Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Microsoft To Do

Microsoft To Do is een samenwerkingssoftware waarmee gebruikers takenlijsten met elkaar kunnen delen, herinneringen kunnen instellen en notities kunnen toevoegen.

Meer informatie over Microsoft To Do

Pluspunten:

Better customer service. Collaboration platform as well.

Minpunten:

There was a lack of integration with other apps and the app was not that aesthetically pleasing.

Beoordelingen van Microsoft To Do

Gemiddelde score

Gebruiksgemak
4,7
Klantenservice
4,3
Functies
4,3
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,7

Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling

8,5/10

Microsoft To Do heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.899 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Microsoft To Do eerder gebruikt?

Deel je ervaringen met andere softwarekopers.

Reviews filteren (2.899)

Joel
Joel
Research Manager
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Good, but not quite Wunderlist

3,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Stefan
CRO Specialist in Duitsland
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Mijn tweede brein

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Het is een hele fijne tool. Wat ik al schreef bij de pluspunten: het is mijn tweede brein. Ik wil mijn brein gebruiken om over dingen na te denken en niet om aan dingen te denken. Dat kan ik allemaal kwijt in deze tool.

Pluspunten:

Ik ben al jaren fan van Microsoft To Do. Ik gebruik de tool als mijn tweede brein: alles wat in me opkomt noteer ik daar. Mijn brein is om over dingen na te denken en niet om dingen te onthouden. Daarnaast gebruik ik het op mijn weken en dagen te plannen. Iedere ochtend gebruik is deze tool om mijn dag door te nemen. De tool is makkelijk in gebruik en kun je eenvoudig koppelen met andere apps (bijvoorbeeld mijn Google Agenda) via Zapier.

Minpunten:

Wat ik nog mis is de mogelijkheid om periodiek en automatisch een taak in te schieten. Sommige taken komen bij mij om de 2 weken (of een andere tijdsperiode) terug en die laat ik nu inschieten via Zapier. Dat zou simpeler kunnen.

Purna
Purna
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Stay Organized with Microsoft To Do

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

It is simple and user-friendly with sync across multiple platforms as well as customizable. I like having my todos sync whether I access it from mobile or my laptop.

Minpunten:

Though it is a simple todo app that is simple to use, it lacks options for advanced features like subtasks, tags, etc.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

To do is a very good application to generate productivity in the team

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: An experience 10 out of 10 we have had greater productivity with the program in this sense it has been particularly interesting to work with it, the completion of tasks and task lists is easy to generate, we also love that since it is a Microsoft product it can have compatibility with Other products that we use from Microsoft such as Outlook and Microsoft Planner, Word, etc.

Pluspunten:

I love that when the program is opened it generates reminder notifications of the pending tasks that need to be completed, I think it is a very good assistant for all software developers. It also keeps a productivity count and this means that at the end of the day we can see how far we have progressed in our work and at what point we can say that we are already in a safe rest zone to be able to jump to the next project.

Minpunten:

There have been occasional deadline reminders and the program arbitrarily changed the deadline for another similar task that we were generating. It is a technical error that was solved by contacting support, but I am grateful that there was such a willingness to solve this.

Yurii
Yurii
Marketing Operations Lead in Nederland
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

It is not bad enough to look for alternative and not good enough to enjoy.

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it a fairly basic tool which is quite bearable for managing personal tasks. However, due to the collaboration and visualization components being very weak (which, I guess, are extraordinarily important), working in Microsoft To Do prompts me to use sticky notes as much as I can.

Pluspunten:

After the latest update, it became much more easier to create tasks directly from the meeting. A prioritization works fairly fine especially if one can use various color tags and teams.

Minpunten:

The visualization and collaboration components are just horrible. It is more or less fine for managing the personal tasks, but if you are a manager or just want to see an overview of some specific tasks and the timeline, then you will experience a lot of headaches and frustration.

Christie
Communications in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A simple but powerful to do solution

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

Microsoft to-do is super easy to set up and get started with. It is easy to share list with other users and collaborate on tasks. The pricing isn’t as even available for personal users for free.

Minpunten:

There is no natural to-do input unlike competitors.

Samuel
IT MANAGER in Puerto Rico
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Simple, yet powerfull

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Been using several years, In my opinion, nothings compares to it.
Very easy and simple to use, yet it has all the features.

Pluspunten:

Simplicity Easy to use Lightweight Multi platform Collaboration

Minpunten:

Actually, nothing none. Although some users may find it a hassle to register with Microsoft.

Gianni
Director in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Cleanliness and compatibility

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's very much worth using if your company or team already has a Microsoft account set up. It's easy, clean, and well structure to stay organized.

Pluspunten:

I love the clean interface of To Do to be honest. The UI makes it pleasant to look at my task. Meanwhile, it's compatible across all devices.

Minpunten:

I don't like the difficult of signing in to Microsoft. For some reason, it seems a lot more difficult to verify myself on Microsoft platforms than it is on Google.

pardon
administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Computernetwerken, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best personal appliapplication to do

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: This is helpful and simple easy to use app,it has saved my busy life and made everything easy and i enjoy almost everything about it.

Pluspunten:

i originally started using this wonderful tool since 2020,i have loved it ever since and the transition was easy no side effects or delays.i use it everyday to keep up wih my work,plans,and recipies not that only but i do recommend it to everyone who really needs to write their information down.its user friendly, i enjoy the fact that i can set or personalised it to my favourite appearance.i love it so much that it makes my daily life easier

Minpunten:

It sometimes reminds me of everything and pops up the notifications on the screen for me to turn it off

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy list with great functions

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

I like the feature of being able to write steps to the main task

Minpunten:

I like that you can't protect certain parts of the to-do list with the shared participants.

Leon
Service Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

An ideal tool to make sure things don't slip through the cracks

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Pluspunten:

My favorite thing about To Do is setting up recurring tasks. For example, Every other Monday, payroll needs to be completed by the end of the day and I used to forget constantly. Setting up a recurring reminder is easy and ensures that I will never forget again!

Minpunten:

I honestly can't complain about any aspect of this simple tool. It does what you need it to do and stays out of the way.

ali
ali
manager of education in VS
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

I suggest it to you

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Pluspunten:

its task management and to do list is literally amazing and the best

Minpunten:

its costumer services is not so good and ease of use can be better

Randi
Operations Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Wunderlist has changed the way we organize task!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We absolutely love and depend on Wunderlst on a daily basis for keeping our organization on track. It helps so much when our team works away from the office most days and you want to add things to various people's to-do list as I oversee a team of people. It helps us stay productive as they don't have to waste time transferring these​​ things from their email to their list which we have done in the past and it lets me see when they have completed a task.

Pluspunten:

I love the fact that you have so many levels to organize your list, especially for those who have different areas they oversee​ or want to organize their own lives w/ in the same software.

Minpunten:

I sometimes have a hard time doing a backup​ but have found that just doing it through Export.wunderlist.com works much better.

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

zero complication, 100% efficiency

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Microsoft ToDo has been excellent for me. I now have a separate program I can rely on for organizing my personal affairs, removed from my professional engagements and duties. I also love that it can be accessed ad synced across multiple devices even if they're running on different operating systems. And all that for a program that feels and runs so light weigh is simply perfect. On top of all that, it's free.

Pluspunten:

With an extremely uncomplicated user interface, I never get lost navigating my way around the program. A typical example is how the sub-menus pop up as an appendage instead of being loaded as an entirely new page. Also, for the very light weight program it is, the system performs extremely well applying some form of AI tech in generating suggestions for new entries, that are almost always accurate. They sure did a very excellent job making the software very user friendly and efficient.

Minpunten:

As a heavy google products user, I was initially disappointed when I realized it didn't come integrated with google calendar. And even though I was eventually able to achieve the connection with another software (Zapier), it would have been easier and better to have it directly.

Syed Sohail
Advocate in Pakistan
Rechtspraktijk, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Microsoft To Do.. An ultimate organizer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I sarted using it after Microsoft lauched it as a replacement of wunderlist. It is better than majority of other similar apps due to its ease of use. I use it to remember and manage daily tasks both social and wrok related.

Pluspunten:

I just love the simplicity and list making speed of Microsoft to do. You can keep a track of all of your tasks and organize them into various categories according along with setting reminders or due dates to them. Its simple and intuitive interface makes is easy to use that other similar softwares. Being a web bases software it enables you to access it from any where in the availability of internet on any device and synchronizes an changes in real time. Apart from an schedular, you can also use Microsoft To Do as a field note book to organize and wrotes thoughts and ideas easily. It also allows you to make sub tasks and create notes for each part. You can easily share your lists with other through sharing a PDF or the incorporated email support which is very useful frature to share agendas and group check lists for meetings and jobs with the concerned persons.

Minpunten:

Microsoft To Do is designed primarily as a to do app, thus it often lacks deeper features which would have been nice. It has limited team collaboration features, but is an excellent choice for simple projects and manage daily tasks.

Mark
Sr. Prog. Mgr. - Power System Analysis in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 6-12 maanden
Bron van de reviewer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Microsoft To-Do Used to Manage Work Assignments

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Microsoft To-Do to manage a department of interns that work for my company, all working from home at the moment, but initially working remotely from a combination of places, home, school, etc. This product makes it very easy to make assignments and to track what's going on with each. I can see at a glance what work is getting done, and who needs help. You can even make "sub-tasks" for larger tasks.

Pluspunten:

The ability to share and manage work lists with others across platforms. This is especially useful when working remotely or teleworking.

Minpunten:

It isn't intuitive how to initially set up a share with others. You essentially have to blindly send out a "link" to others, like a blind drop. Once others get the link and join, everything seems more transparent and intuitive.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager in Benin
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

An Excellent and Comprehensive To Do List Tool: Microsoft To Do

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very pleased with Microsoft To Do. It's a great way to keep track of all of my tasks and to-dos, and I find the interface and features to be very helpful and convenient.

Pluspunten:

Microsoft To Do is an incredibly helpful and efficient tool for organizing tasks. The interface is intuitive and user-friendly, and the various features allow for an incredibly comprehensive to do list. I'm especially impressed with the ability to set reminders and add notes and attachments to individual tasks.

Minpunten:

Microsoft To Do can be a bit slow at times and can be glitchy. Additionally, the free version is quite limited and some of the more advanced features are only available with the premium version.

Grace
Project Coordinator in Ghana
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

A must have for personal productivity

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Microsoft To Do has been a very useful program for me since I began using it to track my personal tasks and activities. Managing my domestic tasks and activities no longer has to be done with colored sticky notes plastered all over my house, To Do gives me similar simplicity with exponentially more functionality. What's not to like?

Pluspunten:

The user interface was designed for maximum utility for all kinds of product users. Adding tasks and subtasks and tracking them is as easy as can be imagined, with zero complexity and complication. Managing reminders and notifications, sharing updates on tasks, and several more tools and features make it a very refreshing change to the usually complicated task tracking tools I use for my official tasks and activities.

Minpunten:

For the purposes for which I got MS To Do, it has served me perfectly and I have no single issue to complain about.

Gaurav
Graphic Designer in India
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

The best To-do out there

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Pluspunten:

Everything about the app is top notch - from the UI to functionalities. After acquiring Wunderlist; Microsoft launched their own To Do app back in 2017. I'm using their app since then for keeping my life organised. I track all my To-do lists from it. The 'My Day' list in the app is a lifesaver to keep yourself organised. From adding sub-tasks to reminders to adding notes and attachments to the task, this app does it all. The integration with Microsoft Outlook is another highlight feature where you could pin and flag your email and it will be converted into a task automatically inside the app. Overall, Microsoft To Do does it all and is better than most of the paid alternatives out there right now.

Minpunten:

The missing feature of Calendar is a must. Its been in the roadmap for quite some time but it there's still no update about it still.

Naina
Exec in India
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 1+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

User friendly task planning app which keeps you on track

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: To Do is a great option if you need a basic task management tool that you can use for free. However, there won't be as many business functions available as there would be in a full-featured task management programme.  I need a detailed list of tasks so that I can set deadlines for my online classes and related projects. I have been using this platform for more than a year now, and during that time I have never forgotten to complete any significant task from my to-do list. I regularly receive alerts and notifications about the tasks. It is really user friendly and simplified.

Pluspunten:

Helps me list my pending and upcoming tasks and keeps me focused. I wanted a simple yet straightforward software. To Do has exceeded expectations, and now I find it difficult to function without it.

Minpunten:

The app's restricted third-party integration as a negative. Microsoft hasn't provided much to connect the To Do app with its other apps. The best action you can take right now is to mark an email as a task in Microsoft Outlook(opens in new tab).

Sanadra
Nurse in Canada
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Easy cloud-based task manament

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall,Microsoft's To Do is pretty easy to use,regardless of what you are using it on.Everything is right there in front of you and it lets you go stepp by step on how to get the most out of it.It's free to use and its often overlookedin favor of flashier task managers.I have found it to be efficient and it helps me keep my meetings and appointments on time.There are not many things that are free and worth my time,but I would recommend this to anyone with kids and have flexable work schedules and needs to keep things organized and in one place.

Pluspunten:

Microsoft To Do is not only for business but it's great for individuals who want to moniter and collaborate on simple tasks.it lets you prioritize you schedule and has file sharing for groups who are collaborating on events or work projects.It has an easy to use interface that allows people who are not familiar with computers or working with a team.It is so easy to use for any individual who wants to plan their day or week and not forget any appointments you may have coming up.you have access to calendar,Gmail outlook,evernote even trello,slackand airtable.It's free to use,its simple and has file uploading.It also can be use with you mobile.Off coarse it has a reminder that pings in to let you know ahead of time when you have a meeting or appointment

Minpunten:

As with anything,there are always cons,not a lot of features even tho it has added more features,since it's first release.I have found the drag and drop function still needs improvement and the add to my day feature only allows me to add a project for that day and not upcoming events which has to be applied separately and doesnt integrate with some of microsoft products.

Geverifieerde reviewer
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Have things to do? Wunderlist will keep you on track and get your to do list done!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeps me organized so I have more time to work and spend less time looking for information. Productivity has probably gone up 25% (according to my time tracking software).

Pluspunten:

I am a one person freelance business that does web and graphic design. I use Wunderlist to organize my projects. It's basically a to-do list on steroids. I can add an item to a list. Under that one item, I can add notes, uploads/files, checklists, a deadline, reminders, and star it to bring it to the top of my list. I can also create as many main lists as I want and have as many items as I need under each. It keeps me organized because I can set up deadlines and see at a glance what's done and what is left. I also use the Chrome extension "Wunderlist in Gmail" and what that does is split my Gmail screen so that the Wunderlist app appears inside of Gmail and I can see both my lists and my email at the same time. This is a game changer because I can receive an email from a client, add the item to Wunderlist with a deadline, and file away the email after responding to the client. This keeps me on track with projects and my inbox uncluttered. If you make to-do lists, this app is for you. I used to write things down on sticky notes and then leave my notes at the office and need to reference them at home (such is the life of a freelancer, we're always working). This puts everything in one place that is accessible to me at any time. You can use it for anything from freelance projects to grocery lists to planning vacations (I've done this). You can also add collaborators and assign items to users so it's particularly good for team projects as well.

Minpunten:

There's no integration with anything else , like time tracking or invoicing software, that would make it a serious productivity app.

Turan
IT Admin in Turkije
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Forget Your Classic Notebook Agendas!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: A great additional support that we offer to everyone as an IT department. moreover, it's great to be able to do all this from a single point. While reducing the paper requirement of the users, we maximized the performance. It is easy and simple to use. Being integrated with other MS products already simplifies the processes.

Pluspunten:

First of all, Microsoft To Do is a great feature, thanks to the fact that Office365 is under software and is deployable. You can forget the paper notes used in many offices. a program that quickly loads into a digital communication tool. In this way, you do not have the option to forget. It can be installed and used on platforms such as phones, computers, tablets. It is simple, fast and easy to use. Their licensing is simple and suitable for any budget. Save your to-do list once and forget it. It tracks and reminds you for you. I think of it as my speaking agent. Assigning tasks or determining importance, creating a calendar to be made on a certain date, is just one of its few features.

Minpunten:

We did not have a negative result or experience during the time we used it. A negative score cannot be given. It offers much more than its structure and size.

George
Program Advisor in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Microsoft To Do is one of the best To Do lists in the market

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would urge anyone whose life could be improved by a to do list to try out Microsoft To Do. Especially if they are already in the Microsoft Ecosystem where the app works seamlessly with other Microsoft products.

Pluspunten:

- I have been using Microsoft To Do since late 2021 to manage my to do list. I the kind of person who likes structure and being organized, so I cannot live without a to do list solution. Microsoft To Do is great to be honest. It does most of what a to do list is supposed to do. For example, it has a powerful reminder system that will remind you both on your phone and your desktop machine on what you are suppose to do at the time you had set you will do the task. It's hard to miss out on doing a task after such a reminder. In addition to the reminder functionality, there is an option to snooze the reminder - the same way you snooze an alarm clock. - Some of the other notable functionalities of Microsoft To Do that are worth mentioning include the 'My Day' feature which gives you a summary of what you are supposed to do on that particular day. I also like the functionality of making a task recurring on your preferred frequency. You can also create different types of lists and have tasks under them. You can also share the to do list with others incase you are collaborating with others on some particular tasks.- The interface of Microsoft To Do is simple and straight forward. - I Like that that due dates of tasks can easily to be input through a smart functionality of the app. For example, if you type 'Call mom today at 6pm', the app will automatically set a reminder for the task for today at 6pm. It saves you time of having to put in the reminder manually.

Minpunten:

I wish there was a voice functionality that would work with the application to help you easily input tasks into the app. Like a way to use voice to enter tasks into the app instead of you having to manually type out tasks into the app, which you are likely to forget to do sometimes.

Alfio
SEO in Congo-Kinshasa
Geverifieerde LinkedIn-gebruiker
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Excellent application for daily task management

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: good experience in using and managing tasks.

Pluspunten:

To do is clearly easy to use, with a simple design that makes it easy to position the options; a sound reminder system for tasks, with the possibility of programming; a little sound to indicate when a task has been reached or completed, and also, strangely enough, a strong feeling of success that encourages you to carry out another task; a magnificent classification of tasks. and finally, the possibility of reanalyzing completed tasks. an application available on IOS and android.

Minpunten:

there's nothing wrong with it so far; except for a proposal to improve the application on the part assigned to me. the idea would be to give the user who won't be doing the task any more the chance to make a comment; and to validate not done for such and such a reason.

Michael
Director of Ministry in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: 2+ jaar
Bron van de reviewer

Stellar Interface

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm never behind on completing tasks because everything I have to do is put into a task or list on Wunderlist. I am assigning tasks to team members and am able to keep track of things easily because due dates tell me when something needs to be done. Working through larger projects are easy.

Pluspunten:

I love the the week view. As I create tasks (some of them months in advance as I become aware of them), it gets too cumbersome to simply search multiple lists for what tasks need to be done. I live on the weekly list that simply puts everything in order, each day, of what's due that you've given a due date for. Of course, if you don't give it a due date, it won't show up in this view. Every single morning, I open up Wunderlist and start tackling my tasks. I also use it to time block my following week before leaving the office on Friday which helps me stay on task when I come back to projects following a weekend out of the office. Secondly, the fact that you can assign tasks to other people (as long as they have an account setup as well). As the Director of Ministry at our church, I can assign team leaders and volunteers tasks to complete, along with due dates they need to be accomplished by, and then followup with them when I see the due date approaching.

Minpunten:

I wish you could duplicate lists. There are times we have similar items to do for event promotion that would be nice to simply copy one list, change the name/due date/and people included. Instead you're stuck having to create a new list/task from scratch.