Over Orderhive

Software voor het beheer van bestellingen, verzenden en inventaris. Geschikt voor detailhandelaren, groothandels, dropshippers, distributeurs en fabrikanten.

Meer informatie over Orderhive

Pricing is attractive, and supposed features - but that's all.

You need to pay for this though, and i as a demo user, did not want to pay to be set up in a piece of software that by definition I hadn't decided i was using yet.

Beoordelingen van Orderhive

Waar voor je geld

Orderhive heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 262 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Orderhive eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (262)

Moshe
Moshe
Manager in Israël
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great, just great! Their customer service is much better than other alternatives.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Inventory Sync across all marketplaces.
- Saved us money in operating expenses.
- Helped us reach higher ranks in many marketplaces including eBay and Amazon.
- Allows us to provide better customer service.
- Allows us to work with Drop Shipper with ease.
- Allows us to make better PO (since we know exactly how many products were purchased across all marketplaces).

Customer support: They have responded within few hours and was available on the phone / Skype whenever I needed them. Software: They offer integrations with all the main marketplaces and there isn't any limitation on the number of users. for each marketplace. They have templates for each situation you may encounter as a business such as an invoice, PO and many more. It's possible to export any information you need, create new orders via their system which is very valuable to manufacturers, as they work with Dealers. Price: I've checked all their competitors: Skubana, Zentail, SolidCommerce, Sellbrite and more, and I can tell you with complete confidence that at this time, Orderhive offers the best price for the features they provide. Ease of use: Their system is more advanced than most of their competition. They provide many features so it takes few days to get the hang of it but in return, you have control of everything. Their only real competition, in my opinion, is Sellbrite but the price difference doesn't justify it. My overall impression of them is very good and I suggest that if you manage more than two marketplaces and have an issue maintaining inventory count, try them. I'm certain you won't regret it.

In my opinion, they are missing a listing tool, better analytics tools, and PO to be a complete package but I'm not complaining since you can solve two of those issues with a little bit of knowledge in Excel.

Christina
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

For the money Orderhive works better than some really expensive programs we have tried.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Orderhive is an overall great value. Its inventory, kitting and bundling capabilities have made managing our inventory very easy. It has more robust inventory features than Zentail and SkuVault, however in other areas it still has a way to go. It has been more accurate with tracking our inventory across the marketplaces than other programs, and while it has more features, Inventory is really the only one we use regularly. I would love to see it grow into multi-channel listing management and add some more basic features and rules, but overall we are very happy with orderhive and will continue to use it.

It offers a good solid inventory solution. It has been hard to find a program with Multi-warehouse inventory tracking that doesn't cost a fortune. Unlike most other programs Orderhive will take the inventory out of the location that it is shipped from , keeping a more accurate inventory of each warehouse. The accuracy is pretty solid, as we have not found one yet that works for our sku set and setup, but Orderhive has been the best so far.

*No half cent pricing- unable to use many of the built in features. *Partial ship orders from multiple warehouses. You cannot split an order into multiple warehouses to ship

Nikolay
user in Spanje
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

The integration with Aliexpress

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The integration with Aliexpress is very important and necessary for us and we would like you to enter among the integrations.

Japan
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Good Price, Very Slow and Technical Glitches

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The price is one of the lowest in the business for what it offers. You can even connect Amazon FBA inventory and manage your purchases which makes other applications usually very expensive. Positive is also that it supports Multi-Currency and shows the customers country in the order overview. Support replies usually within the day via email or skype.

When you tag an order it doesn't instantly show this tag, you first have to click somewhere else or refresh the page. And sometimes its really slow and you have to wait half a minute until something happens when you click to open a view or order. What also bothers us is that you only can put orders on hold when you are in the "Awaiting shipment" Order view, but not in the "All order" view. If you want to get your customized features, you have to pay one year in advance. Recently we have the problem that orders from Amazon or Ebay won't show up in Orderhive. Because we have to fulfill some of them within 1 business days, this problem is a real problem. We then have to print all orders manually from Amazon or ebay and make our labels manually which takes a lot of more time. The orders will appear in Orderhive 6-12 hours after they have been placed. This happened to us maybe 5 times already. After contacting the Orderhive support they very quickly replied to us on Skype. But then they told us to contact Amazon ourselves to find out what's going on. After we've noticed that it's not only eBay but also Amazon they didn't come up with a solution yet. The last time it happened this week they've replied it was a technical glitch which affected all users of Orderhive. We are looking for another solution now, but we know it will cost us a lot more. I guess you get what you pay for.

Johanna
Johanna
Consultant in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

OrderHive ROCKS!! Easiest integration flow I have come across

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: IN LOVE..will recommend.

integration and chat help. pricing and easy of setup

pros are not always super responsive cs time and onboarding calls can be challenging because not native english speakers - but totally doable.

Samantha
owner and designer in VS
Consumentengoederen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A must have for any product based business

5,0 10 maanden geleden

I use OrderHive to as my inventory and order management app. It keeps track of everything I have on hand, orders I have coming in (from Etsy, Amazon, Shopify, etc.), and I can input my own orders from sales reps or wholesale accounts. I can then print packing slips, send invoices, input inventory I have coming in,, and much more! The support is very quick and helpful though I haven't needed much help since it runs smoothly. I highly recommend this app to keep track of all you have going on.

I was previously using an order management software that sold, so I was fairly familiar with how they work, I needed some help getting a few things set up, but it was smooth sailing after that.

Arturo
Software Support analyst in VK

Good Linnworks alternative

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe this software have potential to grow and become very reliable.
Whilst there have been some issues and downtime with the FTP integrations, the support team and their developpers have always been very quick to fix them and improve them with additional features
The overall customer support has been exceptional As a company using Amazon, FBA, Shopify, Ebay, WooCommerce and wholesale sharing the same stock and syncing it from our ERP, it really works

It does all we need to integrate it with our ERP via FTP import / export XML

FTP xml order export every 1 hour minimum might not be enough for some ERP integrations that need to sync orders and shared committed stock faster accross multiple channels. Decreasing the 1 hour window to 15 min ( like Linnworks ) would make a great difference

Max
Supply Chain in VS
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Good Product

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Support has been very helpful and responsive. Easy to set up and integrate with current software.

Inventory Management is most effective for us. We are using it for the fulfillment starting next month.

There is not an option to utilize bar code scanning for picking and shipping.

Adriana
owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

good for small business inventory management

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have stayed with orderhive because of the great customer service and the value. I have been looking for other similar products, which overall would be better at reporting, customize, and how the integration works so I can stop imputing information manually, but I can't afford those, so I would say that for the price, is the best option you will get.

I can unify the inventory count for multiple warehouses. Their customer service is amazing. That and the price for what I need is what I have kept me from leaving this service. Great price for what you can get for it.

There are many glitches on the software, so I wouldn't advise for a big company, and I still have to do manual uploads on inventory count because of features that the software doesn't support. But I don't have so many SKU's. Integrations have been better over the years and I still find some issues with the products but customer service team is always available and ready to help.

Carl
Director in Australië

Just right

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it has met or exceeded our expectations.

Easy to learn, use and configure. Logical layout and navigation. Integration to WooCommerce.

Search results can be improved - not able to sort search results by order date.

Mari
Manager in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent! I have tried many of the others and this is by far superior in every way!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Daily sales summary report emails are great! Love the inventory capabilities. Not too complicated and utilizes bundling/kitting of products. Can integrate Xero. Instant pushing of updates to eBay, no time delay at all. Great, friendly and timely responses from customer service which are available nearly 24/7. Price is perfect. Lots and lots of features.

First would have to be the customer service as it is second to none. They are quick and clear to answer your query and fast to fix any bug. They also take onboard your suggestions for any improvement. Secondly I love the product and bundle functionality. It is very precise and you can accurately account for all inventory so you don't over sell and get the correct numbers. Thirdly I love how updates on inventory are instantly updated to eBay. This is very important as my previous software I would use would often update within 10 minutes frequently causing me to over sell a bit. Orderhive DOES NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM! I also like the ease of use or the depth of functionality. If your a new user and want to get up and running quickly you can do this with OrderHive and when your a confident user you can start to dive into the other functionality to make your ecosystem of eccomerce software a much richer experience saving you even more time. Summing up, this software has it all and believe me I have looked. The price is right, the interface is vibrant and uncluttered and intuitive. Nothing but praise for OrderHive. Well done guys!

This might sound picky but I don't like the fact I can't order the current sales by order value. They have an "Old View" which you can switch to which will let you do this but not under the "New View". When I brought this up with OrderHive they said they would talk to their technicians to see what they can do.(I anticipate this will be updated soon). Can't ask for more. I don't like that I can't set the inventory levels to be pushed to eBay. This is helpful for selling limits. They offered a work around for this which is setting a second warehouse and only having the amount of stock available in that warehouse that you want pushed. This fixes the problem but is slightly double handling though not too much bother. Im struggling to think of anything else I "Like Least".

Tim
Director in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great software for selling across multiple marketplaces

4,0 11 maanden geleden

The integration is straight forward and the product does everything that is needed from order management software. The best thing about this software is the customer service. It's very easy to open a new ticket from any page while using the software and I have always received a reply within minutes which is extremely impressive. The customer service personnel are very knowledgeable about the software and have always resolved any issues.

Overall the software is very good and does everything that we need. The software can occasionally load the data on the pages a bit slow but once you clear your cache it resolves the issue.

SACHIO
Japan
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent tool!! You can save a lot of time!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This tool is extremely helpful if you are selling on ebay US, ebay UK, FR DE etc as well as Amazon, shopify etc. very easy to integrate your product and manage your stock qty. at single screen. You can change price, qty very quickly form inventory screen for all multi channel site. there is no display for the currencies for inventory screen but you can see the currencies on sold screen. There is no listing function from this tool however, I don't see it needed so much. I have been spending a lot of time for log-in each ebay site for changing qty. manually but with this tool, I can spend the saved time for something else.

You can't fined other solution with this price. System Quality is also top. Quick server response and reflects change to your selling channel immediately. Easy control for all different channel stocks and prices.

I wish I could have more powerful and variety of setting regarding automatic merging the items. Maybe system could automatically suggest matching by the title, SKU, prefixed SKU so that I can merge more smooth and quickly. Also, it is even more better that system can show certain qty. which is less than actual qty and refill automatically once it sold out.

Reactie OpenXcell Technolabs

6 jaar geleden

Hi Sachio. Thank you for your feedback. We'll take your suggestions into consideration to implement features in near future. If you have any other queries or comments, please feel free to email at [email protected]

Steve
Director in Australië
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Very helpful

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has made life easier to purchase, track, invoice out snd search for my stock. Reports are great too

Ease of use and ease of implementation. Technical support is excellent. They even customized for my needs. Their onboarding is excellent.

A couple of features to make it easy to add individual photos to variations of products could be more automated and bulk selection of items for orders is needed. Integrated POS would be great too

Partner in VK

Great New order management App with superb potential

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A streamlined order management and processing system so we can efficiently get orders out the door.
Stock management to allow us to keep stock levels correct in our warehouse and if we used accross multiple channels i.e. ebay amazon and our own website.

Very cost effective app that has great integration with Bigcommerce to allow us to efficienty mange stock and process our orders. Currently running to versions V1 and V2 the simplicity and ease of use of V2 is great (currently in Beta) but still, V1 gives you all the daily features you need, like editing orders shipping and stock management. Support is amazing. Allways on hand through the chat interface, they are very responsive even in the middle of the night. Very welcoming to ideas and suggestions for improvements to the system and are lightning fast at adding new features.

Having gotten used to our previous system they do need some automation to reduce button clicks. On the cards for development but still not available are Rules system for automating selecting shipping methods. Really need a template system to allow creation of our own packing slip/delivery notes and invoices. Would love a template system for emails being sent to customers

Jon
Operations Manager in VS

Island Outdoor, LLC Orderhive review

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped tremendously with price changes during this time of severe supply chain issues. The system is intuitive and easy to use.

We really like the ability to boil down the thousands of listing SKUs we manage down to a single internal part numbers. We can now search one part number and see all of the listings associated with the many e-commerce sites we sell on. Inventory for those part numbers are pushed to the sites so we don't run out of stock as well as making ordering easy.

There are some issues that may be unique to us but Orderhive has worked with us to amend them. The setup was very difficult but that has mostly to do with over 3 thousand SKUs needing to be mapped and bundled to 1000 part numbers

Giannina
Supply chain manager in Uruguay
Textiel, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to implement and use, with very good features and custoemr support for great price

4,0 11 maanden geleden

visibility on inventory and product managment features

integration with quikbooks is not good and I would like to have better visibility in order managment.

Isabel
Operations Analyst in VS

I love Orderhive for our company's inventory management system - best part is the customer service!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer service is so prompt and will fix any issue you have, even customizable fixes. I like the report function and the easy layout of inventory. I like the ability to see low stock and out of stock items in different colors.

I don't like that you have to go through the whole shipping/delivery process to complete an order. For our business we aren't actually selling our inventory or shipping it out, just delivering it to properties. So I wish you could customize that feature. I also have a hard time using a scanner to check in or out items cause sometimes if you go too quickly or too slowly it doesn't register the scans and therefore the numbers will be off. Also, it takes a bit of time to update new items/orders etc.

Daniel
Operation Manager in Roemenië
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

Orderhive- Good choice

4,0 4 maanden geleden

I like that the software is easy to use. It is intuitive. It is adapted to the needs of our company. The integration was very easy and did not raise any problems. What helps us the most is the ease with which picking, receiving and stock checking are performed.

As with any software, there are still things to improve. For almost two years since I've been using Orderhive, there have always been improvements that pleasantly surprised me.

Juan
VP - Operations in Spanje
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Useful but...

4,0 vorig jaar

One of the best features is the fact that you can synchronise the different Amazon marketplaces, web and other platforms, being able to manage all orders from a single interface.

One of the most key limitations is the fact that there is no connection between the ordering, invoicing and shipping modules. Thus, the automations to be carried out cannot combine data from the different modules, generating many inefficiencies.

Johnson
Vice President of Operation in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly interface, cost is reasonable, software continuously improve almost in daily basis.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cost effective, easy to use, good functions and features, friendly and helpful customer service.

They listen to their customers and continue make improvement to their software. We've been Orderhive customer nearly a year now, many functions and features have been added. Keep track of inventory, order process, retrieve information, reporting, pricing structure, tagging, shipping, return and etc. are pretty straight forward and well design.

- Unable to edit approved invoice - Unable to print return invoice and credit memo But again, they are making improvement almost in daily basis so I am pretty sure those functions will be in shortly.

CEO in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Good value, great customer support

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It's relatively easy to navigate and doesn't glitch out that much. Works relatively well out of the box for us, which isn't the case with a lot of other services. Customer service in general is also really good and quite fast.

- More carriers rather than just easypost integration (for european carriers it's not great) - multicurrency would be nice on the invoicing side

Imran
Director in Canada
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Simply the best! No other words can explain this app!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The Functionality. The Response Time. The Customer Service. The Price. Basically there is not one this I dont like...I like everything about it!

Up till now there is not one thing I dont like about this software, everything is great, and im hoping to use it forever :)

Minyee
VS
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Bron: GetApp

Horrible Support

1,0 6 jaar geleden

The user interface is modern and updated. The integration appears to work with both Prestashop and Ship station. The built in live chat appeared good. There is a lot of potential there. It looks slick and if they can get it work then they have something.

After what appeared to be a smooth API integration we realized that not all the orders were coming into the order manager. Ship station also started duplicating orders into the order manager. Whats worse it took customer service days to understand what was going on even after several screen shots and videos we sent. Finally I did a SKYPE chat with rep and he said he understands. He said no problem give us a week, then the following week he said no problem how about another week. Again I kid you not he said let me have until end of the month. I said are you kidding. Where is your dev team? Can't they fix this minor issue in a day if they wanted to. He said we can dedicate someone to this project if you pay. I'm like what!!?!? You told me you were fixing this thing and then now you have not done anything and you want me to pay for something you advertise. Very irresponsible in my opinion because they advertise Prestashop Shopping Cart Integration. They wasted my time. Then the co-founder emailed me and asked my why I didn't' sign up! What is going on with you guys. If I had API access my dev team could have fixed it for you.

Sandrine
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Customer Software and customer service

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I switched to Orderhive 3 months ago and they went beyond any expectation you may have. They answer pretty fast and are always trying to find a solution or fix any issue I may encounter. Great team to work with!

Very easy to use and very well organized. You are able to create folders for different collections. You can see on the same page what is in stock, what is outgoing and incoming.

It would be nice to have more details on the inventory log for example and instead of having the order numbers or dates only, it would be nice to have the name of the account. Would be much easier to work with