a ton of the day made it more effective to stamp messages as follow up things and see that in the To-Do application.
I like how simple this application is to utilize. It permits you to set undertakings and arrange them by due date and the errands that should be finished on a particular day.
It's exceptionally strong and has numerous highlights, however I appreciate the consistent experience of utilizing it on both my telephone and my PC.
I love Microsoft items and this is another victor. Exceptionally basic and causes me to feel like I can deal with my plans for the day easily. Furthermore, cool update highlights.
I utilize a PC at work and a Mac at home, however have discovered that To-Do is very simple to use across various working frameworks. It's absolutely a stage over the updates application on my telephone, and I value having the option to get to it (just as get notices and updates) across my numerous gadgets. I like having the option to rank undertakings by request of significance and the capacity to add extra parts like documents or update notes. In general, overly helpful and simple to utilize.

Minpunten: The To-Do app and work area (through Outlook app) isn't extremely easy to understand contrasted with other more current apps. I was confounded about "Undertakings" and "Tasks" and how those meant hailed messages and assignments. It likewise found a way an excessive number of ways to round out at new To-Do.
The absence of highlights is the greatest negative to this product. It comes up short on the usefulness to sort tasks.
Glitchy, here and there. Errands I complete tend to at times not synchronize to my telephone or PC, the other way around.

• Beoordeeld op 25-3-2021
Erick C.
Marketing Analyst
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020

"Great but unfortunately available through Microsoft Store"

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do is a formidable software in the tasks management category and works fine both in Windows or mobile. Unluckily I had to come back to pen and paper, since I couldn't get used to any other competitor, because of a Microsoft Store flaw, which is a shame.

Pluspunten: With Microsoft To Do you can works through lists and task. These tasks can be divided in sub tasks and you can define conclusion date, repetition and even attach files. For me, the best is the My Day feature, a special list where you can pull tasks to this very day backlog, which helps you to focus in what you should deliver today. You can set some tasks as important, filter tasks by the conclusion date and add other people to lists as well.

Minpunten: For me, the greatest con is being available through Microsoft Store, which Microsoft doesn't put much effort to work. Since I signed to Xbox Game Pass and tried to install a included game, nothing more can be download in Microsoft Store, making impossible to install To Do and any other app available there.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2020
Randi T.
Operations Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019

"Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!"

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

Pluspunten: I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

Minpunten: I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Creator/Consultant
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018

"Wunderlist - Super Simple Straightforward Task Keeper"

Opmerkingen: I actually use Wunderlist actively. If I update tasks on my laptop, there's seamless syncing to my smartphone. I'm on an Android and the app is well designed, very easy to read my tasks, add, update. On my Macbook, I switched from using Wunderlist in my browser (Firefox or Chrome) and am using the desktop app. The desktop app takes very little memory compared to keeping an open tab in either browser. The design of the web app and desktop app are equally pleasing. This is a super clean straightforward app that's quick and easy to use. All I want to know is what I've got coming up next and be able to update it easily. I also like being able to create tasks out of emails, all you need to do is add the email addresses you're sending from and update your account to activate this feature. Having my to do list handy when I'm mobile is really convenient. I also use tags, which makes it super easy to cut to the chase and pull up similar tasks for different projects.

Pluspunten: Sometimes super simple is all you need. What I love about Wunderlist is that it really is a plain and simple tool to keep track of tasks. I've used Todoist, and that's a cool tool too. But ALL I want is something to keep me straight on tasks I have, and have it super easy for me to add and update them. Wunderlist delivers on it's simplicity from actually using it to the look and feel.

Minpunten: Sometimes I'd like to print out on paper my completed tasks depending on what I'm working on. You can't do this. You can print out your open tasks. I can view a list of the next 7 days of tasks but I can't view what I have open after that. In ToDoist you can view tasks past 1 week in the Inbox. I'm using a tag that I can search and pull up tasks that are over a week old.

• Beoordeeld op 20-12-2018
Chief Designer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018

"Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!"

Opmerkingen: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

Pluspunten: I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

Minpunten: There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2018
Managing Director and Founder
Grafisch ontwerp
  • Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018

"A robust & useful task list app"

Pluspunten: Having used this app for the past handful of years, I've learned how to utilize many of the features available such as sharing tasks with colleagues and team members, create groups and folders to categorize lists based on work, personal, shopping lists, moves, and a ton of other uses. I have been able to install and sync my lists across all 4 of my devices (2 computers, phone & tablet) so I am always up to date. Tasks can have due dates and reminder dates & times, as well as subtasks which is very helpful when you have a project that has several steps. As each step is completed, it can be marked off and once the full project or phase is done, the parent task can be marked complete. I use this for every type of task from personal items, shopping, bills, client/work projects, follow-ups (there's a notes section to keep track of notes in one place for that task), and even recently, all the tasks for my move including packing, mover information, utilities set up and even family events. Being able to create folders, these tasks are much easier to track and schedule. Things are always getting updated so there are new features which get launched over the course of time so it's much ore robust today than when I first started working with it.

Minpunten: As awesome as the folders and groups/subtasks are, there can be times things may become a little disorganized. Or it feels that way. I sometimes have to number my individual tasks so I can make sure they're in the order I want since the options available joe for sorting is alphabetically or by due date. So numbering the j divisible tasks creates an alphabetized way to sort. A little bit of a pain short of sorting manually. But these are minor in comparison to the features you do get.

• Beoordeeld op 9-5-2018
Director of Technology
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016

"A Great Way to Manage All of Your Tasks for You and Your Team(s)"

Opmerkingen: I've been using several different solutions for managing my tasks/projects/deadlines/to-do's for years. I've left Wunderlist only to find myself crawling back due to its ease of use features. It uses keyphrases and contextual clues to predict your tasks due dates or reminders and related contacts which reduces the time you spend making the task and more time to complete it/checking it off. I use it for my personal life as well as Team Projects and Project Management to keep track of all of our tasks in the company. It works very well for small businesses (1-20 employees) with simple tasks that do not require workflow and triggering.

Pluspunten: -You can add anything from anywhere using email, typing out your tasks, or generating them from webpages/inbox etc.
-Easy to use Reminder System that is effective at keeping you up to date with what needs to be done and not easy to ignore or let anything slip through the cracks with push notifications.
-Smart Tasks allowing you to setup reminders, notifications, group members, tags, etc by simply using the correct words in your tasks and minimizing the time it takes to setup your tasks in general giving you more time to complete them!
-Team Collaboration & List Share Options
-Device Compatibility and Multi-Platform Apps
-Gmail Integration

Minpunten: -Inability to create projects or automated tasks directly within the app itself, however this can be achieved by using integrations with Zapier etc or using other tools to talk to Wunderlist and create the tasks for you.
-Can become bulky when you have a large number of tasks at one time or are managing a lot of projects or lists.
-Sometimes the smart task creation/tagging can get in the way when you want to write something simple and it tries to do something else for you.

• Bron: GetApp
  • Beoordeeld op 28-9-2016
Jennifer S.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"Great for keeping on track."

Opmerkingen: Since we introduced Wunderlist to our business, we really seem to stay on top of things. If you remember something needs to be done, you can easily open the app and add it to the To-Do list and assign it to the proper staff member. As the owner, I can easily track what has been accomplished or the amount of progress that has been made on an assignment. It seems to motivate everyone to quickly get things checked off the list and move on to the next task. It has definitely been an asset to our company.

Pluspunten: This app is wonderful for keeping tasks organized and on track. What we love most is the ability to assign tasks to others, share information, and make notes, and work together to finish tasks quickly and efficiently. It's a bonus that you can use it not only for business, but personal tasks as well, while keeping all of the "to- dos" separate. We love that it works equally as well on our laptops, tablets, and phones.

Minpunten: I tried to find something I dislike about this app, but I could not. Maybe they could add a larger selection of backgrounds.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Mark B.
Sr. Prog. Mgr. - Power System Analysis
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020

"Microsoft To-Do Used to Manage Work Assignments"

Opmerkingen: I am using Microsoft To-Do to manage a department of interns that work for my company, all working from home at the moment, but initially working remotely from a combination of places, home, school, etc. This product makes it very easy to make assignments and to track what's going on with each. I can see at a glance what work is getting done, and who needs help. You can even make "sub-tasks" for larger tasks.

Pluspunten: The ability to share and manage work lists with others across platforms. This is especially useful when working remotely or teleworking.

Minpunten: It isn't intuitive how to initially set up a share with others. You essentially have to blindly send out a "link" to others, like a blind drop. Once others get the link and join, everything seems more transparent and intuitive.

• Beoordeeld op 23-7-2020
Daniel N.
medic
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020

"To-go organizer at its best"

Opmerkingen: Perfect. Gets its job done and more. The amount of organization that it allows has helped my job to be quicker easier, and for a forgetful person like me, better.

Pluspunten: What is not to like about this app. Since i downloades and upgraded my cellphone with microsoft launcher, ive been trying to integrate all the funtionality of Microsoft 365 with it (simplifying my life). I discovered this app almost a year ago, and i cant see my daily life without it. Yo can dive it in to parts. The TODO app that lets you choose between your daily plan, important dates and tasks. There is also the integration with planner which lets tyou have assigned tasks to members of your team, or even better, because its linked to outlook, if you flag an email its added automatically to your planned day.
But the star is the MY DAY option (that you can separate the download for easier access), that lets you instantly add your workflow.
You can set up alarms, dates and reproductivity if you are forgetfull (which i am). The app is free of charge, its easy to use and it gets things done

Minpunten: I cant really think of anything that is not good about this app. I could add integration with other platforms, and maybe a different widget for easier accessibility. Besides that the app is perfect

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2020
Marina C.
Director of Communications
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018

"Great For Making To-Do Lists of Any Kind!"

Opmerkingen: This is a great app if all you're really looking for is a fairly basic list-making software. I really enjoy using it for packing lists, shopping/grocery lists, and general to-do lists. But if you're looking for a more collaborative or robust project management software, this might not be the one for you.

Pluspunten: Wunderlist makes it quick and easy to make lists of any kind. I like that you can easily switch between your different lists on the left hand side of the program, while managing the contents of those lists on the right hand side of the program (the majority of the screen is dedicated to this purpose). I also really appreciate that you can quickly churn out many list items in a row- all you have to do is press enter and you can immediately begin typing the next item, without having to click anything extra. This is a great time-saver. Also, if you click on any list item, the screen will split so that you can see/create additional information for that list item, including notes, due dates, reminders, and sub-items. This has really helped me stay organized. Wunderlist also has a really nice, clean design that's pleasant to work with. Another big plus: it's great at syncing across devices!

Minpunten: Wunderlist is great at what it does, but it's probably not as robust a task management softwares as some others that are out on the market. But considering it's free, that's not necessarily the worst thing. One thing that does occasionally bother me is that any list items that are checked off are removed from the list, rather than being crossed out, moved to the bottom, or dimmed. While this can be nice for some things (like grocery shopping), it's more frustrating for recurring/unchanging lists (like a general packing list) since it means you either have to keep re-making the list every time you need it, or fish the crossed off items out of the "completed" tab every time after you're finished with it.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
Michael B.
Director of Ministry
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019

"Stellar Interface"

Opmerkingen: I'm never behind on completing tasks because everything I have to do is put into a task or list on Wunderlist. I am assigning tasks to team members and am able to keep track of things easily because due dates tell me when something needs to be done. Working through larger projects are easy.

Pluspunten: I love the the week view. As I create tasks (some of them months in advance as I become aware of them), it gets too cumbersome to simply search multiple lists for what tasks need to be done. I live on the weekly list that simply puts everything in order, each day, of what's due that you've given a due date for. Of course, if you don't give it a due date, it won't show up in this view. Every single morning, I open up Wunderlist and start tackling my tasks. I also use it to time block my following week before leaving the office on Friday which helps me stay on task when I come back to projects following a weekend out of the office. Secondly, the fact that you can assign tasks to other people (as long as they have an account setup as well). As the Director of Ministry at our church, I can assign team leaders and volunteers tasks to complete, along with due dates they need to be accomplished by, and then followup with them when I see the due date approaching.

Minpunten: I wish you could duplicate lists. There are times we have similar items to do for event promotion that would be nice to simply copy one list, change the name/due date/and people included. Instead you're stuck having to create a new list/task from scratch.

• Beoordeeld op 8-3-2019
Rhean B.
Rhean B.
Financial Service Advisor
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2021

"Microsoft To-Do Review"

Opmerkingen: To keep track of things I need to work on, I use Microsoft To do on all of my Windows PCs, my Android phone, and my iPad. It's a fantastic and simple method for me to keep track of the key tasks on my daily to-do list. My wife and I also use it to make joint shopping lists for household things, birthday cards/gifts that need to be picked up, bills that need to be paid, and so on. Unlike a calendar, which only serves as a reminder, this one allows us to check off each job as it is completed, so we always know where we are. Microsoft To Do is a fantastic tool for both business and personal usage. Give it a go!

Pluspunten: In my line of work, I've always required tools that allow me to quickly build a list of pending assignments. Many programmed provide a plethora of alternatives that are ineffective and make completing a task a pain. I've found the answer with Microsoft To-Do. It offers the greatest user interface out of all of its competitors, which is what I like. Creating a task is really easy, and I can accomplish it in a matter of seconds with only a few clicks. Another aspect I appreciate is that it is incorporated into my computer's operating system, that it is readily connected into the notification system, and that I can immediately access it. Furthermore, Microsoft To-Do offers a smartphone app with the same high quality as the desktop version.

Minpunten: I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. I could integrate integration with other platforms and maybe a new widget to make it more accessible. Aside from that, the app is excellent.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2021
Tabitha F.
Church Secretary
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019

"Getting Things Done with Wunderlist"

Opmerkingen: I was recommended Wunderlist from a friend. I am a paper gal through and through. Wunderlist has helped me be more efficient in my tasks. I can access and edit from my computer and my phone. One of the main perks of this program is sharing tasks. That has helped our team stay on the same page and work efficiently. I have used Trello in the past and did not find it as efficient/helpful as Wunderlist.

Pluspunten: There are several things I like most about this software. Being a visual person, Wunderlist satisfies that need. Not only are the lists helpful at-a-glance, I enjoy the personalization allowed. On a more serious note, Wunderlist helps me in staying on target for my tasks. No task falls through the cracks. Within each task, it is helpful being able to set reminders, due dates, repetition, etc. Something else that has greatly come in handy, is being able to share tasks with others in the office. I can keep track of what is getting done or assign tasks to our office aid or other secretaries. The option to print all jobs or list is incredibly helpful.

Minpunten: I have not run into any problems. My tasks are not too large and this is a great program for the smaller tasks so far.

• Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019